+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application without Employer reference letter

TarunVerma

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Hi Guys, I need to apply for FSW1 and I know that I am not going to get the Employer reference letters, though I can get my offer letters, pay slips etc. to CIC. In this case I am planning to write a letter to CIC.

Wanted to check if anyone has received PR successfully, without providing employer reference letter.

Thanks

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TarunVerma said:
Hi Guys, I need to apply for FSW1 and I know that I am not going to get the Employer reference letters, though I can get my offer letters, pay slips etc. to CIC. In this case I am planning to write a letter to CIC.

Wanted to check if anyone has received PR successfully, without providing employer reference letter.

Thanks
Hi, Is there any particular reason for not furnishing employer reference letter?

TarunVerma

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
amerzd said:
TarunVerma said:

Thanks
Hi, Is there any particular reason for not furnishing employer reference letter?

Yeah...I already asked for such letter to my manager & HR and they says that it's against company policy. However, I can share the offer letter if I wish. But the offer letter does not mention about the duties that I am executing currently and mentioning in FSW Application form.

Please help me on what needs to be done in such situation. Apart from employer reference letter..I have all the documents that are needed for sending full application.

amirislah

May 21, 2009
Hi Friends,

i m facing a same problem my HR not allow me to give experience certificate he says its against the company policy seniors please help what we can do ???I have a salary slip ID Card etc..

hiabhay

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2009
Doc's Request.
10-06-2009
AOR Received.
10-06-2009
IELTS Request
10-06-2009
File Transfer...
17-06-2009
Med's Request
18-11-2009
Med's Done....
17-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2010
LANDED..........
25-10-2010
I dont think anyone can get PR without employer reference letter under FSW category. If not unavailable, it becomes virtually impossible for CIC to verify your work experience.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
dont lose heart Tarun. that is one opinion...

i told you about 2 who have been successful without reference letters.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiabhay said:
I dont think anyone can get PR without employer reference letter under FSW category. If not unavailable, it becomes virtually impossible for CIC to verify your work experience.
I beg to differ, the OP should get a letter ready explaining the situation + Get a letter from the company stating what they say. Give his employers contact and details (including Phone nos). Include Employment letter, Pay stubs and every other document showing that you work (Have worked there).
Request in your Letter that the CIC call/write them to confirm.(Only if you are 100% sure)

Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent
in each position
• your main responsibilities in each position
• your total annual salary plus benefits
• the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the
company
• a business card of the person signing
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a
written explanation.