04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
Hi to all...

Many Many thx to all dear members for good wishes......

This forum is really great.... and all forum members are very much co operative..... ;D

Yawanika i will land in vancouver...

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, its been a while since I posted but I have been reading up on everyone's progress regularly and updating the spreadsheet behind the scenes, so Congratulations to everyone who has received good news.

I'm busy studying for the exams in Canada right now as I have less than 2 months of prep time remaining.

Now on to the most important point: I need to hand over the ownership of the spreadsheet to someone reliable, so anyone who is interested, please step forward. If there is more than one person may be we can have a vote for a couple of days. If no one volunteers than I will keep ownership but may not be able to update as much as I try to do now.

Finally, all the best to everyone waiting. If anyone needs to contact me at any time please feel free to PM me or else I'll be monitoring the forum but more silently.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hi everyone, its been a while since I posted but I have been reading up on everyone's progress regularly and updating the spreadsheet behind the scenes, so Congratulations to everyone who has received good news.

I'm busy studying for the exams in Canada right now as I have less than 2 months of prep time remaining.

Now on to the most important point: I need to hand over the ownership of the spreadsheet to someone reliable, so anyone who is interested, please step forward. If there is more than one person may be we can have a vote for a couple of days. If no one volunteers than I will keep ownership but may not be able to update as much as I try to do now.

Finally, all the best to everyone waiting. If anyone needs to contact me at any time please feel free to PM me or else I'll be monitoring the forum but more silently.
My Vote - Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moabbasi said:
Oh wow !!! :)

I am also planning to go to Saudi Arabia soon for some 6-8 months. So, should I request the VO to change my VO to London :( or will it be ok to stick to NDVO, provided they allow it?

I will inform my VO about my updates, once I am ready to move there. How people send their passport when visiting other countries on work permit? is it safe & allowed? or any other way to submit the Passport?

-Shadab
Applicant can choose VO of either his/her country(Citizen) or the country where he/she resides ....but for country of residence..u should prove that u r allowed(visa) to stay there for a period of 1 year or more.

So if u going to saudi with vIsa which allows u to stay for 1 yr or more then u can change ur VO to London or stick to NDVO....If ur Visa is valid for 1yr..but if ur not allowed to stay their for 1yr..or say ur just allowed to stay for 6 months then ur not eligibe for changing VO.

Now that ur file is in PROCESS and NDVO is working on March appicants I suggest u not to change ur VO.

And if ur going to saudi on work permit...or ur leaving ur current Job then u have to inform VO abt it.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
My Vote - Mitali
Thanks for the nomination Canadestin but I think it would be better to vote after people volunteer. I don't want anyone to feel forced into taking the ownership. So any volunteers before a vote?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Admins/Mitali

Can you pls update my status in the tracker?

I received the PPR on 3 Nov.

Avi

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Many Many Congrats Sethi Paji, May god always showers his blessings on you and your family......Wishing you a very happy and prosperous life in Canada...........

Regards
Ritu

sethi104 said:
Hi to all...

Many Many thx to all dear members for good wishes......

This forum is really great.... and all forum members are very much co operative..... ;D

Yawanika i will land in vancouver...

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
Congrats Arjignesh.....have a happy life in Canada..........
Regards
Ritu
arjignesh said:
Dear all,

I have received my PP today with Visa.

Adminstrator kindly update my status..

regards,

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
Hello Friends,

Just to update, my representative requested for address change to my VO, which they changed within 48 hours after they received request from my representative they simply asked my representative reason for changing address...

My representative also sent a CSE which we are expecting by end of this month...My status is still RBVO

regards
Ritu

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
What's up with the spreadsheet?
I have just tried to view it and I received a message saying editing it might harm my computer.
It is also in Arabic.
When I downloaded it to use the filters. I noticed that all the names are in the wrong order and not in application date order as they were before.

Has anyone got any idea how I can fix this, please?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
What's up with the spreadsheet?
I have just tried to view it and I received a message saying editing it might harm my computer.
It is also in Arabic.
When I downloaded it to use the filters. I noticed that all the names are in the wrong order and not in application date order as they were before.

Has anyone got any idea how I can fix this, please?
I wonder why....its working fine for me.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
Applicant can choose VO of either his/her country(Citizen) or the country where he/she resides ....but for Canadestin, I hope you meant NOT the Home country country of residence..u should prove that u r allowed(visa) to stay there for a period of 1 year or more. This is only valid when you first apply to determine your VO

So if u going to saudi with vIsa which allows u to stay for 1 yr or more then u can change ur VO to London or stick to NDVO....If ur Visa is valid for 1yr..but if ur not allowed to stay their for 1yr..or say ur just allowed to stay for 6 months then ur not eligibe for changing VO. Not applicable, once VO has been determined

Now that ur file is in PROCESS and NDVO is working on March appicants I suggest u not to change ur VO.

And if ur going to saudi on work permit...or ur leaving ur current Job then u have to inform VO abt it.Completely agree
@ Moabbasi : You cannot change your VO once it has been decided INITIALLY. You may request the VO but cannot ASK to change the VO. This power lies only with VO under "PROGRAM INTEGRITY".

@ Canadestin , Pl check the OP-6 Mannual Section 9.7 : FILE TRANSFERS
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

I quote:

"Visa offices are not required to transfer files for any other reasons. Such reasons include cases of
applicants who comply with subsection R11(1) for the specified visa office, at the time the
application is received at the CIO, but subsequently leave the territory of the specified visa office.
In these cases, the original visa office should proceed with a final determination of eligibility and
process the application if eligible. The visa office should not transfer the file to another visa office
unless the transfer is warranted for program integrity reasons. Leaving a visa office's territory
alone, does not warrant a file transfer.
In this case, if an applicant requests a file transfer, the visa
office should inform them that the application will not be transferred and that they are required to
submit a complete application to the visa office originally specified within the 120-day deadline
allotted by the CIO."

Mitali

@ Canadestin, no hard feelings......I hope you understand.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moabbasi said:
Oh wow !!! :)

I am also planning to go to Saudi Arabia soon for some 6-8 months. So, should I request the VO to change my VO to London :( or will it be ok to stick to NDVO, provided they allow it?

I will inform my VO about my updates, once I am ready to move there. How people send their passport when visiting other countries on work permit? is it safe & allowed? or any other way to submit the Passport?

-Shadab
Hi Shadab,

You must be aware that Indian PP cannot be send/receive out/in of Indian Territory...it is Illegal. A lot of discussions has already been made on this topic.

The option for you to send receive your PP from Saudi is to authorise someone (friend/family member) with proper papers. Entemaria has recently done this for his family by providing Authorization papers to his friend. Or you may come physically to India to get it stamped....the problem with this option is you would not know how long your PP would remain with VO.

Some applicants have successfully used (I do not endorse) Couriers...but if caught at Customs you may be subjected to heavy fines...Rs. 50,0000, 2 yr imprisonment or both. Also remember, the address should be Indian...Vo will not send out PP outside India.

Mitali

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Guys just while i was driving to my office got a call from CHC, after confirming my name address and all told me that this is from canadian high commision , and they want my Medical and PP within 30 days, they also said that we will wont be sending any hard copy for the same all you have to do is, check your email after few minutes , from there itself download the required forms and fix an appointment with your DMP :eek: :eek: :eek:

guys will inform you after checking my mail :eek: :eek: :eek:

so this is new style of NDVO...pls keep your cell numbers always with you even in the loo :p :p :p :p

Regards

Sonir

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sonir said:
Guys just while i was driving to my office got a call from CHC, after confirming my name address and all told me that this is from canadian high commision , and they want my Medical and PP within 30 days, they also said that we will wont be sending any hard copy for the same all you have to do is, check your email after few minutes , from itself download the required forms and fix an appointment with your DMP :eek: :eek: :eek:

guys will inform you after checking my mail :eek: :eek: :eek:

so this is new style of NDVO...pls keep your cell numbers always with you even in the loo :p :p :p :p

Regards

Sonir
ahhh...finallyyyyyyyyy ;D