+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
Thanks for the thoughts, CanadaJimmy. Enjoy the beer with Neil at the weekend - Neil can toast your PER, at least. The fancy bar is going to have to wait for ours until next week but at least the fizz will be nice and cold by then ;D
Yeah, well at least now we've both had our share of frustration at the CIO bureaucracy I suppose! Will be nice to go out for a drink anyway :) Oh and as for your comment about Skype, it is awesome, but there are other options; my mother actually pays £2 a month for unlimited international calls with Talk Talk, which is pretty good if she needs to call my cell phone for whatever reason.

shacon

Jul 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
To be this long, canady, they must have either got Swine flu or got the sack :p!
How we all wish this big gap would fill up with PERs, especially those of us in it.
Rina is sad and so am I. wenstumped got hers, but then Myself, shacon and Rina are all still waiting, along with Carl128 from the 8th. All of us in a group - seems odd that we should have been passed by for so long, even with the holidays in between.
Maybe we will have to find the strength to be patient for another weekend to realise our dream....
This is hard. But I am believing and trusting and having faith. The outcome will be Gods will for me.

Beshocar

Sep 17, 2010
hell every body
i want to know if the brother of my wife i a canadian citizen and i m the main applicant dose that still give me 5 points ?????
please anybody reply soon cause i m in big trouble

Beshocar

Sep 17, 2010
hell every body
i want to know if the brother of my wife is canadian citizen and i m the main applicant dose that still give me 5 points ??
please anybody reply soon cause i m in big trouble 8)

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Beshocar said:
hell every body
i want to know if the brother of my wife is canadian citizen and i m the main applicant dose that still give me 5 points ??
please anybody reply soon cause i m in big trouble 8)
Hi Beshocar. The 5 points is given so long as "You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident" . Got this from their website - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp. In short, yes you would get the 5 points. Cheers.

Beshocar

Sep 17, 2010
HI temasek
thank you for your reply i have email saying that my application was refused for insufficent point they did not consider that a copy of citizenship for my sister brother is not sufficent to prove that relation
is there any other document to prove it
what should i do

Beshocar

Sep 17, 2010
HI temasek
thank you for your reply i have email saying that my application was refused for insufficent point they did not consider that a copy of citizenship for my wife brother is not sufficent to prove that relation
is there any other document to prove it
what should i do 8)
sorry for the error

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Beshocar said:
...... i have email saying that my application was refused for insufficent point they did not consider that a copy of citizenship for my wife brother is not sufficent to prove that relation is there any...
What documents did you provide as proof of relationship? They typically look for birth certificates to match the parents names, and possibly what was declared earlier when he had applied for PR.

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Good Morning there :)
Congrats to Armo, Moori, Ahd.S, Cam1234! And happy for Katyspring as finally you got encashed.

Special thanks to FMA for initiating this lovely and amazingly helpful forum and to asaif, Armo, Dr.Alex, Cappuccino and Anil for flourishing this wonderful immigration tracker sheet!

My Special Prayers go to Made 711, robin-1986, Zint, Akram M, Midoo, Rina, Queencouger, Shacon, Carl128, snipper, Alex-007,Pippin and fellow 13th applicants!

Heartfelt wishes to remaining applicants!

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Everyone, thank you for the uplifting you are all giving us (queencougar, Rina, me and the rest of the guys from june, july, august and some september forumers who I forgot to mention).

In these times, our spirit is down and the feelings are difficult to explain. But because of you guys we are able to breathe a little everyday. With hope that one of this day we will see in our emails the much awaited PER. Good luck to everyone. Have a nice weekend.

shacon

Jul 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathe said:
Good Morning there :)
Congrats to Armo, Moori, Ahd.S, Cam1234! And happy for Katyspring as finally you got encashed.

Special thanks to FMA for initiating this lovely and amazingly helpful forum and to asaif, Armo, Dr.Alex, Cappuccino and Anil for flourishing this wonderful immigration tracker sheet!

My Special Prayers go to Made 711, robin-1986, Zint, Akram M, Midoo, Rina, Queencouger, Shacon, Carl128, snipper, Alex-007,Pippin and fellow 13th applicants!

Heartfelt wishes to remaining applicants!
Thank you Kathe, prayer is the key that unlocks all doors......

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
With all the PTPS on this thread, I am surprised that no one has complained it seems to be taking a lot longer for the page to refresh when you hit F5...or is it just ME???? (I even tried it on my laptop for comparison, but it is still slow.) I know so little about computers, is it possible we are overloading our thread? Or do I have to learn to be more patient with THIS, too????? LOL May those who are finalizing their documents get up the courage to send them off, and those who are w a i t i n g, find something enjoyable to do until Monday!! Thank you for your kind thoughts, Kathe and Canady. Happy Weekend, Everyone!

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
carl128 said:
Everyone, thank you for the uplifting you are all giving us (queencougar, Rina, me and the rest of the guys from june, july, august and some september forumers who I forgot to mention).

In these times, our spirit is down and the feelings are difficult to explain. But because of you guys we are able to breathe a little everyday. With hope that one of this day we will see in our emails the much awaited PER. Good luck to everyone. Have a nice weekend.
The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.

To Carl128, Queencougar and Rina...... Im praying that you will have your PERS by next week.....