+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Badshah bhai: that email should be: FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca I hope you have better luck with this. No spaces before or after the @ symbol. I didn't realize the Search word was missing when I saw if previous. Sorry!

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Amro Elsayed said:
Hello Everybody I'm back so sorry for the long delay i was in a business trip followed by a 2 weeks vacation which i tried to get my mind free

any way i hear all the good news congratulation to all the people who had received their AOR and which we all receive it soon specially Dr. Alex which i was happy to hear that he is the first from Cairo office and we are waiting for the first from London office and i wish it will be Ahmed saif

many many thanks for canady and everybody who asked about me and i will be here from now on and i will tell you guys if there is any other trips coming soon lol

wayen you doing a great job my friend i really wish you all the luck in this process also my greeting to anil and everybody else

AMro

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D WELCOME BACK,BROTHER :D :D :D :D

You made me so worried about you!!! :mad:
Pls don't be absent so long again ;)

We are both applied at the beginning of September.So, i really wish to get our AORs together. We also may land together.Who knows? But let's pray first that Asaif gets his AOR first to be relived from the tension. ???
I'll be extremely happy to know that all of whoever applied in this and other forums to get through. :)

I'm waiting to get the AOR to suggest to co operate all together in our way to apply for the evaluation exam.What do you think?

What i relaly like about you, guys (CanadaVISA forum) is the pure spirit you have towards each other. God bless you, all. :)

Welcome back again, brother.I'm so glad you are in again :D :D :D

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
jignesh79 said:
HI,

I received an email in reply to my query regarding status of my application.

Re: File # B*********

Your application has been received by our office and is currently awaiting review by an officer.

Thank you.

CB

Now, my query is what does this mean? Did I clear eligibility review? What is that file number above? If I cleared eligibility review, then why my application is still under review? If they are still doing eligibility review, then what is that file number? I understand they give client id to all who succeed completeness check. Can someone explain this email?
One option, could you try to check your application status on-line by using this file number B******? "Check My Application Status @www.cic.gc.ca

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Pippin said:
Badshah bhai: that email should be: FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca I hope you have better luck with this. No spaces before or after the @ symbol. I didn't realize the Search word was missing when I saw if previous. Sorry!
Thanks pippin, it has worked. i got the automated reply. within 20 days they will answer the about status of my application under NOC 1122.may be i get AOR before that. i am principal applicant with my wife and two sons. i am from india
badshah bhai

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Jolly: Here's your cover letter
I would say pretty much what you explained on the Forum. Simple and truthful.

RE: Your name, birthdate, passport number, FSW1 NOC xxxxI realized immediately after sending my application that I left out the notarized copy of my child's passport. I would appreciate it if you could place the enclosed pages with my application as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Yours truly,
XXXXXXXX

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
Hello, Bhadsha Bai

What email add did you use for your inquiry?....I used FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca but I got an automatic acknowledgement unlike yours that is more specific....... help, please.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
beaanddrei said:
Hello, Bhadsha Bai

What email add did you use for your inquiry?....I used FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca but I got an automatic acknowledgement unlike yours that is more specific....... help, please.
dear,
you have write your name, date of birth, noc and you should be authorised to make the enquiry then only cic will give you tha detail. do mention the NOC category. i have also got the standard mail. noting specific has been given to me.wheneber i will get any information i will inform to forum.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Guys,
I have an idea, we can assemble a gang called "THE POST-JUNERS" as soon as we land in Canada. ;D ;D
I don't know what we can do but we'll think about that later. ;D :D ;D :D ;D

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
kathe said:
One option, could you try to check your application status on-line by using this file number B******? "Check My Application Status @ www.cic.gc.ca

I tried it. But it states that no records found.

This is email id which i used for enquiry - FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

rajan_rikhi

May 6, 2009
Dear Anil & Wayen

I am new to the forem, can you pl update my details:-

Application rcvd on :- 01-Nov
City / VO:- New Dehli
IELTS Score:-7 Bands
Application sent with all the Docs complete
NOC:-1122
Mode of payment:- Bank Draft
Status Of draft:- Yet to be charged
AOR:-Waiting

hope73

Nov 16, 2009
Hi friends,

I see that we can send a query to know the status of application. But do we need to mention the file number besides personal details? If so, how to obtain it? CIO has received my application on 27th of Sep'10.
Pl.suggest.

Thanks
Ravi.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hope73 said:
Hi friends,

I see that we can send a query to know the status of application. But do we need to mention the file number besides personal details? If so, how to obtain it? CIO has received my application on 27th of Sep'10.
Pl.suggest.

Thanks
Ravi.
File number is not needed. No one has file nubmer right now unless he/she gets his/her first AOR.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Skilled worker immigrants faring well in Canada, new evaluation shows

Ottawa, November 25, 2010 — Immigrants selected by the federal government under the current skilled worker program are contributing to Canada's economy, a new evaluation has found.

The evaluation measured whether the current federal skilled worker program is selecting immigrants who are more likely to succeed economically in Canada. In 2009, federal skilled workers made up approximately 10 percent of Canada's annual immigration intake—25 percent when one includes spouses and dependent children.

According to the evaluation, the biggest predictors of an immigrant’s economic success are having a job already arranged in Canada when applying; the ability to speak English or French; and having worked in Canada before applying to immigrate. Having studied in Canada for at least two years and having a relative in Canada are less of a determinant of success.

“The evaluation showed that skilled immigrants are doing well in Canada and filling gaps in our work force,” said Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Jason Kenney. “This puts some dents in the doctors-driving-taxis stereotype.”

The findings revealed that the selection criteria, put in place when the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) became law, have been successful in improving the outcomes of skilled immigrants by placing more emphasis on arranged employment, language and education. Income for skilled workers selected under the IRPA criteria was as much as 65 percent higher than for workers chosen under the pre-IRPA system. Skilled workers who already had a job offer when they applied for permanent residence fared best of all, earning on average $79,200 three years after arriving in Canada. The findings also revealed that skilled workers selected under the IRPA criteria were less likely to rely on employment insurance or social assistance.

Among other recommendations, the evaluation suggested placing higher priority on younger workers, and increasing the integrity of the arranged employment part of the program, which is susceptible to fraud. The evaluation also recommended that further emphasis be placed on fluency in English or French, and supported the Minister’s June 2010 decision to require language testing for federal skilled worker applicants to combat fraud.

“We’re pleased the evaluation showed that the program is working as intended,” said Minister Kenney. “We’re committed to making it even better and will be consulting on improvements in the coming weeks.” The Department is planning to put forward for public consultation several proposals to improve the program, building on the achievements in the evaluation report.

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Amro Elsayed said:
Hello Everybody I'm back so sorry for the long delay i was in a business trip followed by a 2 weeks vacation which i tried to get my mind free

any way i hear all the good news congratulation to all the people who had received their AOR and which we all receive it soon specially Dr. Alex which i was happy to hear that he is the first from Cairo office and we are waiting for the first from London office and i wish it will be Ahmed saif

many many thanks for canady and everybody who asked about me and i will be here from now on and i will tell you guys if there is any other trips coming soon lol

wayen you doing a great job my friend i really wish you all the luck in this process also my greeting to anil and everybody else

AMro
Really I missed you in this forum last two weeks.Welcome back freind.
If you are going to be away again for two weeks more,May you will find us get our visa stamp.ha ha ha :p

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
canady said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D WELCOME BACK,BROTHER :D :D :D :D

You made me so worried about you!!! :mad:
Pls don't be absent so long again ;)

We are both applied at the beginning of September.So, i really wish to get our AORs together. We also may land together.Who knows? But let's pray first that Asaif gets his AOR first to be relived from the tension. ???
I'll be extremely happy to know that all of whoever applied in this and other forums to get through. :)

I'm waiting to get the AOR to suggest to co operate all together in our way to apply for the evaluation exam.What do you think?

What i relaly like about you, guys (CanadaVISA forum) is the pure spirit you have towards each other. God bless you, all. :)

Welcome back again, brother.I'm so glad you are in again :D :D :D
Good saying Canady,+1 for you