+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
wsfp5 said:
***Breaking BUFFALO News***

Got my PR Visa & COPR in the mail yesterday. All in all, my application at Buffalo took less than a year (about 11 months). Just want to thank everyone on this forum, and wishing you all the very best.
congrats my friend
what a wonderful moment ;D ;D

chinsan

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on Oct, 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07,Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Received by Visa office on 04, March, 2011
Med's Request
April 27, 2011
Med's Done....
May, 25, 2011 Medicals received July 26/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 26, 2011, Submitted 08/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Got the visa................

The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands.......

Received the passports today with the visa. Went to collect it personally at the Canadian consulate in Sydney, Australia......The lady at the reception was so sweet...and the visa was shining in the passport with the glossy finish it has........Thanks for all the wonderful and invaluable suggestions and support from the different forum members, who are doin a tremendous job by helping each other, whom they have not even met once in their life..............Thanks guys....keep it going.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
chinsan said:

The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands....... The maple leaf is my hands.......

Received the passports.........................................Thanks guys....keep it going.....

Congratulations chinsan .... surely we will meet someday in Canada and will treat each-other ...... ;D ...All the best

Cheers, aNil

prashantbarot01

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with it
AOR Received.
22-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Appli
File Transfer...
2nd september 2011
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
No yet
Passport Req..
April 2012
Dear Guys,

Kindly guide me, i have received 1st AOR in march and 2nd AOR jus now by post to my agent.
I have been using first AOR as 2nd AOR is not reached to me but its with my agent.
So, if i shall use 2nd AOR...will it show me the different result?
is 1st AOR and 2nd AOR are same or disfferent ?
How they differ in format plz guide.

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
prashantbarot01 said:
Dear Guys,

Kindly guide me, i have received 1st AOR in march and 2nd AOR jus now by post to my agent.
I have been using first AOR as 2nd AOR is not reached to me but its with my agent.
So, if i shall use 2nd AOR...will it show me the different result?
is 1st AOR and 2nd AOR are same or disfferent ?
How they differ in format plz guide.
dear, will u pl tell ur rbvo date, 2nd aor date and vo

prashantbarot01

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with it
AOR Received.
22-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Appli
File Transfer...
2nd september 2011
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
No yet
Passport Req..
April 2012
Bhatia Sir,

Agent is not mentioning the date of receipt in ND VO.
But he called me last friday to deposit the cash and collect the 2nd AOR and NDVO transfer confirmation letter.
is 1st AOR different than 2nd AOR?
Please guide me sir.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
prashantbarot01 said:
Dear Guys,

I have been using ................... format plz guide.
Dear Prashant

Please get the things clarified -
1) 1st AOR (what we call as PER - Positive Eligibility Review) is sent by CIO Sydney, Canada. It is an email confirming that your application has been accepted for further processing and is being sent to your VO. It will have your file # and UCI #. File # will be 9 digit # starting like E000******.
2) 2nd AOR is sent by your Visa Office. It will be a hard copy sent via Ordinary Indian Post to the communication address that you have mentioned. It confirms that your file has been received by them and they will be processing your application. They will also inform you that you need not disturb them for next 6 months!! It will be having the same file # / UCI #. So no need to worry .... :D ...It will also contain the receipt of amount paid by you for processing.

Cheers, aNil

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Congrats Chinsan........Now its Party time.........regards Ritu

chinsan said:

Received the passports today with the visa. Went to collect it personally at the Canadian consulate in Sydney, Australia......The lady at the reception was so sweet...and the visa was shining in the passport with the glossy finish it has........Thanks for all the wonderful and invaluable suggestions and support from the different forum members, who are doin a tremendous job by helping each other, whom they have not even met once in their life..............Thanks guys....keep it going.....

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
chinsan said:

congratulations ;D

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to wsfp5, awesome news. Great to see the first visa fly out of Buffalo VO. I hope all other applicants from Buffalo also speed along just as quickly.

Also Congratulations to Chinsan....another great visa story from the land down under.

Now if only London would wake up again and send me my PPR and put me out of my misery....70 days today! ??? ;D ;D ;D

prashantbarot01

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with it
AOR Received.
22-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Appli
File Transfer...
2nd september 2011
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
No yet
Passport Req..
April 2012
Dear Sir,

Currently for seeing the status i have been using file number/application number to see the status.
shall i have to use UIC no after getting 2nd AOR?

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
anil04_10 said:
Dear Prashant

Please get the things clarified -
1) 1st AOR (what we call as PER - Positive Eligibility Review) is sent by CIO Sydney, Canada. It is an email confirming that your application has been accepted for further processing and is being sent to your VO. It will have your file # and UCI #. File # will be 9 digit # starting like E000******.
2) 2nd AOR is sent by your Visa Office. It will be a hard copy sent via Ordinary Indian Post to the communication address that you have mentioned. It confirms that your file has been received by them and they will be processing your application. They will also inform you that you need not disturb them for next 6 months!! It will be having the same file # / UCI #. So no need to worry .... :D ...It will also contain the receipt of amount paid by you for processing.

Cheers, aNil
dear anil, in my case u can see left rbvo since 12june 2011, but havenot received 2ndaor. Although applicants having rbvo 2june received 2aor by 1st july. Why this delay in my case

chinsan

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on Oct, 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07,Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Received by Visa office on 04, March, 2011
Med's Request
April 27, 2011
Med's Done....
May, 25, 2011 Medicals received July 26/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 26, 2011, Submitted 08/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
congratulations ;D
CHHOTTI said:
Congrats Chinsan........Now its Party time.........regards Ritu
anil04_10 said:
Congratulations chinsan .... surely we will meet someday in Canada and will treat each-other ...... ;D ...All the best

Cheers, aNil

THANKS GUYS

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
chinsan said:

Congrats Chinsan, have a happy and prosperous life ahead.