WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
canadestin said:
dr hasib...it was funny..n we knw u dnt mock any real time boomb attacks..

its easy for others to say so n so....actually they r so selfish that they r just concern abt themselves n all der aim is to enjoy life....if theyt r really so concened abt victims of such bomb attcks y dont they try to help dem rather moving to peaceful countries to enjoy life.
Dear Canadestin

No one said that Respected Dr Hasib did this intentionally. It is his picture that depicts misery rather than happiness. Canadestin even you have planned to move to canada. Does that mean that you are selfish as well ??.... We were talking about oslo bombings and to add to your patchy knowledge oslo is in Norway. Norway is considered more safer than Canada. It is a nordic country with highest HDI( human development index) in the world. Bad situations can arise anywhere be it a third world country or a first world country.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Chotti,
Sunday is a working day in my country... :)
Friday & Saturday is holyday here

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry_aussie said:
Dear Canadestin

No one said that Respected Dr Hasib did this intentionally. It is his picture that depicts misery rather than happiness. Canadestin even you have planned to move to canada. Does that mean that you are selfish as well ??.... We were talking about oslo bombings and to add to your patchy knowledge oslo is in Norway. Norway is considered more safer than Canada. It is a nordic country with highest HDI( human development index) in the world. Bad situations can arise anywhere be it a third world country or a first world country.
THEN U SHUD ALSO KNOW DAT we dont need to be in western countries to enjoy life more....we can enjoy life whereever v r.....

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
Dear All,

i should not meddle in between , but if you see clearly the picture which dr hasib has posted, he has no where written any country's name...i m from india and if you all could recall here too we suffered from bomb blast , and suffering has still not gone..we all understand how it feels to have unfortunate situation like these but please. think about it, once that you bring out issues like bombing,western countries, eastern countries where actually we are supposed to talk about immigration. lets congratulate him and lets not misunderstand him for no reason.

( i have not met him, but as a human being try and understand why would he go beyond his limits and intentionally hurt anyone's feeling. He too is a man who has a family and moreover he is a human being too, and m sure he understands what sufferings are all about.

Thanks and please end the tasteless issue here itself

Please be happy for the good news guys
i agree wid u sonir, its just that i dint like harry's reply...

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
sonir said:
Dear All,

i should not meddle in between , but if you see clearly the picture which dr hasib has posted, he has no where written any country's name...i m from india and if you all could recall here too we suffered from bomb blast , and suffering has still not gone..we all understand how it feels to have unfortunate situation like these but please. think about it, once that you bring out issues like bombing,western countries, eastern countries where actually we are supposed to talk about immigration. lets congratulate him and lets not misunderstand him for no reason.

( i have not met him, but as a human being try and understand why would he go beyond his limits and intentionally hurt anyone's feeling. He too is a man who has a family and moreover he is a human being too,
and m sure he understands what sufferings are all about.

Thanks Sonir
I obey you buddy

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
harry_aussie said:
Dear Canadestin

I think you are being unnecessarily rabid about a lot of things, frankly.
And if you have to announce to everyone how seemingly enjoyable you life is, learn to express opinions in the correct contexts, okay?
And clean out some of your tenses. Or were they typos? :-\

BTW, congratulations to you DrHasib! The expression you used may not be coming at the best of times, but hey, some of us understand.
Enjoy the moment! 8)

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
sonir said:
Dear All,

i should not meddle in between , but if you see clearly the picture which dr hasib has posted, he has no where written any country's name...i m from india and if you all could recall here too we suffered from bomb blast , and suffering has still not gone..we all understand how it feels to have unfortunate situation like these but please. think about it, once that you are bring out issues like bombing,western countries, eastern countries where actually we are supposed to talk about immigration. lets congratulate him and lets not misunderstand him for no reason. ( i have not met him, but as a human being try and understand why woould he go beyond his limit and intentionally hurt anyone's feeling. He too is a man who has a family and moreover he is a humanbeing and m sure understand what sufferings are all about.

dear sonir
i agree with u compeletly... just say him congrats and dont bother plz
try to be happy for him and forget unfortunate issues
it's just an immigration forum not political one ;) :D ;)
best regard for all of members :-*

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Cappuccino said:
You know nothing about me, OR my life. So how can you say that?

I am certainly not the only one who found your post offensive - harry_aussie also spoke out against it and I doubt he will be the last.

I am genuinely glad you got your MR, but I think you should think before making such tasteless postings in future.

Wayne.
Wayne,
This is what i am trying to say...I dont know you, i know nothing about your life & that is why i should not comment about you.
Same goes for you. You dont know me, or my Intention, so dont try to relate my post to recent bombing at oslo.
Other people take my post positively, because they think positively.
let me put it straight to you Mr. Wayne:

"stop thinking negatively".

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Wayne,
This is what i am trying to say...I dont know you, i know nothing about your life & that is why i should not comment about you.
Same goes for you. You dont know me, or my Intention, so dont try to relate my post to recent bombing at oslo.
Other people take my post positively, because they think positively.
let me put it straight to you Mr. Wayne:
"stop thinking negatively".
good one hasib

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sonir said:
Dear All,

( i have not met him, but as a human being try and understand why would he go beyond his limits and intentionally hurt anyone's feeling. He too is a man who has a family and moreover he is a human being too, and m sure he understands what sufferings are all about.

good one..+1 for you :D

MiTSch

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02.02.2011. - received by CIO on 11.02.2011.
Doc's Request.
10.08.2011. - received by VO Vienna on 07.09.2011.
AOR Received.
PER 20.06.2011.
IELTS Request
Submitted with the initial application
File Transfer...
In process from 13.07.2011.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
25.08.2011. - received by VO London 07.09.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sonir +1 from me too.
You took the words right out of my mouth :D

Best wishes,
MiTSch

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
canadestin said:
yes Sonir +1 from me too...n wish MR to u from NDVO :D
brother canadestin,
I am unable to give you +1 since i already gave you yesterday..
thanks ;)