Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Admin's

I strongly protest that no admin is changing my status to medicals received. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Dear admin's I can understand the work load but for the sake of doing it PLEASE PLEASE change my status on NDVO & International sheets ... to MR+RRPF+PPR"

I SPENT ONE COMPLETE YEAR with out any progress & always imagined my status to Be "MR+RRPF+PPR" & WHEN my dream came true U STILL dont change it...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Regards
Destined...

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:
Dear Admin's

I strongly protest that no admin is changing my status to medicals received. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Dear admin's I can understand the work load but for the sake of doing it PLEASE PLEASE change my status on NDVO & International sheets ... to MR+RRPF+PPR"

I SPENT ONE COMPLETE YEAR with out any progress & always imagined my status to Be "MR+RRPF+PPR" & WHEN my dream came true U STILL dont change it...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Regards
Destined...
wait few more days.....it will be updated as VISA ISSUED :)...inshallah

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
mitali said:
Thanks Param for updating.....

I guess you do not need your CAIPS any more ;). It is probable that the recent Verification and the thoughts of VO would not be included in your recent request for CAIPS.....

Mitali
Hey Mitali,,

How long does it take for the ecas to change to InProcess after verifications.... Do I still qualify for an interview?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:
Dear Admin's

Regards
Destined...
Hahaha.....some satisfaction ;D ;D to see yourself progress on the tracker...I completely understand.... :p :p your information was updated a long time back on INTERNATIONAL tracker.

I hope NDVO admins respond your fun laced ;) :D ;D :eek: :p PROTEST ....

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
Hey Mitali,,

How long does it take for the ecas to change to InProcess after verifications.... Do I still qualify for an interview?
IMO, you are clear from Interview....if you think all the questions were properly answered. If there were ambiguity/mismatched answers then you are still open for an Interview.

I dont think you'd get Interview call. If they are satisfied then I would guess, you should go IN Process in couple of days (max a week or so).

Fingers and toes crossed :)

Mitali

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
my medical was done on 14 august and reached london on 22 august but my visa office cairo told me that they not receive my medical result untill now please advise me what i should do thank very much

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadg said:
my medical was done on 14 august and reached london on 22 august but my visa office cairo told me that they not receive my medical result untill now please advise me what i should do thank very much
Hi emadg,

OMG...it has been 2 months since it reached VO. When did this last communication from VO reach you? You should provide all information to VO again (like tracker # of "Meds send" Package) and explain your situation and request advice.

Please can you update your profile or let me know the tracker number so that I can see the timeline for your application? ....Please...

Mitali

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
No updates from the VO. I guess I fall under Waiting Game :)

kittu said:
Thanks Shadab,

What about your MR? It should have reached you by now.

Wish you good luck. NDVO is behaving differently with each applicant - like to some it is sending the MR just as their ecas turned to In Process while others are waiting for so long. It is unfair on their part.

Keeping the fingers crossed.

Thanks

Kittu

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Just checked with my bank my RPRF cheque was encashed on 21st Oct( it reached them on the 19th Oct)

Also sent the new FBI PCC's today. Should be in Buffalo by tomorrow.

Waiting for the PPR now. Hands folded ;)

Avi

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
mitali said:
Hi emadg,

OMG...it has been 2 months since it reached VO. When did this last communication from VO reach you? You should provide all information to VO again (like tracker # of "Meds send" Package) and explain your situation and request advice.

Please can you update your profile or let me know the tracker number so that I can see the timeline for your application? ....Please...

Mitali
hello mr. mitali i apply in march 2011 i receive my medical on 24 may 2011 . at that time my wife was on 8 m0nth pregnant so we do all medical except x-ray . on 14 august we did x-ray of my wife and medical of my baby and it reached london on 22 august . on 9 october i send e-mail to cairo visa office telling them that i did medical and give the date and name of doctor and tracker number all information about medical. on 15 october some people belong to cairo visa office that their medical reached london on 22 ,23 and 30 august get medical received line on their e-case but me no so i send e-mail to cairo visa office on 15 october asking them if they receive my medical result or no they answer me today telling me only ( we have not received your medical result) and they not told me what i should do this all the story please guide me what i should do thank u

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Immediately contact the office where you had the medical exam done and find out details of where and when they sent your documents. All the best.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Update - My OH just received his TWP renewal for two years until October 2013.

That means I can now have my SOWP and get a job.
It also means we have some security here until 2013 (as long as OH's job security stands up).

London VO seem to be going very slowly in our case and I just don't know why.
We should have had medical requests by now but they have still not arrived.

At least we can get on with being together now and this two year TWP gives us the chance to both work and earn some money.

I am just hoping that London get on with our case soon.
Any London updates for Cat 2?
I haven't managed to get through all the pages this time! ;)

GoHerd

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with the app. 6.5 band
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Landed 2011
avi_15 said:
Just checked with my bank my RPRF cheque was encashed on 21st Oct( it reached them on the 19th Oct)

Also sent the new FBI PCC's today. Should be in Buffalo by tomorrow.

Waiting for the PPR now. Hands folded ;)

Avi
Congrat, avi.
It took them 10 days to send PPR to me. If your PCC will be received tomorrow, you probably get PPR on Nov 4 or 7.
Good luck

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
Pippin said:
Immediately contact the office where you had the medical exam done and find out details of where and when they sent your documents. All the best.
as i told in my post i take all information about my medical from the doctor and i sent it already on 9 october to cairo visa office my question now is can i contact london health management center asking them why ignore my medical and not sending it untill now to my visa office cairo ? thank u very much for helping me

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Thanks GoHerd. I hope i get it as quickly as you got it.

Personally i would prefer Nov 7 as it is my birthday too . Wouldn't mind a big present from Buffalo

Avi

GoHerd said:
Congrat, avi.
It took them 10 days to send PPR to me. If your PCC will be received tomorrow, you probably get PPR on Nov 4 or 7.
Good luck