Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
sonu_rp said:
Hi

Finally today "Medical Result have been received" line added in the E-case status.

Now waiting for the DM and Request for Passport.

And congrats to all who received good news in recently.

Regards,
CONGRATS SONU ;D ;D ;D ;D
FINALLY GOOD NEWS IS MAKING ITS WAY ;)

WISH YOU A VERY SPEEDY VISA

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
kpkinnera said:
I am most unlucky guy in this forum i am too sad ok friends bye i am fed up now i won't check ecas and forum now onwards.

kpkinnera
Hey Pavan,

There is always a deep silence before the storm.....Don't lose hope.....Your medicals will come very soon.....Have faith in GOD and surrender to him....We all are here for you, Dr. Bhatia, Tapatanu, varismart, anukapur9, prathima, annmary, and the others too.

Look at Harjot...he Applied in July 2010....among the first applicants of MI2 and his patience paid in the form of medicals requests after a gap of almost 11 months (319 days) on 24 Feb 2012.

All I want to say is that GOD tests your ultimate DETERMINATION, PATIENCE & PERSEVERANCE....some have to wait long but some get it early....for those who get it early, we say they are lucky, but believe me they too have to give some or the other test and prove to GOD on their DECISION.....Finally GOD always gives you what you want.....but YOU HAVE TO WANT IT HARD....so don't lose hope.....keep up the faith and things will work out.

ALL THE BEST !!!

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
satyasuman said:
Dude,

I wonder whats going on. May be, People would soon realize about you and would come to you with coconuts, camphor and lit in on their hands and offer prayers to you!!.. :p :p :p :p ;)

How could you even say the time too for bhakthi?? Amazing..

Sir ji!! I urge you to the highest, to say my timelines so that I can live peacefully. ;)

Thanks,
satya.
Hey Satya,

I completely agree with you about the coconuts, camphor and lit diyas.....he predicted mine too :p

It is the Bhakti of his followers that BABA CANADESTIN can so accurately predict the timelines :p

He will surely predict yours too !! :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
kkr.2k6 said:
My E-cas showing
Medical results have been received.
CONGRATS KKR 8) 8)
Lightning quick changes.....may you get your visa in the same speed :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Thanks, nokiadesire... But no DM... Just med line added as yet :D
Don't worry.....advance wishes will help you to get visas faster :p :p :p :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All
I have a question i am going to apply for CAIPs notes as its one years complete and and no news from VO and the ecase is same RBVO from last one year, so plz tell me apply for CAIPs will be affecting the process of my file or anything more is it good or bad thing to do???????

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
nokiadesire said:
Don't worry.....advance wishes will help you to get visas faster :p :p :p :p

Regards
Nokiadesire
:p :p :p Well, good then!! ;D

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
nokiadesire said:
Hey Pavan,

There is always a deep silence before the storm.....Don't lose hope.....Your medicals will come very soon.....Have faith in GOD and surrender to him....We all are here for you, Dr. Bhatia, Tapatanu, varismart, anukapur9, prathima, annmary, and the others too.

Look at Harjot...he Applied in July 2010....among the first applicants of MI2 and his patience paid in the form of medicals requests after a gap of almost 11 months (319 days) on 24 Feb 2012.

All I want to say is that GOD tests your ultimate DETERMINATION, PATIENCE & PERSEVERANCE....some have to wait long but some get it early....for those who get it early, we say they are lucky, but believe me they too have to give some or the other test and prove to GOD on their DECISION.....Finally GOD always gives you what you want.....but YOU HAVE TO WANT IT HARD....so don't lose hope.....keep up the faith and things will work out.

ALL THE BEST !!!

Regards
Nokiadesire
Perfectly worded!! I agree with every word... Pavan, let the faith be, however hard it may seem!!! We've all gotta party soon in Canada :D :D :D

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
astopal said:
Dear All
I have a question i am going to apply for CAIPs notes as its one years complete and and no news from VO and the ecase is same RBVO from last one year, so plz tell me apply for CAIPs will be affecting the process of my file or anything more is it good or bad thing to do???????
CAIPS, in fact, is the best thing for you to do... Does NO harm at all... Please go ahead... Good luck!

(Okay, and btw, we share the same NOC :) )

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
satyasuman said:
Hi Nokia,

I think I was the one who said that will let you know about schooling after some research. Sorry that I couldnt get back so far since I was very busy. I will get back to you in a weeks time definitely.

If you are planning to land in Toronto, Then my advice is to look for a place away from downtown which is the sub-urbs like Mississauga, Scarborough and some other places. All the sub-urbs are well-connected to downtown. I live in Mississauga and commute to Toronto Downtown every day using "GO Transit". Mississauga has good schools, commute, Indian Community, Easy access to grocery stores etc etc. The same way, You can search in other cities as well.

Please go through GTA map. Also, browse online for go transit . com and tta . com. check for maps and how they are connected to different sub-urbs around. You will definitely get an idea. TTA is connected from North to south of toronto. GO transit is connected from east to west of Toronto.

I don't know if you have already looked into apartments here. Let me know, if I can provide any info/help.

Thanks,
satya.
Thanks a lot Satya ;D ;D

Its OK...please take your time....We are planning to land in May so have enough time on hands for research...your posts are indeed valuable :D :D :D :D

Have thought of finalizing on Toronto for now as we have heard that Vancouver is quite expensive & it would be a real hit on our savings....also my hubby has one or two friends who suggested Toronto....as far as apartments....we have been looking at gottarent.com and viewit.ca....will let you know through PMs as we proceed further ;)

We have heard of Brampton, Mississauga, Scarborough and we are also looking for accommodation in these areas too....but we plan to take a decision around April after looking at the schools....please name a few good schools in & around these areas (although I know that all are good) but ones that you are confident about for grades 8 & 11

Now that it is getting closer to taking decisions......I am feeling very nervous & jittery.....Itna aansaan nahin hain apne saath apne bachon ki zindagi ukhad ke nayi basaana....darr lagta hain (khud ke liye nahin par unke liye) ???

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
PR said:
Hi just saw ur post, i believe Mississuaga & Scarbrough, both in GTA have an sizable indian population & comparatively cheaper than downtown.
Regards
PR
PR said:
Just saw the E case it says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision
Hope its positive.

Keeping my fingers crossed. ;D
Hey PR,

CONGRATS FOR DM 8) 8)
There is nothing but positive news that you will get ;D ;D

I know about those neighbourhoods but am looking for information on schools for grade 8 & 11 for my kids.....will be grateful if you can shed some light on that.

Regards
Nokiadesire

PR

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
nokiadesire said:
Hey PR,

CONGRATS FOR DM 8) 8)
There is nothing but positive news that you will get ;D ;D

I know about those neighbourhoods but am looking for information on schools for grade 8 & 11 for my kids.....will be grateful if you can shed some light on that.

Regards
Nokiadesirehttp
Thanks for the wishes, I have been to these places last year thats how i know about them. As far as schooling is concerned-- Peel District schools . Visit this site if this is helpful.
Regards,
PR

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Rajdoot said:
Any one please help me I received my MR/RPRF/PP today but i receieved only four attachments
1) Medical Instructions
2) CIIP Letter
3) Fees
4) Request letter
but in the past that i see and hear that there r 9 attachments that the madical forms (IMM1017)for the individual family members i not received by me and also i don't received the DMP list what i do now. They gave me the deadine of 20/04/2012 please guide me. Also at the top of the mail they write the word NEW MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS. from last 2 and half months i send all the documents of my new born to attached it with my file. They send my MR but without the family members form. plese guide me what i do now. Can i go to DMP or make a CSE
Hey Rajdoot,

I had received 8 PDFs

1 - 4 a form (IMM1017) for each of us
5 DMP list
6 Medical Instructions
7 Fee Schedule
8 Cover Letter

Check with the DMP or do as Bhakti says :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Hey Satya, Mitali,

Will SSAT be necessary for my kids to take the test

Please refer to the link below

http://www.ssat.org/ssat/test/test-info-types.html

Also, I googled on schools affiliated to the UoT & came across this

http://www.utschools.ca/

How is this school ???

Regards
Nokiadesire

maneee26

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
New AEO sent on-27.10.2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14.02.2012- medical line added on-25.02.2012
Interview........
waived.... decision made: 23.04.12
Passport Req..
31.01.2012 - PP/PCC sent on-15.02.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july first week
BhaktiUjjwal said:
May be time for Maneee to share the same now!!! :)
still in process ....no news from my-side..... tired of watching ecas everyday....