+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by fma, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Congrats, 9jcanada. All the best for your PRV at the ealiest.

2. :D :D :D Good one !!!! ;D ;D ;D

3. Hi Arun,

Once again all the best for your CIIP.

If you want to know how the course is planned go thru Whyne's link
    http://get2canada.wordpress.com/our-ciip-experience/

Please share the experience if anything else is covered.
    Also let me know if it is in Bengaluru in March.
    Take care and enjoy the course.

mycan

4. Tomorrow will be 1 year since PER!

I'm throwing a party. I have invited London VO.

Who is coming?

5. I don't know how to occupy.

I think I will adopt the American "Shock and Awe" strategy!

Who is with me?

I'm not in a hurry anyway. I can't do anything till the latter part of the year.

6. Great, Harjot!! Wish you good luck ahead too and hope you get your medicals soon :)

7. True... But both were contradictory and a little more views on any of the sides is always strengthening when you are confused... But anyway, I finally decided to send only the "valid", current ones :)

8. Great, 9j!!!! Hearty congrats and all the very best for the medicals and every process ahead :)

9. That might just work. On the the hand, they might get so overwhelmed and not able to do anything for a long while. I suggest the Barack Obma's approach - Get the UN to pass a resolution ordering the release of your PR visa WIE ;)

On a serious note, I know you are not i a hurry but you might want to send them updated PCCs as soon as you can. They are going to request them anyway seeing as your initial one is more than 1 year already). Who knows it might make them open your file and possibly move things along. That's what we did, and somehow I am thinking it might have something to do with us getting our MR.

All the best bro.

9j

10. Thanks mycan and BhaktiUjjwal. Wish you all the best in your respective next steps.

9j

11. Thanks for the advise. I'll look into it.

12. Hello everyone,

Relieved and glad to let you know that we have sent, today, all the docs to be sent in response to the MR/RPRF/PCC/PPR email received by us on Feb 6th... With God's grace and your wishes entering the final steps of the PRV process :D My only prayers being that we face no more delays :)

The courier will reach tomorrow... Let's see if it is received by NDVO or not, it being a holiday for them... Besides, our DMP has said that we can call them up after 5 days and they shall give us a tracking number to track the reports reaching NDVO online!! That means we get to do this next Friday...

It's like a dream... Last Friday I was cribbing :p, this Friday I am done with the docs :D and next Friday the scene would again be completely different ;D !! Amazing journey it is, in every way...

Wishes for one and all!!

Best,

BhaktiUjjwal

13. Best of Luck BhaktiUjjwal...

Sent you PM as well...

God bless...
    Regards
    Arun

14. Just wondering!!!

Do anyone have an idea about "add child to application form" to include new born child in existing application? Is it the same form that was filled at beginning, to be filled again with details added for child or another form named "add child to application form" exists?? I have got an instruction from the VO to fill and send such a form but I could not find any in the CIC website.

PS: I am post June applicant and VO is New Delhi

Bhupee

15. Thank you mycan for the link... & I will definetly share the experience....
    Sure about the dates in Bengaluru in March should definetly let you know...

Thank you so much for the wishes...

Regards,
    Arun