Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi People,

Sometimes i wonder why i am the only person with doubts all the time :-[ :eek:

The question now is, What is the difference between mailing address and residential address on the application form? Is it like current Vs Permanent?

Next, The addresses in our passports are our permanent addresses, not the current ones. We live in Chennai for the past 5 years but our permanent address is in Salem(where my inlaws live).

Will it be OK for us to get the Indian PCC out of our permanent address(as we will apply in the passport office and they have the same address)? When i have a look a the PCC from UK, i see our current address(Chennai) mentioned in the certificate. We gave our current address for applying for the police certificate.

Given the above, we are not planning to send the PCCs with the initial application :p 8) to CIO NS, and we are required to apply for another PCC set when asked by the VO.

So, we have the option to choose the address when we apply for the PCC next time(we have address proofs for both the addresses ;))

I'm confused now. In case we need to change address in the passports, we need to order a fresh passport for all 3 of us(extra paper work, but feasible and can be done with in 15 days).

The only catch would be, the inconsistency about the work details, we work in Chennai, and cant claim we live in Salem ;)

Guys, what's your say on this?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dgm

i also submited my documets without my family fees processing but they returned it and clearly mentioned that send ful fees for your wife and kid,as i mentioned in my application that i didnt accompany my family ar intial stage

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
received by GLEN Sept.8 2010; PCC not included; BD encashed Sept.15, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
FAANI

for real? when did you first submit form without their payments? did you include affidavit that you won't be bringing them first?

DGM

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear DGM

I submitted 6th of august and CIO received by 10th of Aug. my application was reviewed by 13th of August and they returned me which i recived 26th of August

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
received by GLEN Sept.8 2010; PCC not included; BD encashed Sept.15, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
FAANI

so it means they wont automatically disapprove because somebody lacks payment/info?

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
I have a question.... If you got an IELTS score of 7 in listening and the rest is 8. Can you still apply as a FSW in canada? Assuming that you have 70 points in their scoring system. Please i need opinions. Thanks

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
Karen Chu said:
I have a question.... If you got an IELTS score of 7 in listening and the rest is 8. Can you still apply as a FSW in canada? Assuming that you have 70 points in their scoring system. Please i need opinions. Thanks
yes u r gud

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
hey guys

do we also need to send the proof for relative in Canada.

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Noolan...thanks for reply...pls do not forget to email/PN me abt alternative plans...i too thinkj MCC exmas is expensive & too unsure process...i also wanna do some health realted short course in Toronto and start earning ...studies can not go on forever...we have to live life...if u do not kind then pls send me ur email...pls keep in touch...
noolan said:
Hi positive!!! I am not preparing for MCCEE since my brother wants me to do some studies in Canada .....MCCEE route is v long..... i am not sure what he wants me as he is busy and i did not ask him in details.....once i get more info, i will definitely share with you all.....

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
Hi friends

I am about to send my application with my and my spouse passports as i dont have passports of children ready...in the form i have written applied for....will it work as children's passport have no role to play as far as selection and eligibility factors are concerned...

plz advise

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
according to my knowledge, u must send ur, ur spouse's, ur childrens passport's NOTARISED COPIES if u r including them as dependents in ur FSW application.
Raj chandigarh said:
Hi friends

I am about to send my application with my and my spouse passports as i dont have passports of children ready...in the form i have written applied for....will it work as children's passport have no role to play as far as selection and eligibility factors are concerned...

plz advise

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope this reply from dear QOrax will benefit all of u...
Qorax's answer follows each Q.
Dear Qorax,
pls answer my following queries regarding schooladmissions in Toronto area--

-In Ontario, kids go to Grade-1 when they r 7yrs. It's not dependent on the overseas' Class.
2. Does the standard of class the kid studied in India matter while getting admission in a public school in India?

-No. It's by law here... 7yrs.=Grade-1.
Remember, there's no Uniform as well.
3. Do they take any knowledge assessment/admission test like many convent schools do in India?

-No. Not at all. Just complete the documentations & commence the classes. Admission is assured by law.

4. r school books given free or one has to purchase?

- Free. No costs at all for Books & Tution fees.
5. What things/document r required for getting admission in a primary school for first or 2nd grader?

-COPR, Pp+Visa, Birth Cert, Immunization Record, House Lease Agreement. Take originals - they'd make copies.

6. in which month admissions for primary schools r done? i mean in which month the school session starts in ontario, Canada?

-School commences from Sep. This yr. it's from 07/9/2010. Sep-Jun Sessions.

7. What happens if school is in mid of its session when u land in Canada & go for kids admission? Will they give admission in same class even if half the session is gone by that time? Or will the kid b placed in a lower class?

-They'd take your kids anytime of the yr, by law. My kids joined in May-10 & from day after they go to the next Grade.
8. For immunisation record, is the immunisation card issued by a pediatrician from India sufficient? Or do we need immunisation letter written on Hospitals letter pad?

=The Immunization Record is to
be stamped by a Pediatrician or your Family Doctor, at your homeland.
9. AND MOST IMPORTANT:IS THERE ANY SCHOOL BUS SERVICE TO TAKE KIDS TO SCHOOL FROM HOME LIKE IN INDIA?
thanks- Free bus service - depending on residence loc. In any case every neighborhood has earmarked schools
-Positive

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys if anybody of u receives any letter/communication from CIO,then please share here ....it will help all of us in claryfuing the FSW APPLICATION rules/procedures.hope everybody will be contributing in this cause....god bless

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
indira_prab said:
Hi People,

Sometimes i wonder why i am the only person with doubts all the time :-[ :eek:

The question now is, What is the difference between mailing address and residential address on the application form? Is it like current Vs Permanent?

Next, The addresses in our passports are our permanent addresses, not the current ones. We live in Chennai for the past 5 years but our permanent address is in Salem(where my inlaws live).

Will it be OK for us to get the Indian PCC out of our permanent address(as we will apply in the passport office and they have the same address)? When i have a look a the PCC from UK, i see our current address(Chennai) mentioned in the certificate. We gave our current address for applying for the police certificate.

Given the above, we are not planning to send the PCCs with the initial application :p 8) to CIO NS, and we are required to apply for another PCC set when asked by the VO.

So, we have the option to choose the address when we apply for the PCC next time(we have address proofs for both the addresses ;))

I'm confused now. In case we need to change address in the passports, we need to order a fresh passport for all 3 of us(extra paper work, but feasible and can be done with in 15 days).

The only catch would be, the inconsistency about the work details, we work in Chennai, and cant claim we live in Salem ;)

Guys, what's your say on this?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.