09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
mew2k10 said:
I just did this and the 2nd link is correct.

Congrats!

Mark
Thanks mark for confirming that.

Thanks to mark, saratracy, Basmallah for your wishes. I hope NYVO moves fast enough atleast from now on.

Satya.

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Hi

I want to know if the outcome/result of an interview is told after the interview, if not then how it is known and after how much time??

Canada 1

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
Med's Request
04-25-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-29-2013
Passport request received from Los Angeles Visa OfficePlease update my ststus on the tracker....this is one of the happiest moment in my life...

It took me 21 months to reach this stage..........so happy guys....

Thank you for your help...this forum kept me patient throughout the processing time.

Love you all....thank you waheguru..

Ajay ( Canada 1 )

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Poor people, how badly are you treated where you currently reside that you are so grateful for the abuses you endured from CIC while being processed for FSW?

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Canada 1 said:
Passport request received from Los Angeles Visa OfficePlease update my ststus on the tracker....this is one of the happiest moment in my life...

Thank you for your help...this forum kept me patient throughout the processing time.

Ajay ( Canada 1 )
Hi Ajay,

Congratulations!! We are waiting for the same day as well.

Thanks,
satya.

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Canada 1 said:

Ajay ( Canada 1 )
Congrats Ajay, best of luck to you in your new home:)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
canada0801 said:
Poor people, how badly are you treated where you currently reside that you are so grateful for the abuses you endured from CIC while being processed for FSW?
Hi canada0801,

:)
To be frank, I don't see most of it "abuses" as much as "processing imperfections".
They do take longer than they said it would take, they should keep us more informed & yes they aren't really fair to everyone (e.g. NDVO & Phili VO.s are much more faster than other VOs), but really where in the world is anything 100% fair?! It always depends on what people in power think.

Atleast when you go to court there, you do take your right as the people who filed a trial against Kenney.
If I trialled them I would for being unjust; that some nationalities are being processed much faster. But the processing errors just needs improvement. I don't think they are doing it intentionally.
Maybe we can contribute to that one day once we are there.

On the other hand, ofcourse we all expect a better life/opportunities for ourselves or our children or we wouldn't have gone through all of this. & nothing comes without an effort. Again, atleast the effort results in the required outcome while in many places around the world you can see your efforts go in vain.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
basmalahh said:
Hi canada0801,

:)
To be frank, I don't see it "abuses" as much as "processing".
They do take longer than they said it would take & yes they aren't really fair to everyone (e.g. NDVO & Phili VO.s are much more faster than other VOs), but really where in the world is anything 100% fair?!
Atleast when you go to court there, you do take your right as the people who filed a trial against Kenney.

The process requires ofcourse improvement, but maybe we can contribute to that one day once we are there.
On the other hand, nothing comes without effort.
Being subject to twice as projected, very lengthy, depressing , "you must wait, we won't tell you nothing, don't ask when..." sort of processing is nothing like putting an effort to get the results.

Nobody asked them to publish false promises, ask for fees (they are not doing a charity, hello! they are paid for it, we pay them their salaries), collect 10 times more apps than they had resources and will to process and then treat people like dirt, without even answering case status inquiries.

This is not just "unfair", this is beyond conscionable.

I do not ask for perfect world or 100% fairness. Just play by the rules you set and do what you demand of your applicants! We pay we are owed processing. If we took credit and paid over 10 years then fine, they could also take their times. If we only ever paid 20% of listed price , again, we could be content for unaccounted delays.
But look how many hoops they put us through! Look how many hurdles we had to pass through! Look how much we invested in this! And they won't even answer our emails to tell us what is going on when their ecas is dysfunctional and everyone on this board has his own version of what one or another ecas means.

How is this even possible in the first rate , top five to live in the world country?

Something is seriously wrong here and I am not about to pretend that everything is just fine. It isn't!
And ever since this revolutionary , pseudo-"Conservative" Minister came to power things only became worse. His last Lie was that by halting FSW from July 1st they will be able to free and use more resources for processing of back loggers, where is the improvement now, does anyone see any?
Local Consulates won't even answer any inquiries you send them, what is it they are so overwhelmed with? DO they process 10 million applications a day?
Even here, in US, where they have far from perfect Immigration Service, still you can schedule an INFOPASS and go speak directly to an Officer about your case, what can you do if CIC never replies to your emails? You can't even go to their embassy to ask what's going on ,the guards will throw you out , what kind of bureaucracy is that man?

That's mind boggling! I applied to Canada because I thought it's better than States, now I see it's 100 worse than here, so why why did I even bother to apply, stupid me, and now it hurts because so much was invested for nothing....

Anyway, sorry for my rant, just had to let it out.

Wish you all good luck and safe landing.

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
satyasuman said:
Hello All,

We received the MR along with RPRF today. As some one said earlier, It didnt take 2 weeks to reach my home. But, I found some discrepancy in the link provided for RPRF.

Question:
Link provided to me in the letter is www.cacainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/assets/pdfs/visas/50_1_eng.pdf

But, there is no such link. The link I found out is.

www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/assets/pdfs/visas/50_1_eng.pdf

I am little concerned about this. Should I check with NYVO again? Or is this OK?

Thanks,
satya.
Satyaaaaaa........CONGRATS.... we are in same boat now...... All the best

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
Canada 1 said:

Ajay ( Canada 1 )
CANADA1
Congrats ..... you and me same filing date almost. All the best

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
canada0801 said:
Being subject to twice as projected, very lengthy, depressing , "you must wait, we won't tell you nothing, don't ask when..." sort of processing is nothing like putting an effort to get the results.

Nobody asked them to publish false promises, ask for fees (they are not doing a charity, hello! they are paid for it, we pay them their salaries), collect 10 times more apps than they had resources and will to process and then treat people like dirt, without even answering case status inquiries.

I do not ask for perfect world or 100% fairness. Just play by the rules you set and do what you demand of your applicants! We pay we are owed processing. If we took credit and paid over 10 years then fine, they could also take their times. If we only ever paid 20% of listed price , again, we could be content for unaccounted delays.
But look how many hoops they put us through! Look how many hurdles we had to pass through! Look how much we invested in this! And they won't even answer our emails to tell us what is going on when their ecas is dysfunctional and everyone on this board has his own version of what one or another ecas means.

How is this even possible in the first rate , top five to live in the world country?

Something is seriously wrong here and I am not about to pretend that everything is just fine. It isn't!
And ever since this revolutionary , pseudo-"Conservative" Minister came to power things only became worse. His last Lie was that by halting FSW from July 1st they will be able to free and use more resources for processing of back loggers, where is the improvement now, does anyone see any?
Local Consulates won't even answer any inquiries you send them, what is it they are so overwhelmed with? DO they process 10 million applications a day?
Even here, in US, where they have far from perfect Immigration Service, still you can schedule an INFOPASS and go speak directly to an Officer about your case, what can you do if CIC never replies to your emails? You can't even go to their embassy to ask what's going on ,the guards will throw you out , what kind of bureaucracy is that man?

That's mind boggling! I applied to Canada because I thought it's better than States, now I see it's 100 worse than here, so why why did I even bother to apply, stupid me, and now it hurts because so much was invested for nothing....

Your outbursts doesn't really change anything! And your name calling and references are so condescending. Going by the anger and immaturity in your post, I expected your last sentence would be that you are withdrawing your application???

Your outbursts doesn't really change anything! And your name calling and references are so condescending. Going by the anger and immaturity in your post, I expected your last sentence would be that you are withdrawing your application???

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
Canada 1 said:

Ajay ( Canada 1 )
Cheers Canada 1, you made it!!! Our timelines are very close, so hopefully I'm not too far behind.

Mark

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
canada0801 said:

Well, venting is healthy- to an extent, especially due to the pressure we are all facing.

I am not saying that everything is fine. I am just saying that I think that thy aren't doing it intentionally & it seems that most of the delay is from the background checks.

Acually people won't mind that the process would take longer as long as we know when exactly to expect it & that it would be fair to everyone. That is actually ABCs of any offered service.

On the other hand, it is not just a service offered. They are offering us an opportunity to share in their success. Yes, they are considered one of the 4 best places to live in the world. I just guess thateven the best place is far from perfect itself, but still much better than many other places. & they aren't offering it only to us but to our offsprings as well. whether it is as much as we hoped for or not,it is still one of the fairest places in the recent world.
I am not saying that they are offering it to us for free, ofcourse not. We are-thank God- high quality people. We had the best of educations, a lot of money & effort were spent on us & merely going through all of this, looking for a better life says that we CAN make things happen, take risks in our lives to become better & aim to become better. Canada will gain a lot from that. I don't really think of the money we pay as their main gain as much as WE ourselves with our future work in their society.

So, it is a win win situation for both sides. They might not be doing such a great job but they are like a " big fancy company" that is offering an excellent package for you & your offsprings. The package includes good education, good medical care & support for as long as you live. So people are competing on this. They take money, time, effort & their HR is doing a bad application processing job but that doesn't have to mean that I will withdraw or even think that the whole company ain't good because one of the departments isn't doing a good job, at least not until I personally try it. & ofcourse they won't hire me unless they see benefit in doing so for them..

I am not sure whether you are just venting or really thinking About giving up.. I KNOW how you feel. We are in the same situation.. but think of it like that.. If you give up now, you will not gain anything. While you might gain a lot if you go there & see for yourself (USA might be better in beaurecracy than Canada but the other offer free medical care, free schooling, safer, calmer & a more fair environment). So ofcourse you aren't a fool for going through all this, you would have been one if you hadn't though. :)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Canada 1 said:

Ajay ( Canada 1 )
Congrats Canada 1 :)
Great .. Just the final step in the process. I wonder what your ecas shows now?

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
kpkinnera said:
Satyaaaaaa........CONGRATS.... we are in same boat now...... All the best
Thanks. But I see that you have the ppr also. isn't it? Then, you are in little advance mode to me. :)

Thanks,
satya.