Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
I agree
Happy Dhanteras ,Happy Diwali & Happy New Year :D :D :D
Hope this Week brings us all Good news...

Spicy

AVSNEH said:
Good Morning All,

and here is another week starts... but this week days are different and really special...... I hope almighty will bless us by putting the ray of light in our life...... Its DIWALI (Festival Of Light) and everyone is blessed with a light of hope, petience & Success.

Wish you all a very happy DIWALI and prosperous new Year Ahead !!! :) wish everyone who applied, will get some good news and move a step ahead in their process.

TC and Enjoy :)

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
[size=25pt]HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL !!
MAY THESE DIWALI CRACKERS SHOWER SPEEDY VISA PROCESSING TO ALL & MR/PPR/RPRF TO ALL THOSE AWAITING DESPERATELY [/size]

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]HAPPY DIWALI to all the members of my FAMILY that I fondly call as FORUM[/size][/size][/size][/size]

My dear friends......have a very very happy Diwali and may happiness, prosperity, good health and success be your slaves.

May all your aspirations and dreams come true, whether they are in the intersection of the past/present or on the horizon of distant future.

For members who are going to be part of this beautiful Multicultural Country - Canada......enjoy Diwali. See the link below to know more about Diwali.......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jason, apsa4ever, Kittu and Goldenstar.....Congratulations.....indeed a GOOD weekend it was...with all good news.

Mitali

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
JasonBourne said:
Today, on the eve of my application anniversary, 'Medical results have been received' line has been added.
CONGRATULATIONS JASON ;D ;D

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
apsa4ever said:
My E-case was changed to sweetest line "Medical results have been received"
I think it was changed between Sat. and Sunday because I checked it on Friday and nothing was changed.
Do you know how long does it take for London VO to request passports?
Thanks.
CONGRATULATIONS APSA4EVER ;D ;D

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
mitali said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]HAPPY DIWALI to all the members of my FAMILY that I fondly call as FORUM[/size][/size]

My dear friends......have a very very happy Diwali and may happiness, prosperity, good health and success be your slaves.

May all your aspirations and dreams come true, whether they are in the intersection of the past/present or on the horizon of distant future.

Mitali
HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU TOO & MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH ALL THE GOOD NEWS THIS DIWALI !!

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Thanks, Mitali and Nokiadesire. Good luck to you as well. Happy diwali to everyone.

mitali said:
Jason, apsa4ever, Kittu and Goldenstar.....Congratulations.....indeed a GOOD weekend it was...with all good news.

Mitali

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
please anybody update my status on 18 oct i have got mail from uk visa office asking for the original documents of education amd job experience.
please please anybody can help the intl tracker spread sheet is not completely getting opened , every time when i open it get stuck at line no 101 please suggest how to overcome this problem
waiting for replly
regards

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambersabarabia said:
please anybody update my status on 18 oct i have got mail from uk visa office asking for the original documents of education amd job experience.
please please anybody can help the intl tracker spread sheet is not completely getting opened , every time when i open it get stuck at line no 101 please suggest how to overcome this problem
waiting for replly
regards
Please try to open the tracker in my signature and revert back..if the problem still exists.

Mitali

proudi

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:
canadestin said:
no prob in CSE as we completed 6 months....

wait one more week
canadestin where are you today ? No update till 11.30 :eek: morning :eek: are you well ?

proudi

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Breaking News
I got + 1 . Who had given me the first ever + 1 . Thank you got some thing in last six months

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
congratulation to everybody who got a gr8 news

and Happy diwali to everyone

Amro

actungbabyk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
Nomination.....
No
kittu said:
BREAKING NEWS

I just now checked my ecas (Sunday evening) to find it "IN PROCESS" stating that "we started reviewing your application on October 20"

Wishing good luck to all

Thanks

Kittu

Hi Kittu,

Congratulations and hoping you receive your MR soon. Wishing u a happy Diwali too.

By the way, I too have applied in the same NOC as urs. Would like to get some advice from you.

The work experience letter that my company gave is very brief and not well explained. What will happen. My applcation status is RBVO. Will ND VO as for additional information. However I have sent all my company letter from the joining letter to the latest appraisal letter.

Did u get any employment verification calls or communication. Pls advice.

Sorry to trouble you. But as a senior, ur advice will be of great help.

Thanks in advance and happy processing. ;D ;D

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proudi said:
Breaking News
I got + 1 . Who had given me the first ever + 1 . Thank you got some thing in last six months
Your first +1 deserves a congratulations....Diwali gift ;)....Maybe Canadestin gave you +1...because you are concerned for him....prefers to work behind the scene......in secrecy and does not SHOW himself ;)

Mitali