Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Do you when did your friend submitted his/her medicals and the medicals line in e-cas mac1ntosh?.

Thanks

mac1nt0sh said:
ssshh...That was a big sigh of relief.Thanks Avi.Our VO has been quiet lately. I think they have been more active on CEC applications. My roommate just got his PPR on 09-16. 60 days after the date of his medical reuqest letter. I hope We will get ours soon

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
wenstumped said:
Hey guys!!! Greetings from beautiful Prague!!!

I have an announcement to make.....

###############London Update#####################

I just got my PPR!!!!!!! It was sent in response to an inquiry I had sent them a few days ago.......I'm so excited, I'm shaking. I'll be in Dubai tomorrow night, then I guess my passports will be booking themselves for the onward Journey.

I owe this blessing to the infant Jesus of Prague! Thank you...
Congratulations and I wish you all the best

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats Ram,

Regards
Mayank

ramgupta said:
Dear forum members,

i am happy to inform that i have finally received my passport requests today !!

thanks for all your help

regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Pippin said:
Hello Friends! I am back home for a short while. I spent the last couple of months caregiving my parents after my Father's stroke in early July. Dad is able to be at home with lots of assistance, but it is very hard on my Mum. With no internet at their home, I quickly got out of touch with everyone's news, and found I really missed my daily Forum Fix. To those landed or still W A I T I N G, my Congratulations and best wishes to all of you for a happy and successful life in Canada, and to those who were not able to make it this time, don't give up. I look forward to hearing word of the Vancouver Get Together and hope I will be able to make it! I missed you!
welcome back pippin..this forum needs a born canadian like you 8)

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
Hello Friends! I am back home for a short while. I spent the last couple of months caregiving my parents after my Father's stroke in early July. Dad is able to be at home with lots of assistance, but it is very hard on my Mum. With no internet at their home, I quickly got out of touch with everyone's news, and found I really missed my daily Forum Fix. To those landed or still W A I T I N G, my Congratulations and best wishes to all of you for a happy and successful life in Canada, and to those who were not able to make it this time, don't give up. I look forward to hearing word of the Vancouver Get Together and hope I will be able to make it! I missed you!
Hi Pippin:

So good to hear from you, we missed your presence on the forum. Terribly sorry about your Dad, hope he feels better soon. I'm certain your parents feel blessed to have you around to assist them. Please try and visit us again soon... and I hope you don't hold that Vancouver Get Together soon, I still have not received my Med Request and would love to attend.

Best regards,
Cam

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Pippin said:
Pippin,
You are welcome back. We missed your presence here. Best wishes to your dad.

Shalom

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
ramgupta said:
Dear forum members,

thanks for all your help
regards
Congrats mate. I am happy that London is moving again.
Best wishes to you.

Shalom

mac1nt0sh

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
Doc's Request.
26-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application to CIO
File Transfer...
23-11-2010
Med's Request
03-08-2011
Med's Done....
12-08-2011
Interview........
hoping it will be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
pradeepkumar_v said:
Do you when did your friend submitted his/her medicals and the medicals line in e-cas mac1ntosh?.

Thanks
The letter to him by Buffalo is dated July 19 and he got to do his medical around 1st week of August. His medical was receive by Ottowa around the week of August 15. I don't know if the 60 day time frame of Buffalo would bring good news to us people who did medicals yet. I sent my PCC with my application and they didn't request for it when I received for medical.

mac1nt0sh

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
Doc's Request.
26-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application to CIO
File Transfer...
23-11-2010
Med's Request
03-08-2011
Med's Done....
12-08-2011
Interview........
hoping it will be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
I also got my GCMS last week. Question about some contents:What is HIRV on GCMS category and what is the difference between security and criminality?As far as criminality is concern, I think it is through the PCC We submit. Under HIRV it is followed by 0 and under Security it says 1 and some other infos such as created date and staus are blank.Can anyone share some inputs. Thank you.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
ramgupta said:
Dear forum members,
thanks for all your help
regards
Congrats, best of luck for your future

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
I hope I have some luck in this turn of London PPR as i done my medical since 3 months ago ..... please i need my PPR tomorrow hahahahaha

YesBoss

Oct 14, 2010
Hi guys,

Well i dont belong to this forum, but u guys are senior to me by 1 year. I applied under 1122 after JULY 2011 My application reached over there on July 5,2011.& creidt card got charged on August2,2011. then today i got email from CIC taht my first review is postive & they are sending my file to concerned VO for further processing. & my VO (New Delhi) will contact me.

I got my UCI & application no in that email. Is the same called as PER???

& i also want to know what are the different stages after this email & how long every step take on Average.

Please let me know

Thanks to this forum

C

Cam1234

YesBoss said:
Hi guys,

Well i dont belong to this forum, but u guys are senior to me by 1 year. I applied under 1122 after JULY 2011 My application reached over there on July 5,2011.& creidt card got charged on August2,2011. then today i got email from CIC taht my first review is postive & they are sending my file to concerned VO for further processing. & my VO (New Delhi) will contact me.

I got my UCI & application no in that email. Is the same called as PER???

& i also want to know what are the different stages after this email & how long every step take on Average.

Please let me know

Thanks to this forum
Hi YesBoss:

Congratulations, on receiving your PER recently. As to how long to the next step, it depends, anywhere from 2 months to ??. You can access your case online now via ECAS. Pretty soon your status would say "Received by visa office."

In time ( no one can tell you exactly how long ) your status will change to "In Process." After that they will mail you your MED request, ask for new PCCs and the rest of the money you need to pay them... Of course if they want you for an interview, they will usually contact you before Med request. After that, if all goes well, they ask for your passports and give you your visa...

Best of luck...
Cam

04vancouver

Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Full docs submitted
AOR Received.
27-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
02-03-11 (RBVO) In process on ECAS 24/6/11
Med's Request
Letter Dated 24/6/11.

Hi All,

London is indeed moving! We went in process on 26 June (although letter dated 24th June).

We received our medical requests on 04 July and completed our medicals on 28 July.

We have checked Ecas almost every day and on 18 September Ecas changed to Decision made! Argh!

No emails received yet and we can't check our post as we are in the US of A on holiday at the mo! We are hoping we will receive a positive email in the next few days as we can't believe Ecas tells you everything except the actual decision!!!

Good luck to all still going through the process.

Super mods - we would be grateful if you could update the spreadsheet. Many thanks.