Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
sonir said:
NDVO ppl, spicysank just msged (sms) me that his ecas is still showing "in process"
whereas he got medical received line on 10th dec , visa was issued on 12th dec and he recived visa today ( i e 20th dec )

be ready for the surprises guys !! or should we say x-mas gifts :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good Luck evreyone ;D ;D ;D
ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU !!!
MAY YOU ALL GET YOUR VISAS BEFORE CHRISTMAS......YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM SANTACLAUS
:-*

C

Cam1234

Re: Address disappeared today from ECAS

MowSow said:
Here are the names from Nov/Dec 10 that has gone in process, directly from the file:
I am not sure why you keep saying no one past "application received by" Sept of 2010 has ever gone "in process" at Buffalo VO in this forum !!!?
Name NOC Visa Office Application received by CIO PER Issued (CIO) eCAS Status eCAS Status Date Last Updated
leodr 3112 Buffalo 18-Nov-10 25-Feb-11 IN PROCESS 11-Mar-11
Derekjeeter FSW2 Buffalo 7-Dec-10 3-Mar-11 IN PROCESS 8-Mar-11
justtheme FSW2 Buffalo 13-Dec-10 9-Mar-11 IN PROCESS 12-Aug-11

Am I missing something here ?
Hello again MowSow:

Yes, you are missing something, none of those people are in process, those are mistakes on the tracker. You can avoid it by going with the light blue color which means they are not in process, or asking forum members who have followed the posts since the beginning.

What happened when our applications first left CIO, we were all put "In Process" temporarily. When our applications arrived at Buffalo we all went back to RBVO, but not all entries were corrected. You can put the IDs of the applicants you mention in the search field above, find their posts and read for yourself.

Look, I truly hope you get your visa asap, but coming here and telling us in your original post that "If you look at the tracker... you will see many applicants with RBVO status from past February/11 have gotten their Visa already. This why I am assuming that they are processing applicants from March and forward now" and then saying "There are 4 applicants from Oct, Nov, Dec 2010, who are IN PROCESS", without reading the forum or asking other members, is just misinformation. As I said, I'm just trying to help you and hope you get your visa as soon as you wish.

Best of luck,
Cam

actungbabyk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
Nomination.....
No
spicysank said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS !!!!!!
GOT THE VISA :D :D :D :D

Very Happy today. And thanks to all people from the forum who have by my side....... and kept me informed...

Love You guys .... :-* :-* :-* :-*

Spicysank
Congratulation Spicysank,

Enjoy it it your hard work that has paid. Yes not to forget all ur well wishers and close ones....

Have fun and start packing..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Hey Mitali,

I have sent you PM yesterday.....please reply

Regards
Nokiadesire

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicysank said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS !!!!!!
GOT THE VISA :D :D :D :D

Very Happy today. And thanks to all people from the forum who have by my side....... and kept me informed...

Love You guys .... :-* :-* :-* :-*

Spicysank
CONGRATS!!! :-*
Great feeling, hey?
Have a happy and wonderful life in Canada!

Kind regards,
Louise!

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Yogi Awadh said:
hello there

This is Awadh from India. I am a pre-june applicant. I have received my PR visa this month but I am still in India. I hold a management experience but for many years I have gained expertise n yoga and I am Registered Yoga Teacher of Yoga Alliance which is recognized in US and Canada. I don't have relatives in Canada My questions are
1- Can I persue a career in yoga there in Canada ?
2- Which place would be better in this field?
3- My wife is in software job which place would be be better for her?
4- I am now 44years old would it would be advisable to relocate?
Hi Awadh,

I have been in canada for more than 2 years now. I am into IT again. I am a project lead working for a big company in toronto. So, I think I can give you some info on your questions.

1- Can I persue a career in yoga there in Canada ?
Ans: There definitely is a chance. But, it is important to know the fact that you may struggle for 6 months to 1 year initially. My wife was very close to finish off Yoga certification when she moved to US in 2008 after getting married. (of course with me. ;D )

2- Which place would be better in this field?
Ans: I saw people going to Yoga classes in toronto. Dont know about other parts of the country.

3- My wife is in software job which place would be be better for her?
Ans: Toronto is one hot place for IT as i initially told you that I am into IT as well and so you can trust me on this. ;D . I again heard the same with edmanton.

4- I am now 44years old would it would be advisable to relocate? I would say, You have to judge yourself on this question. Are you willing to take some sleep less nights, odd jobs, low income, less space to live in etc etc. Those filmi challenges. Of course, these challenges will be there for about 6 months to a year and it should be fine after that. And, I think you should have asked this question to yourself before applying and not after getting visa. You decide now.

Hope this info helps. Have fun.

Regards,
satya.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Hi Buffalo Friends,

I have a quick question. Once BUFFALO VO send MR, Within how many days we need to turn in medicals.

And the second question is, my PCC is probably expired by now, will they ask for new PCC with MR, If yes, how many days will they give me to turn in my PCC.

Thanks

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Maani1985 said:
Hi Buffalo Friends,

I have a quick question. Once BUFFALO VO send MR, Within how many days we need to turn in medicals.

And the second question is, my PCC is probably expired by now, will they ask for new PCC with MR, If yes, how many days will they give me to turn in my PCC.

Thanks
Good Question for MR: I want to hear on this as well.

Regarding PCC: I think your PCC should be valid until they reach CIO. After that, you dont have to worry about their validity.

Regards,
satya.

C

Cam1234

Maani1985 said:
Hi Buffalo Friends,

Thanks
Hi Maani:
I believe they give you 90 days for both...
Cam

bluemusing

Feb 27, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application to CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with application - score 9.0
File Transfer...
PER 25-02-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2011
Med's Done....
29-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-12-2011
LANDED..........
January 2012
Hi everyone,

Today I got the most wonderful package in the post - my passport and confirmation of permanent residence! I'm incredibly happy and relieved and I'm looking forward to landing in Toronto in early January. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, it has made the painful wait bearable. To all those still patiently waiting: your day will come soon, never lose hope. I will of course be happy to answer any questions and provide help where I can.

Andrew

PS - Ironically London VO informed me that due to a procedural change on 1st December, it was not necessary to physically attach a PR visa into my passport. So after all the waiting, I will never get an actual visa. Oh well... Here's exactly what it says:

As of December 1, 2011, applicants for permanent residence who have a passport which is visa exempt for travel to Canada no longer require a permanent resident visa in their passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.

Golden Star

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011 draft encashed on 25-01-11
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
AOR Received.
First PER 17-03-2011 and second AOR dated 21-04-2011 received on 30-04-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
RBVO on 8th April 2011, In Process on 10-10-11
Med's Request
Received on 25-11-11 including PPR and RPRF
Med's Done....
Yes, 02-12-2011
Interview........
Yes telephonic on 18-11-11 and second call on 23-11-11
Passport Req..
25-11-2011 and send to NDVO on 03-12-2011 including RPRF.
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
mitali said:
:) CONGRATULATIONS :)

Goldenstar, Ganesh, Mira, Sachin, Cfr1907

Sorry.....I have been late in congratulating you all :(.....Best of luck and best wishes for a speedy processing.

Mitali
Dear Mitali,

Thanks for your wishes but
I am worried because my medical received line added on 17-12-2011 but DM still pending and this wait now shaking my head.

Pl let me know what is the time line for DM after Medical received.

Golden Star

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
satyasuman said:
Good Question for MR: I want to hear on this as well.

Regarding PCC: I think your PCC should be valid until they reach CIO. After that, you dont have to worry about their validity.

Regards,
satya.
I wish that could be the case, but I have heard from many applicants that BUFFALO ask for new PCC. The wait time to get PCC from FBI is really a pain. I just want to make sure that I have enough time to do everything.

Thanks

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Maani1985 said:
I wish that could be the case, but I have heard from many applicants that BUFFALO ask for new PCC. The wait time to get PCC from FBI is really a pain. I just want to make sure that I have enough time to do everything.

Thanks
I agree that FBI takes around 12+ weeks to send PCC's. Its really painful to go through the process. But, I read some where that your PCC should be valid until it reaches CIO. And it makes sense to me. Reason I say that is, PCC's are valid only for 90 days. Any application would take more than 90 days and every one knows that (Even buffalo VO). It could be some other reason why buffalo VO has asked few applicatants. Thats what I would think.

Others: Any clues???

Regards,
satya.

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
bluemusing said:
Hi everyone,

Today I got the most wonderful package in the post - my passport and confirmation of permanent residence! I'm incredibly happy and relieved and I'm looking forward to landing in Toronto in early January. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, it has made the painful wait bearable. To all those still patiently waiting: your day will come soon, never lose hope. I will of course be happy to answer any questions and provide help where I can.

Andrew

PS - Ironically London VO informed me that due to a procedural change on 1st December, it was not necessary to physically attach a PR visa into my passport. So after all the waiting, I will never get an actual visa. Oh well... Here's exactly what it says:

CONGRATS 8) 8) 8)
Have a good life in CANADA !!!

Tracker updated

Regards
Nokiadesire