Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
satyasuman said:
That is true..

Toronto Vs Mississauga,
1) Toronto has more high rise apartments than Mississauga
2) Toronto downtown rents are high than Mississauga
3) Toronto downtown has less Indian crowd.
4) Toronto downtown has no Indian grocery.

There are high rise buildings in Mississauga as well so, check for rents in both places. Let me know if this info is not enough..

Thanks,
satya.
I agree with you.

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
hussam723 said:
Dears,

yesterday i recieved my PPR..... :)

so i would like to thank every body on this thread with no exception. bcoz all of u with ur comments were my continous support. so thank u a million.

one more thing, i recieved PPR before this thread reached the page 4000 :D

thanks again,
hussam
Congrats and wish you visas at the earliest.

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
kkr.2k6 said:
Dear forum members

WE GOT OUR PR VISA ON WEDNES DAY

thanks all the forum members for the help
CONGRATULATIONS

you seem to be the first person who is landing in my destination (CALGARY).

Good Luck

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My comment/post is actually in response to the scrapping (as if some dirt.... :( ) of Pre 2008 applicants and the simultaneous news of Credential evaluation.

I agree in principle about Credential Evaluation, but CIC knew from the very beginning that Credential evaluation is a must ....one does not need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. :eek: If you and I can make this simple assessment, then why not CIC? ....what took them so long to implement it......passing regulations/laws at the Parliament? ???

They have known for more than a decade atleast, that DOCTORS DRIVE TAXI in Canada and that a passenger in a cab would be lucky to have a heart attack in a cab...because the taxi driver could be a DOCTOR and provide treatment on the street (with his Credentials that were not acknowledged and accepted by Canada)!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

The " initial rush of applicants" may not be apparent when the Cap opens (if at all) but can anyone deny that this "rush" would show up at some point of time? CIC got a month's time with the MI2 (for introducing IELTS)...so what was CREDIBLE or beneficial in that change...."nothing". Did any of the applicant gain anything....nothing. :( Look at the BUFFALO applicants....... their timelines.......isn't it atrocious? Similar is the case with Pakistani applicants....I am truly worried about the long time being set aside for Pakistani applicants in the name of "Security assessment" ....they are clueless as to what is going on with their applications and now they are also at the brink of thinking in similar manner - If Canada would scrape them too? :( :( :(

The hope meted out to some lucky Pre 2008 applicant for PNP programs is in no way any SOLACE to the one who has not been chosen for the same. The dreams of the unlucky one has shattered. :( I am just wondering if these applicants have to undergo the Credential evaluation? ???

The credential evaluation might have streamlined CIC but the applicants have now another thing to worry about for their applications to get the green signal or should I say the yellow signal? ???

Unfortunately, even after credential evaluation, applicants might have to go through the same fate as their previous counterparts. Credential evaluation is not the GUARANTEE for a job in the applicants' own Profession. If there had been a guarantee of "SURE JOB" then it would have been commendable....but the state of affairs of the applicants would remain the same....despite evaluation at the entry point of the application.....so IMO, this is another means to generate revenue. :eek:

I am merely pointing at the fact that whatever Canada decides regarding Credential evaluation, which is now, almost official and mandatory; Canada would continue to earn REVENUE at any cost irrespective of an applicants' success or failure at getting the PR. ::)

What is unethical in my view is when Canada needed immigrants to fill their labor jobs (sorry to say that, but is true :( ), they invited tens and thousands of applicants and now when their need is over (or seems to be over; or they cannot MANAGE the inventory ) they just scrape applications with a click of fingers.......they made it look so easy and straight forward..... :eek:

I am sure CIC must have had their reasons and every major decision is in the betterment of the Country ( I hope so). Immigration Canada is re-vamping itself......that's absolutely fair and just, not only for the country but also for the applicant and is ofcourse Good news.

I just hope they deal with the applications more humanely instead of treating them (as they just did with the Pre 2008 applicants) as just " MUTE SHEAF OF PAPER" ,which being invisible to CIC, has been twined with lots of hope and aspirations.

I again Pray for those unfortunate applicants....may they find the strength to stand up and FIGHT if REQUIRED.

Mitali

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
Had to go to page 3968 to get the NDVO spreadsheet.

This shows that no one is updating the sheet anymore.

Anyways Just wanted to share that alias VICKY1 has landed in Canada yesterday, anybody cares to update pls do.

History of Vicky1. Med done 4th apr2011.
Visa Issued 20th Feb 2012. (Yes almost one year)
landed: 29th march 2012

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
thebeast184 said:
Hey Buffalo's,

My app just went "in process". Details are still RBVO ;D

Rod
Great news! I should only be a week behind you. My 90 days at nyc vo are up on April 10th, so if I don't hear anything I'll send a request. When was your 90 day anniversary of transfered to LA VO?

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
mycan said:
Thanks nokiadesire.
We are in Mississauga.
Let me know if you need any help.
Regards
mycan
Mississauga? Where in mississauga? I live there too..

Thanks,
satya.

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
amar12345 said:
Had to go to page 3968 to get the NDVO spreadsheet.

This shows that no one is updating the sheet anymore.

Anyways Just wanted to share that alias VICKY1 has landed in Canada yesterday, anybody cares to update pls do.

History of Vicky1. Med done 4th apr2011.
Visa Issued 20th Feb 2012. (Yes almost one year)
landed: 29th march 2012
Thanks for the information.....the changes are made :)

Since the spreadsheet admins have either landed or are busy making landing preparations.....would you care to become the admin and do the honours for the rest.....that way the spreadsheet can be regularly updated & nobody will complaint :p :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
mycan said:
Thanks nokiadesire.
We are in Mississauga.
Let me know if you need any help.
Regards
mycan
Thanks for the offer....+1 for this

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
satyasuman said:
That is true..

Toronto Vs Mississauga,
1) Toronto has more high rise apartments than Mississauga
2) Toronto downtown rents are high than Mississauga
3) Toronto downtown has less Indian crowd.
4) Toronto downtown has no Indian grocery.

There are high rise buildings in Mississauga as well so, check for rents in both places. Let me know if this info is not enough..

Thanks,
satya.
Hey Satya,

Yeah, I have seen a few high rise buildings in Mississauga too but the difference in rents is only around 100-150 CAD per month.....which would anyways amount to travelling expenses.....but doesn't matter if the neighbourhood is good.....will be finally freezing on the accommodation around end of April.....so will let you know incase any help is required :-* :-*

BTW, do you have a gurudwara close to your vicinity.....would be nice to have one even if it is in a range of 5-10 kms....google maps give many names of gurudwaras but somehow they are confusing. ???

+1 for you too for being so sweet......but after my karma permits me :p :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

pinakini2006

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with the initial application
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
as per the astrological predictions, April 2012....
Hey Nokia,

Plz let me know if you received my PM.

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.

pinku

Mar 5, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
sent wid application
AOR Received.
26 may 2011
IELTS Request
sent wid application
Med's Request
23 nov 2011
Med's Done....
12 dec 2011 remedicals done 25 jan 2012
Passport Req..
wid medicals
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
r u remedical case?

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Heylo everybody,

Am going craaazyyyy to have just seen the second best sight ever... [size=10pt]Decision Made[/size]!!!!!!!!! 8)

It's been such a journey already and now another will soon start afresh!!! Am just so glad and want to thank every every every member out here... Can't wait to see the stamped PPs now - THE best sight!!! ;D ;D ;D

-BhaktiUjjwal

(PS: No Canadian address or the inner line as yet)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Heylo everybody,

Am going craaazyyyy to have just seen the second best sight ever... [size=10pt]Decision Made[/size]!!!!!!!!! 8)

It's been such a journey already and now another will soon start afresh!!! Am just so glad and want to thank every every every member out here... Can't wait to see the stamped PPs now - THE best sight!!! ;D ;D ;D

-BhaktiUjjwal

(PS: No Canadian address or the inner line as yet)
Congratulations Bhakti and Ujjwal......enjoy this moment...... :).....please check the floor you are dancing on....I think its developed some cracks... ;D :p

Goodluck for the future :)

Mitali