Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi All,

Jan 18 - AOR
Feb 23 - Background verification updated
Apr 15 - Scheduled for the citizenship test
May 5 - Test cleared
Aug 14 - Language, Physical & Prohibition status changed to completed

Currently, the citizenship ceremony states "If we approve your application, we'll invite you to take the Oath of Citizenship"

Can anybody tell me what is the timeline from here on for Oath ceremony?

Portbhoy

Aug 20, 2022
Good luck with the 3-4 month wait time, I passed my test in November, called yesterday & they told me that my file is still within the normal wait time of 27 months, I applied January 2021

applied January 2021
Aor March 2021
Background updated May 2021
Test invite October 2021
Passed test November 2021
Everything else completed February 2022
Oath invite ——- in progress

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Good luck with the 3-4 month wait time, I passed my test in November, called yesterday & they told me that my file is still within the normal wait time of 27 months, I applied January 2021

applied January 2021
Aor March 2021
Background updated May 2021
Test invite October 2021
Passed test November 2021
Everything else completed February 2022
Oath invite ——- in progress
Which office is processing your application? You should email them. Almost everyone gets oath invite within a month of everything else being completed, but a few of us seem to be left behind (mostly the neglected 2019 and 2020 applicants and a handful of 2021 applicants processed by slowest offices).

Portbhoy

Aug 20, 2022
Hey, I'm in a similar boat..can you tell me how you resolved it or if you got any update after ?
I emailed the Scarborough office and explained to them when I passed my test & they emailed me that day, told me I was in a queue for citizenship ceremony, following day they emailed me with my citizenship ceremony date which was October 4th, received my citizenship certificate on Tuesday this week, wishing you good luck with your application.

Reactions: Ck124

Ott1

Sep 7, 2022
Congratulations on closing of your application. May i know what is the email address of Scaborough office that u got a reply from ? From which source do u get the email address ? Thanjs

I emailed the Scarborough office and explained to them when I passed my test & they emailed me that day, told me I was in a queue for citizenship ceremony, following day they emailed me with my citizenship ceremony date which was October 4th, received my citizenship certificate on Tuesday this week, wishing you good luck with your application.

Portbhoy

Aug 20, 2022
If you had your email for the citizenship test the email will show which office sent it, Scarborough’s office starts with DN SCR

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
how you know your processing office ?

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
If you had your email for the citizenship test the email will show which office sent it, Scarborough’s office starts with DN SCR
I reviewed y test invitation email very carefully and no information about the office, using your guide in last comment the office in email s DNPNTCITS !! which office is these letters refer to ?

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi All,

Jan 18 - AOR
Feb 23 - Background verification updated
Apr 15 - Scheduled for the citizenship test
May 5 - Test cleared
Aug 14 - Language, Physical & Prohibition status changed to completed

Currently, the citizenship ceremony states "If we approve your application, we'll invite you to take the Oath of Citizenship"

Can anybody tell me what is the timeline from here on for Oath ceremony?
same here everything completed since Sept. 1st and decision made and nothing after

goldencheck

Oct 2, 2022
same here everything completed since Sept. 1st and decision made and nothing after
Where in the status do you see the Decision made?
For me everything is completed except the Ceremony ( Not started), and application headline is "in progress"