Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All Experts,

As you now me also a passenger of FSW Immigration's Motor, Whatever i face any problem this forum experts always helped me i appreciated to all,

Once again a ambiguity come in mind and let me share with you all experts, Its possible my problems query's answer help to other who are planning to plunge application as own,

Which i want to discuss should include the following:

1- At initial Application to CIO must follow the checklist of CIO and CHC, Means at first All Forms + Original Police Character Certificate + Original IELTS Result + Notarized Date of Birth Document of Applicant, Spouse and Baby + Original and Notarized Photo copies Educational Documents Transcript and Degree at sealed envelop by University/College of Applicant and Spouse + Notarized Photocopies Job Offer Letter,Joining Letter, Recommendation Letter, Reference Letter,Salaries Slips, Increment Letter if any, Bonus Letter if any, Promotion Letter if any of Applicant+ Proof of Funds + 4 Photos for each person + CIO Fee like 550 CAD$ + Passport Photo Copy of Bio Data Page + Notarized ID Card Photo copy ???? any thing else please guide me.
2- Need Graduation, Post Graduation Degree or need all educational documents from 1st year of college to onwards.
3- Proof of Funds can i use Property Evaluation option whether my CHC is London, However i submit a query about this to CHC London via email, i do hope they response me in this order soon. i don't now what is response back criteria how much days they take. Experts what you think about this about Property Evaluation.

Qorax can you run a thread about 1st step to end step for FSW Canadian Immigration it may help to all, and emphasize on proof of Funds Options,

Cheers

Mozm

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozm said:
Dear All Experts,

As you now me also a passenger of FSW Immigration's Motor, Whatever i face any problem this forum experts always helped me i appreciated to all,

Once again a ambiguity come in mind and let me share with you all experts, Its possible my problems query's answer help to other who are planning to plunge application as own,

Which i want to discuss should include the following:

1- At initial Application to CIO must follow the checklist of CIO and CHC, Means at first All Forms + Original Police Character Certificate + Original IELTS Result + Notarized Date of Birth Document of Applicant, Spouse and Baby + Original and Notarized Photo copies Educational Documents Transcript and Degree at sealed envelop by University/College of Applicant and Spouse + Notarized Photocopies Job Offer Letter,Joining Letter, Recommendation Letter, Reference Letter,Salaries Slips, Increment Letter if any, Bonus Letter if any, Promotion Letter if any of Applicant+ Proof of Funds + 4 Photos for each person + CIO Fee like 550 CAD$ + Passport Photo Copy of Bio Data Page + Notarized ID Card Photo copy ???? any thing else please guide me.
2- Need Graduation, Post Graduation Degree or need all educational documents from 1st year of college to onwards.
3- Proof of Funds can i use Property Evaluation option whether my CHC is London, However i submit a query about this to CHC London via email, i do hope they response me in this order soon. i don't now what is response back criteria how much days they take. Experts what you think about this about Property Evaluation.

Qorax can you run a thread about 1st step to end step for FSW Canadian Immigration it may help to all, and emphasize on proof of Funds Options,

Cheers

Mozm
waiting....