+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Tracker- Loading Screen

kaspersky1

Jul 25, 2015
Hi All,

Hoping someone may be able to help. Since the tracker update by IRCC, I have changed my password twice, and whenever I enter my UCI and password- the webpage just hangs on the loading/chargement screen and doesn’t load any details. I’ve tried multiple browsers (google chrome, safari etc), I’ve also tried using VPN and no avail- it just won’t seem to load my application status.

is anyone else experiencing the same?

asamad88

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Hi All,

Hoping someone may be able to help. Since the tracker update by IRCC, I have changed my password twice, and whenever I enter my UCI and password- the webpage just hangs on the loading/chargement screen and doesn’t load any details. I’ve tried multiple browsers (google chrome, safari etc), I’ve also tried using VPN and no avail- it just won’t seem to load my application status.

yes .. facing same issue..

yours got resolved??

karthikilan82

Jun 29, 2017
Same issue facing here as well. Looks like they updated the portal / tracker Oct 13 and asking to reset password which I did but no luck after that going beyond this error. I have oath ceremony scheduled soon

coriassphenix

Jun 9, 2017
Yes, I did receive the Oath Invitation for Nov 4th, 2022.
hello

I just want to confirm if you actually received an email for the oath invitation.
Mine is on November 2th and I haven't received the invitation yet.
please confirm. Thank you

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi All,

I have the same issue, but did not get any Oath invitation. I have just completed my citizenship test today. Does anyone that did not receive Oath invitation but got your tracker stuck at loading/chargement?

Last edited:

raamin

May 14, 2020
I have the same issue and my oath is scheduled for Friday morning. This started happening some time last week.

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I have the same issue, but did not get any Oath invitation. I have just completed my citizenship test today. Does anyone that did not receive Oath invitation but got your tracker stuck at loading/chargement?
Mine started working, however still waiting for any Oath letter.

aleeaheed

Nov 21, 2022
Mine started working, however still waiting for any Oath letter.
How long did it take for yours to fix? I gave my test and after 4 days my tracker stuck. It has been 3 days already that I can’t access my tracker. Did you call IRCC or sent a webform?

hazim84

Aug 14, 2017
I have the same issue and my oath is scheduled for Friday morning. This started happening some time last week.
hello - wanted to ask how long did you wait for this to be resolved? I have the same issue, took the test and tracker is stuck

aleeaheed

Nov 21, 2022
hello - wanted to ask how long did you wait for this to be resolved? I have the same issue, took the test and tracker is stuck
My tracker started working after 25 days of this issue. Sending webforms or calling IRCC won’t help. It will fix itself. I know it is frustrating that you can not see the progress but just keep checking every day