+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

omee

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
mitali said:
Ecas is not reliable.....

Your file is yet to be transferred to your Visa office and thus it is not In Process.

Mitali

Thanks Mitali . Can you please tell me what is the time required by CIC Nova Scotia to transfer files to VO .

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farzi_kk said:
but FBI charged my credit card on NOV 8th, so i think they will take some time. Now the problem is what should i do about the 90 days period because it going to end after one week.
Hi farzi,

CIC is very much aware of the processing times at FBI. If you are nearing the deadline to send other docs do not wait for the FBI cert. Send all other docs with a cover note that you are still awaiting the FBI cert. Send them the evidence of when you had actually requested FBI/charging of credit card as evidence. You can also send an email to FBI and get the latest status on your request...add this email as the latest proof.

But do not miss the deadline to submit the other docs.......

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omee said:
mitali said:
Ecas is not reliable.....

Your file is yet to be transferred to your Visa office and thus it is not In Process.

Mitali

Thanks Mitali . Can you please tell me what is the time required by CIC Nova Scotia to transfer files to VO .
Approximately 2 months....

Mitali

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
farzi_kk said:
but FBI charged my credit card on NOV 8th, so i think they will take some time. Now the problem is what should i do about the 90 days period because it going to end after one week.
Usually it takes about two weeks to receive the PCC after the CC is charged but it could vary because it is holiday season now. There is no harm in calling them and asking for the status of your PCC. Sent or yet to be sent? Meanwhile, post your question in Qorax's thread and see what he or other seniors have to say about it.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NKKD Hortons said:
Usually it takes about two weeks to receive the PCC after the CC is charged but it could vary because it is holiday season now. There is no harm in calling them and asking for the status of your PCC. Sent or yet to be sent? Meanwhile, post your question in Qorax's thread and see what he or other seniors have to say about it.
Hi NKKD,

I know for sure that applicants who have been in Farzi's situation have sent other docs with a cover note that FBI cert is pending.....and I believe their request was granted.

Mitali

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
mitali said:
Hi NKKD,

I know for sure that applicants who have been in Farzi's situation have sent other docs with a cover note that FBI cert is pending.....and I believe their request was granted.

Mitali
You have given the appropriate suggestion. Thank you for this. It is important information for me as well as I need to send the same in the future when buffalo asks for it. You are an awesome member of this forum. Thank you again for being here and helping out.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NKKD Hortons said:
You have given the appropriate suggestion. Thank you for this. It is important information for me as well as I need to send the same in the future when buffalo asks for it. You are an awesome member of this forum. Thank you again for being here and helping out.

Thanks NKKD...... :) (sheepish....)

I need to add one more information that could be helpful and that is PMM's contribution.

It seems one could send the FBI cert to VO as soon as it is available to the applicant....no need to wait for any request from VO....apparently it will reduce the processing time and one does not have to worry about the 3month validity thing which CIC has enforced (I have no clue why though).

Mitali

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-25l.asp

News Release – CIC Goes Paperless
Ottawa, November 25, 2011 — Citizenship and Immigration Canada will make the application process easier while saving $4.2 million over the next three years, by moving more of its business online, Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

This change will simplify the application process and make it more accessible to applicants. On line services allow people to apply whenever and wherever they want, with online tools to help navigate the immigration process and fill out forms. As part of the move to online services, beginning December 1, 2011, CIC will no longer print and mail out forms and application kits. If application forms cannot be completed and submitted electronically, applicants can print the forms themselves from the CIC website.

Service for people with special needs will continue. Braille and large format text forms will still be available.

This will save Canadian taxpayers $4.2 million over three years.

This will also enable CIC to free up resources in some parts of the organization and put them to better use elsewhere while still maintaining a high degree of service.

In constantly trying to find ways to do business better and with less cost, CIC is fulfilling its responsibility of properly managing taxpayers' dollars.

To view a full list of CIC forms and kits visit Application forms and guides.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

CIC Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
This Blog has some good Information....all together and what we sere just talking about...CIC going PAPERLESS from 1 Dec 2011.

http://immigratetocanada.blogspot.com/

Mitali
[size=10pt]CIC going PAPERLESS[/size]

I had found this information sometime back in an Immigration Lawyers' website......Good that it is official now... :)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mitali said:
[size=10pt]CIC going PAPERLESS[/size]

I had found this information sometime back in an Immigration Lawyers' website......Good that it is official now... :)
this change would be very effective.
note the line "CIC will no longer print and mail out forms and application kits"
so, there is a chance that all applicants will get their MR/PPR by email instead of obsolete snail mail from Dec 2011 onwards

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Hey there
After more than 7 months being rbvo 23th Nov. i got an email from Warsaw visa office as follow:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
You are requested to submit the following documents:
1. Original university transcripts for you and your spouse.
Without the requested documents I am not satisfied that you and your spouse have the levels of education claimed.
2. An original print out for the last 10 years from the state or private pension/disability organization that you and your spouse contribute to. This document must be accompanied by a translation.
Please provide the requested documents within 30 days from the date of this letter. At the end of the 30 day period I shall review your application and make a decision on the basis of the information available.
for no 1 i dont have problem but sadly for no2 i have just 7 months pension and my husband has 13 years pension....the point is i am the main applicant ....i have prepared my contract with company i worked and also earning statement and payslip of another job i have worked there last two years ....
please guide me do u think officer will accept this? i also wrote an letter for officer and explain in my country many employees don't have pension ...and employers prefer those who dont want pension ....
please advise me what i can do more?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
this change would be very effective.
note the line "CIC will no longer print and mail out forms and application kits"
so, there is a chance that all applicants will get their MR/PPR by email instead of obsolete snail mail from Dec 2011 onwards
Yes, the obsolete and backdated procedure has already been discarded atleast for NDVO......we have noticed that in our forum.....1st reported by Sonir when he got called by NDVO that he should find his Meds/RPRF request in email.

Mitali

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
CHHOTTI said:
Hi viktoria,
Congrats for going your status into In process....Can I ask u about your interview...Can you share your experience with us please.
How long before did u come to know about the date of the interview?? did it say on you e-case too or just other way (like email or post)
regards
Ritu
Hi Ritu,

Thank you, I wish progress in your case also.

On September 6, called me from VO Vienna, in the mobile phone and offered me two locations for the interview. A mid-Oktober located near in my state and other unlimited time in Vienna. Naturally I accepted in mid-October. On September 31, they sent me an email and informed me about the exact date, time and place of interview (Oct. 17).

Some days after they sent me mail I got new line on my e-cas -wrong (Interview scheduled for October 18, 2011.)

More details:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.345.html

I hope it will be helpful for you

Best wishes

Viktoria

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi friends,

I have got my MR/PCC/RPRF/PP request today by email. Please update the tracker.

My status is In process. I need to submit all the docs by 8th Jan'2012.

I recived an email on 23rd Novembner but couldnt share this good news till today as I was traveling.

Congrates to drdev and ganesh.

Am happy that I got this good news but now in dilemma what to do and what not...please share your opinions and advice.

1. Now I am in UK and planing to come to India in Feb 2012 but I need to submit my documents by Jan 8th 2012.

2. If I come to India by end of Decenber will I be able to send by 8th of Jan. How long will it take for medicals to be sent by GP.

3. Well if I send my passport from India again I need to change my mailing address , as of now my mailing address is UK.

4. Or can I do all medicals and send my passport by post to India. But in that case how long will take to get it back because my visa in UK expires in Feb 2012 and I should come to India.

Please, friends advice me.

In regard to medicals....I have been recently diagnosed hypothyroid and am taking my meds ....will it be a problem. Id anyone had the same condition please share or advice .

Mandie update the tracker.

good luck to all and thanks in advance for all your valuable opinions/suggestions/advice.

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
rabbitpriya said:
Hi friends,

I have got my MR/PCC/RPRF/PP request today by email. Please update the tracker.

My status is In process. I need to submit all the docs by 8th Jan'2012.

good luck to all and thanks in advance for all your valuable opinions/suggestions/advice.
Congrats rabbitpriya! :)