NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
drgladiator said:
anybody else who had sent ORIGINAL PCC to CIO post-26 June?
yeah!?

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
indira_prab said:
Thanks people :) Tomorrow and the day after both are big days for us :) We are getting the IELTS results on Friday :)

I think i have done enough paper work for tomorrow, but somehow i feel i must have missed something ??? :-[ :-\

Fingers Crossed :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira

What happened...... you are no longer active ??? What happened to your passport issue. Could you finally apply it through 'Tatkal'. And TODAY was the day for your husband's result. IELTS..... 8) 8)

My wife just managed to get the required score :p :p . Overall band 7 with listening 8.5. Anyways, got the required 16 points....... ;D. I presume that your husband did well and are busy in completing the whole set of application. All the best.

Cheers
Anil

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
received by GLEN Sept.8 2010; PCC not included; BD encashed Sept.15, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
Cappuccino said:
Personally I don't understand why all VO don't accept property as proof of funds at the application stage. With bank funds, you can actually spend your funds the moment you send the statements off (I think CIC or VO can ask for further proof throughout the process), whereas a house is fixed and not going to be going anywhere, so you are far more likely to have those funds secured for your entire application process.

Understandably currencies fluctuate as do house prices. But we need to prove $13,801 for our application, we stated on the form we'll have $15,000 available and we've proven over $30,000 equity in our house giving us some breathing room if house prices move, and also some funds to cover moving.

Since we used spare bank funds to pay off credit cards so we had no debts (accept the mortgage) all our funds are tied up in the house, and I don't think it's reasonable for CIC to expect us to sell our house and live in temporary accomodation for 8 to 12 months before we even know if we will get a VISA or not. Having said that we are saving bank funds again now so if we're asked to provide further proof of how we will fund the remainder of our application (I heard from one London applicant who was asked to do this) then we will be able to do that.

Wayne.

thanks so much for replying WAYNE and FMA

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
anil04_10 said:
Hi Indira

What happened...... you are no longer active ??? What happened to your passport issue. Could you finally apply it through 'Tatkal'. And TODAY was the day for your husband's result. IELTS..... 8) 8)

My wife just managed to get the required score :p :p . Overall band 7 with listening 8.5. Anyways, got the required 16 points....... ;D. I presume that your husband did well and are busy in completing the whole set of application. All the best.

Cheers
Anil
congrats Anil and best of luck! :)

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
still confused...

another concern pls...

my husband and i are planning to leave 2 sons behind first. so are we supposed to complete or prove POF for the four of us despite the kids not coming? or just for the two of us for the meantime?

dgm :)

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
dgm said:
my husband and i are planning to leave 2 sons behind first. so are we supposed to complete or prove POF for the four of us despite the kids not coming? or just for the two of us for the meantime?
There was another forumer, Faanni, whose application was returned for a number of reasons; including for not including the fees payable for his/her spouse and kid, even though he/she was only applying for himself/herself. On that same logic, you may be expected to have POF for a family of 4. Just my guess though..

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
ammaartahir said:
congrats Anil and best of luck! :)
Thanks ammaartahir.

D

drgladiator

but problem is i sent ORIGINAL PCC to CIO...But FSW guide says u will be asked to send ORIGINAL PCC to VO at a later stage...
Dr.Alex said:
it's written In NS instructions guide (page 40) That PCC is valid for 12 months. If final decision not made before expiry of ur PCC, VO will ask for a new one, regards.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
drgladiator said:
but problem is i sent ORIGINAL PCC to CIO...But FSW guide says u will be asked to send ORIGINAL PCC to VO at a later stage...
that's right...VO will ask u for a new one but that's only if they didn't made a decision for ur case before the expiry of ur PCC.

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
Temasek said:
There was another forumer, Faanni, whose application was returned for a number of reasons; including for not including the fees payable for his/her spouse and kid, even though he/she was only applying for himself/herself. On that same logic, you may be expected to have POF for a family of 4. Just my guess though..

hi friend...

was Faani totally denied of the application because of lack of funds? or did the VO just ask for additional proof that Faani would be able to come up with the lacking amount?

really appreciate the reply. thanks! :)

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you leave the kids then you need to prove that you have funds for their maintenance

It may be better to include them

You may choose to go first and kids later on.

dgm said:
still confused...

another concern pls...

dgm :)

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as per my understanding CIO office may not be giving any chance to prove anything now. They approve or reject but no clarification asked .....

dgm said:
hi friend...

was Faani totally denied of the application because of lack of funds? or did the VO just ask for additional proof that Faani would be able to come up with the lacking amount?

really appreciate the reply. thanks! :)

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
Cappuccino said:
If it's any help - our mandatory amount was $13,801 for 2 members, we declared on the form we'd be taking a minimum of $15,000 over. But we showed proof that we had over $30,000 equity in our property. We're declaring a lower amount than we have to give us breathing room incase house prices fall and also to cover costs of selling house and relocating.

Wayne.

Thank you, I think I have not made myself clear, what I mean to ask is if I show my net worth in the Schedule 3 form column 10, should I show the POF for the same amount or would it be fine if I just show the POF for 3 members as required.

I think it would be better if I just write 17000 CAD which is the required POF for 3 members instead of writing the net worth .

Coral

Aug 11, 2010
Hi,
Hi,
A friend of mine is applying under the new instruction June 26, she wants to know to what extent the job description in the contract and reference letter must be similar to what is stated under NOC description. In other words, if she’s decided to choose 1122 code, should the job title be exactly what is stated on the website or the job title can be a combination of two job titles?
Thanks