Waived
Passport Req..
01/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
16/12/2010
LANDED..........
25/12/2010
Hi everyone,
Me back with another question which is bothering me off late. I applied to georgian college in canada, Barrie around 20days ago but still havnt received any offer letter yet. Can anyone please say how much time does georgian college take to select a candidate for post graduate diploma studies? When do they send an offer letter??? will i be notified via mail or some other way?

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have an application account online on their website your application status will be updated online. However, you are going to be notified of their decision via e-mail for sure. If there is no update yet, get in touch with them and ask for latest update on your application.

I submitted applications for 4 universities online on August 20, documents were recieved by them on August 31. Two of them had got back to me on Sep 9 and Sep 17 respectively. The other two will notify me with their decision very soon.

On the whole, you should come to know about their final decision in 4 weeks after receiving all docs i.e one month. If not, then there is a problem.

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
Hi
I want to know whether I've to pay application fee while applying online? I applied to Humber and Centennial through an agent and did not pay any app fee. I would like to apply to few other Colleges- for 1 yr program- PG certificate in Int Bus Mgt or Mkt Mgt. Can anyone suggest me any colleges where I dont have to pay app fee.....Pls reply at the earliest- Am anyways late for making application

tnx

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An agent charges so much money from their client that they cover up application fees in it I think.

Are you applying through an agent who is authorized by universities/institutes? If yes, then i think it is a good idea to apply through them. They will take care of your case very well. It is also quick.

However, I applied for 4 canadian universities and I paid application fees for each university. It varied from $60 to 90$ to $100 etc.

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
no the agents does'nt charge for student's visa- they get paid by the University or college where u take admission- if u want i can refer u some

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some agents handle admission process for universities as well as provide student visa service.

Dude, to be frank, if you are having a problem in paying application fees you will suffer a lot mentally if you actually land there. Don't expect free lunch from anyone. If youwere sick by any chance, no one would give you a glass of water. The lifestyle is different in North America.

My brothers been there, done that. I am telling you from experience!

There is a lot of struggle , only the tough will get going!

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
asad- its not abt problem in paying application fee...i just want to simplify the whole process.....if by applying thru an agent saves ur energy as well as mny....then y not.....My basic question is this only how come one is nt supposed to pay fee while applying thru an agent...is there some loophole....

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The whole process is indeed simple and straightforward even if you apply on your own. All you need to to do is to have a credit card. Pay fees online and send documents by courier. How difficult has this process been?

If you are applying through an agent who is also a representative of that university, the process is even more simpler. They will send scanned copies of your docs via email and it is even faster but that service comes with a high price.

I have a consultant of a canadian university, university of windsor, located in my city karachi. They are charging a lot of money for their service for getting me admitted into that particular univ. I won't pay application fees everything is included in their high price. To be honest , with that money you can apply for more than 2 decent universities easily on your own.

If you have money it does not matter if you apply through an agent or on your own. Also, admission process is simple both ways.

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
bro plz share which consultant r we talking here? and what's the fee he is charging? Just for the sake of comparison

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
Hannan, u r in India or somewhere else? In India- try Geebee, edwise international, Newstrides- they r agents of college and also help in visa process. They dont charge anything for the services.....and they give us so many options in terms of Colleges. Just keep a check on the overall process. dont depend entirely on them.

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurray ......

Got admission in Humber Project Management within 7 days. . . . of application received at college.

Getting started to submit Visa Application now.....:)