IELTS Request
sent with app.
Med's Request
19th April 2010
Med's Done....
4th May 2010
Passport Req..
19th April 2010
Kindly update.recieved RPRF receipt on 2nd june...DD encashed on 19 May...
still E-cas shows In process without 'Medical results have been recieved line' :( :(
Congratulations to those who have recieved PER, MR, PPR, VISA

shivpalsidhu

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
6216 (New NOC 6313)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011 (1st) 02-06-2011 (2nd)
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
30-04-2011 and July 2012
Med's Request
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Calgary, AB
Thanks Sonir, and Kittu.

My wife completed the fingerprints couple of hours back at Crime Branch, Phillaur (Near Jalandhar, Punjab). They made 2 copies of the forms and supporting documents. She paid Rs1000.00 as processing fee.

Supporting documents, which she submitted as photocopy were, her matriculation certificate for date of birth, voter ID card, passport, and they just asked if she had original with her, which she had, he just glanced and gave her back. They said, they can not write file# on the same page as fingerprints, which I am a bit concerned about. But, lets see.

They gave a copy of the fingerprints, and the form which she filled. She will send them to me, and I will attach the money order and courier it to Ottawa RCMP HQ with $25.00 money order for processing fee, when I recieved them. It should be sometime within this week.

My status stilll shows RBVO, and my old address on e-CAS, which I had updated end of April 2011. As it was still showing my old address, I had called CIC Call Centre, and they confirmed that they have new address in system, but I dont see that, its been over 6 weeks. My passport was getting expired in Oct 2011, which I got renewed from Brampton VFS, and had sent Buffalo VO to update in May 2011. The new passport which I recieved had a new #, so I sent case specific enquiry, email, fax to VO. I recieved an email in 24hrs that they recieved the request to update my passport#.

The new file# which I recieved from Buffalo, which starts with B0, I am able to login into e-CAS.

Regards,
Shiv

shivpalsidhu

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
6216 (New NOC 6313)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011 (1st) 02-06-2011 (2nd)
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
30-04-2011 and July 2012
Med's Request
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Calgary, AB
Thanks Amro, and Smiler 11

Regards,
Shiv

Amro Elsayed said:
congratulation ASHISVET and SHIV

Amro
smiler 11 said:
Congratulations ashisvet and shiv, and to all others who received goodness. ;D

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Came back after a late night dinner.......Wasn't feeling sleepy so here's what I came up with.....

Appraisal time at xxx Visa Office
(John Doe, the appraisee, walks in with a little smile on his face)

Chief of xxx CHC: So, John, why don't you start? How was the year?
[u]John Doe (One of the visa officer):[/u] Me? (Looking a little confused as to what to say)...Alrite...Ummmm.....Well, it was a great year in terms of learning......blah blah blah blah...

Chief: (cutting JD off) Coming back to the real thing....How many immigration applications did you approve last year?
JD: 197 !!!

(Few moments of silence)

JD: 197.... (Excitedly) AFAIK, that's the highest number that any visa officer has achieved in the history of all CHC across the globe !!! Isn't that great?
Chief: (Shocked) 197 in a single year? (Immediately murmurs something to himself)
JD: (Little taken aback after seeing shocked expressions but still smilingly says) Isn't that what we are supposed to do?

Chief: (Completely changing the track) You know what I like about you, you are a compassionate man who can....blah blah blah blah.... So I was talking to some delegates at a luncheon some days back and they were looking for a person to single-handedly manage a peace mission in a recently war ridden third world country.....blah blah blah......I looked at all possible candidates across this region and I couldn't think of a better man !!! I think you'll have a great time over there (Winking). I'll have the paper work ready by tomorrow morning and you can leave tomorrow afternoon.

JD: (Shell-shocked) Sir?....but...
Chief: (cuts him off) No need to thank me. Break some more records over there!!! (Again winking) I'll brief you first thing tomorrow morning and we'll have a small farewell. You deserve it my boy!!! (Again winking) Start packing !!!

JD (dejected and still wondering what the winks were for) murmurs something and leaves.

Chief: Who's next?

To Continue............................

Mortez

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08- 2010 (CC cashed 20-09-2010)
AOR Received.
15-12-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
18 April 2011
Med's Done....
30 April 2011
Passport Req..
09 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 JUNE 2011
alireza1981 said:
Dear Mortez its good to hear that your money orders are ready now...but I wanted to ask you what was the answer for the payable aprtyin money order ? shall it be Receiver general for canada? any way I hope damascus VO would issue some new medicals its quite a while they are silent.....wish u all the best

I wrote Receiver General for CANADA as an answer for pay to order..
Thanks for your wishes, I hope you get your medicals soon :)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
JasonBourne said:
Came back after a late night dinner.......Wasn't feeling sleepy so here's what I came up with.....

[u]John Doe (One of the visa officer):[/u] Me? (Looking a little confused as to what to say)...Alrite...Ummmm.....Well, it was a great year in terms of learning......blah blah blah blah...

Hilarious!
Can't wait ;D

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
fma said:
CONGRATS INDIRA

JUST SEEN IT, After a long I logged in to forum and found your news, mailed you check your mailbox, I bet next is ANIL

CONGRATS AND WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST

FMA

Hi FMA,

Seen your post for the first time since I joined this forum. It is good to see how the forum members are like a family.

How is life in Canada? Best of luck.

Thanks

Kittu

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
wenstumped said:
Congratulations to Ashisvet and Sunnytwin, all the best!!!

Today, I've sent out all the requested documents to London, the medicals were sent by the DMP. I have the tracking number for the meds but they asked me to check it after 2 days. Not sure about whether they will send it in 2 days or it will reach London in 2 days! ??? They wouldn't give me any further information for some reason! Oh well, at least I've done my part.....now back to the waiting game! :p
Congrats Wendy,

Yes, wait to cross the last hurdle and also prepare to leave for Canada and start with a new life.

Best of luck,

Thanks

Kittu

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
I have received the VISA last week and as much as I've planned everything before, there are still so many things to do. I find the Migrating in Canada helpful specially the FAQ section. Goodluck to everyone!

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
canadestin said:
one imp advice to all those who got PR.

first time when you going to land in canada....at airport they will ask you to fill a form in which u need to mention ur assests and money u have in ur home country.
its better to mention as much as you can....mentioin how much jewelry u have etc.

u dont need to pay tax for that amount till 2 yrs.....and in 2 yrs u can bring that amount to canada...if u dont mention it and if u want to bring it later then u need to show proof how u got/earned that money.
Hi Friend,

Do you mean one has to mention all the assests that one has whether carrying them along or not. Does it includes the property left behind and the jewellery that one is not carrying at that time. Kindly elaborate.

Thanks

Kittu

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
This is funny JasonBourne...pls continue soon!

JasonBourne said:

Chief: (cutting JD off) Coming back to the real thing....How many immigration applications did you approve last year?
JD: 197 !!!

(Few moments of silence)

JD: 197.... (Excitedly) AFAIK, that's the highest number that any visa officer has achieved in the history of all CHC across the globe !!! Isn't that great?
Chief: (Shocked) 197 in a single year? (Immediately murmurs something to himself)
JD: (Little taken aback after seeing shocked expressions but still smilingly says) Isn't that what we are supposed to do?

Chief: (Completely changing the track) You know what I like about you, you are a compassionate man who can....blah blah blah blah.... So I was talking to some delegates at a luncheon some days back and they were looking for a person to single-handedly manage a peace mission in a recently war ridden third world country.....blah blah blah......I looked at all possible candidates across this region and I couldn't think of a better man !!! I think you'll have a great time over there (Winking). I'll have the paper work ready by tomorrow morning and you can leave tomorrow afternoon.

JD: (Shell-shocked) Sir?....but...
Chief: (cuts him off) No need to thank me. Break some more records over there!!! (Again winking) I'll brief you first thing tomorrow morning and we'll have a small farewell. You deserve it my boy!!! (Again winking) Start packing !!!

JD (dejected and still wondering what the winks were for) murmurs something and leaves.

Chief: Who's next?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kittu said:
Hi Friend,

Do you mean one has to mention all the assests that one has whether carrying them along or not. Does it includes the property left behind and the jewellery that one is not carrying at that time. Kindly elaborate.

Thanks

Kittu
yes yes yes...it's better to mention all assests including property and jewellry...so that in future if u sell them and want to bring the cash then don't need to show proof....and u can bring that amount within 2 yrs from the day u land in canada...

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
yes yes yes...it's better to mention all assests including property and jewellry...so that in future if u sell them and want to bring the cash then don't need to show proof....and u can bring that amount within 2 yrs from the day u land in canada...
useful info ma'am

:) sonir

mateen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......