Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Temasek said:
It's a timely reminder to make sure that we need to go there prepared - as whatever idealism or optimism we possess, whether young or not so young, whether with a string of qualifications and experience or not, it does not guarantee success..............
............. Of course, and hopefully, once you are settled, you too will do your bit to reach out to the next wave of migrants in need of help.

Cheers.
Wow Temasek
Great writeup to make us really feel that WE HAVE TO BE PREPARED to face anything & everything. I feel we should also start sharing our plans (& thoughts) about settling down in Canada..... like our background ...and the related preparation that we are doing. Ofcourse, this will be only after we start getting our AORs (the 2nd hurdle) ..... till the medicals / Visa stamping. On the other hand.... we have done our work..... and we will not be having much issues / topics to discuss (or clarify) except for issues raised by new applicants.

Its just my thought... seniors can start sharing / putting their points & experiences.
Cheers, Anil

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Guys I hate to say this, but i just want to speak my mind.

If your mode of payment is CC, and CIO received your application after Sep 7, 2010, your card should be charged in 2-8 days or I'll say max 15 days.

If it is not charged, something could be wrong. But keep your fingers crossed and pray.

I don't want anyone to think negative, I am just sharing my views because I have experienced it first hand. You all know how fast it was on my first attempt. Even the second time was very fast, it took only 6 business days before they charge my card.

I wish best of luck to all of you.

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
aakash28 said:
Guys, one last minute question before i send out my application today. My spouse name is "Tahmina Akter Ratna". Now, we need to provide only Last name and Given Name in the application. I was thinking to put Last Name = Ratna and First name = Tahmina. But one of my friend who has similar situation says that, Given name should be = Tahmina Akter. I was thinking Akter as middle name. But there is now way to put middle name in the application.

My friend is telling me that its cruical that i put both Given and middle name at Given name as there is no middle name. I have checked my previous US visit visa in which i see they do exactly follow the method as my friend suggested.

Seniors, please help me to finalize my application. I am confused!! :(

Hi,

Ratna= Last name

Tahmina Akter= first Name/ given name

I had the same issue ( full name consists of 3 names... and now I always write it this way...)

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Maani1985 said:

If your mode of payment is CC, and CIO received your application after Sep 7, 2010, your card should be charged in 2-8 days or I'll say max 15 days.

If it is not charged, something could be wrong. But keep your fingers crossed and pray.

I don't want anyone to think negative, I am just sharing my views because I have experienced it first hand. You all know how fast it was on my first attempt. Even the second time was very fast, it took only 6 business days before they charge my card.

Manni!! First of all congrats on your CC . you are 100 % correct.....If CC is not charged, there is something wrong....my application was received on the 19th july, and still CC is not charged........I am waiting for my application to be returned.......

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
smaaar said:
Dear Amro,Dr.Alex
My name is Alshami,Im from sudan.I appreciate your cordinate and advise for all forum mebers those want to immigrate to Canada .
I used David Cohen firm as representative.They had been complete and review my applications.
They sent all package to CIO yesterday 1/10/2010.
So would you add my information in your spreadsheet.
Name:smaaar
NOC: 8222
Visa Office: Cairo,
Application Received by CIO: No yet Payment Method: BD
Police Certificate Req:Not Sent with app

Its seem that Im the first one in this NOC 8222
Dear Smar your data had been added i had to add it as 2 october as it will take from the office to CIO one day please confirm this date with me later when you know the exact date from Mr. David Office

welcome to the forum and i'm so happy as we have alot of friends now hoping to hear very good news later for all of us

Amro

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
noolan said:
Manni!! First of all congrats on your CC . you are 100 % correct.....If CC is not charged, there is something wrong....my application was received on the 19th july, and still CC is not charged........I am waiting for my application to be returned.......
I don't think so this is what is going on there is somthing we don't getting from CIO if your application was recieved on 19 july i don't think it will take all this time to come back to you

it will never take more than 2 months to come to you and why there is other people recieve there package within 15 days

later on we will see what is going on

Amro

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
Amro Elsayed said:
I don't think so this is what is going on there is somthing we don't getting from CIO if your application was recieved on 19 july i don't think it will take all this time to come back to you

it will never take more than 2 months to come to you and why there is other people recieve there package within 15 days

later on we will see what is going on

Amro
I agree with you Amro.

Smarty

Jul 14, 2010
Hi friends,
I have applied under NOC 1122 and my application along with documents reached CIC office on 29th September. My Visa office is London. Please add me to the list.

What is the latest news ?? who got file no. under category 1 till yet??

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Maani1985 said:

1st of all, congratulation Maani for CC encashment....I have a little comment on what u mentioned...Actually u have 2 consider that ur application went for completness check 1st time when CIO received ur application & I'm sure u sent the same package after changing the payment form only with ur new CC....So, for ur case no completness check needed again as they did it b4...Ur case only need another try to charge CC...so it really doesn't need all that time & it may take less than 1 week as u mentioned.

But...for new peoples who's applying within the last 3-4 weeks...it may take longer time as CIO should go 4 completness check 4 some good amount of applications then it'll go for encashment for all of them together in later stage...that's like wt they did b4.....Also, I think they r more busy now with some AOR release.

That's just my point of view guys....with my best wishes.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Smarty said:
Hi friends,
I have applied under NOC 1122 and my application along with documents reached CIC office on 29th September. My Visa office is London. Please add me to the list.

What is the latest news ?? who got file no. under category 1 till yet??
Please update us with ur payment method & if u sent ur PCC or not, best wishes

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Thnaks for this forum guys. Keep it up. It took me 2 months to get the documentation ready. It was worth it looks like.

name=Kolhapuri
noc code-2151
date received - 12-Sept-2010
CC encashed-23-sept-10
VO office-london
PCC- Submitted notarised copies as CIC docuemntation said Original PCC to be submitted to London when requested.

Cheers
Can you pls update the spread sheet for me. Thanks

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Dear Amro and Dr.Alex
Thanks allot for your fast response,Really I feel we are like brothers.So let us works together and share our knowledge to achieve our dream to ammigrate to Canada.
I will update you about the receiving date soon.

Plase accept my freindship

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
smaaar said:
Dear Amro and Dr.Alex
Thanks allot for your fast response,Really I feel we are like brothers.So let us works together and share our knowledge to achieve our dream to ammigrate to Canada.
I will update you about the receiving date soon.

Plase accept my freindship
Dear friend it is my pleasure thanks alot
Please let's share all the info

Amro

chinsan

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on Oct, 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07,Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Received by Visa office on 04, March, 2011
Med's Request
April 27, 2011
Med's Done....
May, 25, 2011 Medicals received July 26/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 26, 2011, Submitted 08/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
Amro Elsayed said:
Thanks Buddy

your Data had been added to the spread sheet please provide me if you sent the PCC with the application or not

Amro
PCC sent with the application

brill

Dec 11, 2009
chinsan said:
PCC sent with the application
Hi guys,
Good day.
Kindly add my details in spreadsheet.
name:Brill
NOC:3112
Visa office -London