22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Alireza,

I think they will not ask for PC. But again it depends on when your MR letter comes.

I wish it comes in coming days.

Just to inform you that i have completed my Medical.

Regards
Mayank

alireza1981 said:
Thank you dude, I hope we receive MR soon but as it seems it takes warsaw a long time to issue medicals. I had sent my PC to CIO , do u think they would ask for an update? I think it is not yet one year old. :D

saratracy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
Have been staying in Alberta for almost 3 years
Thanks, Mari. I don't use Iphone but it's good to know:)
saratracy

mari1981 said:
Also if you are using iPhone open the spreadsheet in your safari and then you can filter the visa offices directly there :)

Mari

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
alireza1981 said:
Thank you dude, I hope we receive MR soon but as it seems it takes warsaw a long time to issue medicals. I had sent my PC to CIO , do u think they would ask for an update? I think it is not yet one year old. :D
MY FRIEND
In Iranian forum , i congratulated u for " in process" status which u have been waiting for a long time :D :D
hopefully we pass such a frustrating time soon :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu said:
Dear all,

I believe asian made elect appliances doesnt work in canada . it needs to be 110V and in india its 220v.
i wish to know that if any appliance is 110-220v will it work or no???????????????????????????????

regards
Ofcourse Yes, Montu....just switch it to 110v. But as you have been advised elsewhere by very experienced person.....it is not worth the effort.

But I would like to share an incident with you- There was a forum member who had converted the voltage of his SUMEET mixie (Grinder) to 110v before he made Canada his permanent abode.
Reason: There is no mixie in the whole world that can grind rice/dal (for Idli/Dosa) as GOOD as SUMEET. He had a valid point as Idli/Dosa was his staple diet and he did not want to remain hungry while trying to search for the PERFECT one.

For members who are not from India: Idli/ Dosa is made by grinding rice and lentil followed by fermentation, is a delicacy from the Southern part of India. This forms a major part of their diet.

Mitali

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
mitali said:
Ofcourse Yes, Montu....just switch it to 110v. But as you have been advised elsewhere by very experienced person.....it is not worth the effort.

But I would like to share an incident with you- There was a forum member who had converted the voltage of his SUMEET mixie (Grinder) to 110v before he made Canada his permanent abode.
Reason: There is no mixie in the whole world that can grind rice/dal (for Idli/Dosa) as GOOD as SUMEET. He had a valid point as Idli/Dosa was his staple diet and he did not want to remain hungry while trying to search for the PERFECT one.

For members who are not from India: Idli/ Dosa is made by grinding rice and lentil followed by fermentation, is a delicacy from the Southern part of India. This forms a major part of their diet.

Mitali
thanks mitali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
canadestin said:
how many kgs of pickel can we carry? and will there be any problem at immigration check in Canada
Canada immigration treats pickle as foreign currency.. Carry as much as u can ;-)

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear moderators

My company has received an employment verification email from NDVO. It was duly replied with all required details....

REQUEST to update the excel sheet.....
Regards
Destined

r

arch_ir83 said:
Dear forumers

I got my passport with stamped maple leaf!!
;D

Regards
Arch_ir83

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:
Dear moderators

My company has received an employment verification email from NDVO. It was duly replied with all required details....

Regards
Destined

r
when?

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Destined said:
Dear moderators

Regards
Destined

r
God bless u Destined... I hope all New Delhi aspirants waiting get verification done ASAP.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Destined said:
Dear moderators

Regards
Destined

r
good luck destined...
I can see that almost 90% NDVO applicants whos NOC is 1122 are getting either employment verification or Interview ::)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:
Dear moderators

Regards
Destined

r
Dear Destined,

I am confused....employment verification Email

So now NDVO is dispatching verification emails? I thought it used to just Tel calls....

Mitali