+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

R

RKC

satyasuman said:
Do your home work properly. There are lot of people here who were new immigrants at some point of time in their life. Every one here is fine. I heard from many people on this forum that relatives try to pull you down.. Its like the story I heard when I was a kid.. Every other crab in the bottle wants to pull down the other crab that tries to get out of the bottle..

So, Dont worry. You will be fine.

Thanks,
satya.
Hey Satya. You have put all negative emotions arising in minds of people who are coming there to rest. Out of your first hand experience your words are very reassuring. Thanks & +1.

I just gave +1 to my favorite seniors sometime back . I am not sure if it will go through this time. I'll try.

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
RKC said:
Hey Satya. You have put all negative emotions arising in minds of people who are coming there to rest. Out of your first hand experience your words are very reassuring. Thanks & +1.

I just gave +1 to my favorite seniors sometime back . I am not sure if it will go through this time. I'll try.
Welcome!! its my pleasure to let people know the facts. Thanks for the +1 and reciprocated as well. ;D

Thanks,
satya.

R

RKC

satyasuman said:
Welcome!! its my pleasure to let people know the facts. Thanks for the +1 and reciprocated as well. ;D

Thanks,
satya.
Thanks :) Oops! +1 didn't go through. Damn The Ban! Will try later. I don't have any friends or relatives in Canada. My friends who have, are giving me negative feedback/ horrifying stories about the place. But I am holding on & keeping faith.

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
RKC said:
Thanks :) Oops! +1 didn't go through. Damn The Ban! Will try later. I don't have any friends or relatives in Canada. My friends who have, are giving me negative feedback/ horrifying stories about the place. But I am holding on & keeping faith.
I dont know what your friends are saying.. Few points to understand and agree are:

1) Moving to a new place will cause some disturbance in routine life.
2) Will face challenges initially - Job search, house search, Friends search.. lot of search activity will happen.
3) Time required to settle down properly.
4) Servant maids are not available to work. So, every thing should be done by our self.
5) You may have to use public transit until you buy car..
6) Last but not least, You will miss home.. (parents, friends, some events, celebrations, fast food etc etc)..

I think people should be ready for these even before applying for PR.. Rest every thing will be smooth enough.. I gaurantee.. ;)

Thanks,
satya.

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
prince11 said:
:) ;) :D ;D :(

:mad: :( :eek: ??? ::) :-[ :-X :'(

:p Yes!!! today I completed one year of applying for PR..... :p
Haha... Congrats, prince11! N i love the variety of smileys there... Symbolic of every emotion that we go through in all those months ;D

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
satyasuman said:
I completely agree with RKC.

Do your home work properly. There are lot of people here who were new immigrants at some point of time in their life. Every one here is fine. I heard from many people on this forum that relatives try to pull you down.. Its like the story I heard when I was a kid.. Every other crab in the bottle wants to pull down the other crab that tries to get out of the bottle..

Thanks,
satya.
Cent percent correct, Satya!! That's how I have found most relatives / friends to be... I wanted to say the same thing to kg_bang in reply to his first post but you worded my thoughts better than I could! :D

satyasuman said:
I dont know what your friends are saying.. Few points to understand and agree are:

2) Will face challenges initially - Job search, house search, Friends search.. lot of search activity will happen.
4) Servant maids are not available to work. So, every thing should be done by our self.
6) Last but not least, You will miss home.. (parents, friends, some events, celebrations, fast food etc etc)..

I think people should be ready for these even before applying for PR.. Rest every thing will be smooth enough.. I gaurantee.. ;)

Thanks,
satya.
Thanks for the encouragement and the things to remember :)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Cent percent correct, Satya!! That's how I have found most relatives / friends to be... I wanted to say the same thing to kg_bang in reply to his first post but you worded my thoughts better than I could! :D

She indeed worded your thoughts better than you could huh? Kindly accept PLUS 25 from me for your thoughtfulness.

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
BhaktiUjjwal said:

You are most welcome!!!

Thanks,
satya.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Hi Friends,

I have a question, as you can see that I am BUFFALO applicant since Sep 2010.

Now we are having an addition to our family sometime during next month.

My question is: How would I inform the BUFFALO VO about the new born and do I have to submit a new application, or do I need to file in some additional documents.

You help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Maani1985 said:
Hi Friends,

I have a question, as you can see that I am BUFFALO applicant since Sep 2010.

Now we are having an addition to our family sometime during next month.

My question is: How would I inform the BUFFALO VO about the new born and do I have to submit a new application, or do I need to file in some additional documents.

You help will be really appreciated.

Thanks
Hey,

1) I had the same situation and I sent an email asking them. Below is the reply that I got from buffalo VO.
2) I sent birth certificate by Email since my kid is a Canadian. They accepted it.

let me know if you have any other questions on this.

Thanks,
satya.

Response
Dear Madam / Sir,
In order to add your child to your application, we require the following documents:

1) processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
2) your child's birth certificate
3) copy of your child's valid passport
4) 3 recent photographs of your child
5) updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
6) a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail or fax (see fax number and address below).

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms, fees schedule, payment methods and photo specifications are available on our Web site www.buffalo.gc.ca.

Any changes to your situation will likely affect processing times of your file.

You must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has changed, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child's birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the Canadian Embassy nearest to you to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document. See this webpage for information:
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/faq/birth_naissance-eng.asp

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

Regards,
Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
satyasuman said:
Hey,

1) I had the same situation and I sent an email asking them. Below is the reply that I got from buffalo VO.
2) I sent birth certificate by Email since my kid is a Canadian. They accepted it.

let me know if you have any other questions on this.

Thanks,
satya.

Response
Dear Madam / Sir,
In order to add your child to your application, we require the following documents:

1) processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
2) your child's birth certificate
3) copy of your child's valid passport
4) 3 recent photographs of your child
5) updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
6) a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail or fax (see fax number and address below).

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms, fees schedule, payment methods and photo specifications are available on our Web site www.buffalo.gc.ca.

Any changes to your situation will likely affect processing times of your file.

You must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has changed, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child's birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the Canadian Embassy nearest to you to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document. See this webpage for information:
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/faq/birth_naissance-eng.asp

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

Regards,
Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section
Thank you so much buddy, for your great response.

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Maani1985 said:
Thank you so much buddy, for your great response.
You are most welcome!!

Thanks,
satya.

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
NDVO somehow seems to loooove my file!!! How romantic! :mad: :mad: :mad: :-\

R

RKC

satyasuman said:

Thanks,
satya.
Thanks Satya, Your observations are nothing short of perfect & conclusions are logical :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satyasuman said:
I completely agree with RKC.

Thanks,
satya.

+1 :)