Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
pradeepkumar_v said:
My Dear Fellas, Today I received my ppr request.

Admins: Whenever you get a change can you please update spreadsheet.

To be frank: I am crying!. ohoo god, love you as always!.

Thanks

Pradeep
Congratulations Pradeep................I am happy for you. I was away from the forum for quite a while. Happy to see the progress in your application.

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
pradeepkumar_v said:
My Dear Fellas, Today I received my ppr request.

Admins: Whenever you get a change can you please update spreadsheet.

To be frank: I am crying!. ohoo god, love you as always!.

Thanks

Pradeep
congratulation :D :D

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh Boy! Now what do I do? My ecase changed to 'Decision made' last week, so it's pointless for me to check it anymore. Instead I shifted my obsessive checking to track the DHL shipment of my passports to the London VO. But even they were delivered today. All of a sudden, I have nothing to check other than the forum and I'm having withdrawal anxiety now!!!

I tried looking for hotels and apartments in Vancouver but I've managed to check every posting put up on Kijiji and craigslist already!!! I need to get a life!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Hahahaha try: rentbc.com :p

Rod

wenstumped said:
Oh Boy! Now what do I do? My ecase changed to 'Decision made' last week, so it's pointless for me to check it anymore. Instead I shifted my obsessive checking to track the DHL shipment of my passports to the London VO. But even they were delivered today. All of a sudden, I have nothing to check other than the forum and I'm having withdrawal anxiety now!!!

I tried looking for hotels and apartments in Vancouver but I've managed to check every posting put up on Kijiji and craigslist already!!! I need to get a life!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

mac1nt0sh

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
Doc's Request.
26-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application to CIO
File Transfer...
23-11-2010
Med's Request
03-08-2011
Med's Done....
12-08-2011
Interview........
hoping it will be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
My address went missing again and my status says in process but with the line "Medical result received".

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
wenstumped said:
Oh Boy! ......... need to get a life!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
He..he..he :D this is your life now. Be careful what you ask for :). I pray it turns out as you desire on the long run.

9j

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
wenstumped said:

Yes, I know, now i dont even check the ECAS anymore. My travel plans are not so soon and so this forum is where i hang around when i have time.

Indira is posting good stuff on her blog that can be of help in getting prepared/ started. Do check it out.

Cheers

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Just got off the phone with the folks from Ottawa regarding my ATIP/CAIPS request which has been over two months late..they told me it was ready and will be mailed within the week. The lady said its just 92 pages so its not that big of a file (what does this mean). Anyway, I am just too anxious to read any information about the processing of my file at the Buffalo visa office. Hope whatever info in my file is good news. Seven months since my file arrived at Buffalo. Fingers crossed.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
mahek,

Please share as soon as you receive them since we have similar timelines ;D

Thanks,
Rod

mahek286 said:
Just got off the phone with the folks from Ottawa regarding my ATIP/CAIPS request which has been over two months late..they told me it was ready and will be mailed within the week. The lady said its just 92 pages so its not that big of a file (what does this mean). Anyway, I am just too anxious to read any information about the processing of my file at the Buffalo visa office. Hope whatever info in my file is good news. Seven months since my file arrived at Buffalo. Fingers crossed.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
I am ordering this week. I just sent my spouse the forms for signature.

Rod

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
dear frends..
a good news atlast to share with u all....im oct 2010 applicant my NOC IS 3112 AND vo IS LONDON
TODAY i checked my e case and its in process and processing date they mentioned is 23.sep.2011
my adress got disappeared yesterday when i ws RBVO today address still disappeared but status has changed im so happy.....plz guide me what does in PROCESS mean? they wrote that we hav reviewd ur application and started processing,mean my all varifications and documents has been done????plz tell me.

specially want to thanx canadestin who prayed for me yesterday
thanx alot dear frend

what do u think how much time they will take to send me MR? PLZ do guide me
this forum and forum members are great
i pray for u all....best of luck frendsss

docpak

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docpak said:
dear frends..
a good news atlast to share with u all....im oct 2010 applicant my NOC IS 3112 AND vo IS LONDON
TODAY i checked my e case and its in process and processing date they mentioned is 23.sep.2011
my adress got disappeared yesterday when i ws RBVO today address still disappeared but status has changed im so happy.....plz guide me what does in PROCESS mean? they wrote that we hav reviewd ur application and started processing,mean my all varifications and documents has been done????plz tell me.

specially want to thanx canadestin who prayed for me yesterday
thanx alot dear frend

what do u think how much time they will take to send me MR? PLZ do guide me
this forum and forum members are great
i pray for u all....best of luck frendsss

docpak
my pleasure.

as far my guess goes...ur MR has been dispatched....Inshallah u will receive soon