Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
I too sent my PCC together with my application CIO.

I placed a post-it on top of it. I said that the VO checklist still has not been updated, and since it was still required, I included my PCC. Please ignore if it is not needed during this stage.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a quick thought.
Assuming our tracking sheet is a representative sample of the applicants' population, about 30% of applicants are under NOC 2211. If they are still accepting NOC 2211 application as observed from the sheet (e.g. MSM-2332 case received on 16 Sep), which means that less than 1000 applications has been received under this NOC, we can conclude that the total number of applications so far is less than 3000.
This estimation is valid only if the assumption stated above are correct.

I agree with Cappuccino that most likely they will request another set of police certificates, maybe with the medical check.

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
Experts pls advise

I dont have my Birth certificate therefore i enclosed my Matriculation certificate as BC.

I have not sent transcription in college sealed envelope as i thought it is required latter as it is required original to be sent to VO. though i enclosed the notrized copy of transcript...

I heard that if my application is returned for these reasons what should i do as it is a really a uphill task to get the birth registered now...and to ask university to give transcription by hand in seaded envelope from Punjab university.

Plz advise solution for both

thanks

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
asaif said:
Just a quick thought.
Assuming our tracking sheet is a representative sample of the applicants' population, about 30% of applicants are under NOC 2211. If they are still accepting NOC 2211 application as observed from the sheet (e.g. MSM-2332 case received on 16 Sep), which means that less than 1000 applications has been received under this NOC, we can conclude that the total number of applications so far is less than 3000.
This estimation is valid only if the assumption stated above are correct.

I agree with Cappuccino that most likely they will request another set of police certificates, maybe with the medical check.
Hi asaif, you made a very logical point here!!

Your NOC is 1122 though (not 2211,,!!) ;D (LOL),,!!!!!
Cheers!!

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
Hi,

I have sorted out the BC issue, now the problem is university transcripts, the officials are not issuing the transcripts on request from individuals, it should be a firm or embassy. Please advise whether the transcripts from the college of study will suffice as I am not able to get it from the university.

Thanks & regards

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Rae74 said:
Hi,

I have sorted out the BC issue, now the problem is university transcripts, the officials are not issuing the transcripts on request from individuals, it should be a firm or embassy. Please advise whether the transcripts from the college of study will suffice as I am not able to get it from the university.

Thanks & regards
How have u sorted out the BC issue plz clarify

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Raj chandigarh,

Since you have already sent the file, you can not do anything about it now.
There is possibly no way you can do anything to help update/correct your file in any manner.

Just relax.
One more thing, please let us know:
- your Visa Office (looks like yours is New Delhi, India) and
- the Mode of processing fees payment (whether you used a Credit Card mode or if you have sent a Bank Draft).

We have made a Spreadsheet with a lot of Post 26/6 applicants. Click the link below to have a look (Your name is also there in it!!)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

Cheers!!

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Rae74 said:
Hi,

Thanks & regards
Dear Rae74,

Go to university with photocopies (& originals) of all the Mark-sheets & Degrees that you already have.
Request them to just stamp the photocopies (after verifying the originals), put them in the University envelope & after closing the envelope, put University seal on the envelope.

Its easier than requesting them to send it to you via post!
Good Luck!!

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dear canada121

Thanks for ur advise...but what i am planning is to save some time if my file come back for BC or Transcrip...i just want do to my homework in time...though my Mode of payment is BD and category is 3152

Plz advise if u could help me

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oops I have not written the height and eyes color on the back of photographs...though i have written the name and DOB only

Will it suffice

M

meialua

canada121 said:
Dear Noolan & Cappuccino,

It is really strange that Noolan's CC is yet to be charged whereas thankfully, Cappuccino's DD has been encashed.

Also, Inexperienced's CC (file reached on 5th Aug) is yet to be charged as well.

Tough to come with more logical explanation, than that there is something in the applications which requires more checking.
(I seriously hope that it is not a case of oversight ???)
My bank does not see any transaction failed in my credit card, but I am guessing that might be rejected. The other reason is what you have said..more checking...I only have to wait couple of weeks more. The time is running out though! :S

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Raj chandigarh said:
Dear canada121

Thanks for ur advise...but what i am planning is to save some time if my file come back for BC or Transcrip...i just want do to my homework in time...though my Mode of payment is BD and category is 3152
Plz advise if u could help me
Dear Raj chandigarh,

Cannot comment on the BC part. (Maybe it needs to be procured from the Local Municipal Office)
About Transcripts, I just commented above for Rae74.
About the height & color of eyes on back of photographs, I do not think it should be a reason to return the file (It is already mentioned there on the Application for PR-Form).

Please confirm if your VO is New Delhi, India
Thanks!

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
canada121 said:
Dear Raj chandigarh,

Cannot comment on the BC part. (Maybe it needs to be procured from the Local Municipal Office)
About Transcripts, I just commented above for Rae74.
About the height & color of eyes on back of photographs, I do not think it should be a reason to return the file (It is already mentioned there on the Application for PR-Form).

Please confirm if your VO is New Delhi, India

Yes u r right actually there as no requirement of writing the eye color as per N Delhi VO requiremnt as Point 14

PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
Supply six (6) photos for each member of your family and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.
On the back of each photograph, write the name and of birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.

Check this on the VO requirement for India only DOB and Name are required
Thanks!

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ND VO Indian applicants,
i have started a new thread for post-26 june 2010 FSW applicants for better exchange of CHC, ND VO specific concerns...
link is

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ndelhi-vo-post26-june-2010-applicantslets-get-connected-t53443.0.html

Thanks

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
I sent my documents from manila going to NS CIO office last Sept. 2, 2010 then they got it last Sept 9, 2010 (Manila time). I recieved a notice in my CC statement online that they charged already 550 CAD for the application fee. I was suprised because its so quick. Does it mean Im qualified for FSW category or theres still a chance that they will reject my application?? What is AOR and most of the member here are waiting for such document.. What will be the next step of my application.. Hope anyone can help me with this one...