07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
TABISH said:
I want to apply fr british columbia ...plz suggestions fr any college or course plz i want to re-apply
Tabish your from Karachi . . .

I have text you my number check your inbox

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Abu Bakr said:
remzero..........ye jo list ap ny banai hy is men status update ap kerty hen ya chc waly mean dec'l rejection,approved wgera.........
nahi khud karta hu . . CHC wala itna ache kahaan . . :p

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to khud kesy kerty hen..........ap ko kesy pata chalta hy......???

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Abu Bakr said:
to khud kesy kerty hen..........ap ko kesy pata chalta hy......???
ya sara data forum par log share karta hai tu bas copy paste karna hota hai . .

jab tum apply karoge tu tumhara bhi kardonga bas batana zaroor kardiya hai maine . . :p

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mean jab koi btata hy k meri medical ai or rejection,apploved ka btata hy to ap usy update kr dety hen ager koi na batay ko nahe..............???

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Abu Bakr said:
mean jab koi btata hy k meri medical ai or rejection,apploved ka btata hy to ap usy update kr dety hen ager koi na batay ko nahe..............???
phir mujha kaisa pata chlega ka tumna apply kya howa hai . . :p

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
AnyOne plzz tell me dt i have lost d receipt of gerry's...now what is the procedure to get my file from fedex????

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Qamar Khan Sahil said:
AnyOne plzz tell me dt i have lost d receipt of gerry's...now what is the procedure to get my file from fedex????
Through your ID Card or Passport Copy or any confirmation which fedex ask you to provide.

It's okay don't be panic it usually happen that person lost there receipt so, they have some 2nd option with them.

m.bilalahsan

Jan 5, 2012
ramzero said:
In-Transit means between two destination but for TCS website it's in process because they do not update there data regularly. When your documents will dispatch from CHC ISB than they will update there data to RETURN TO ORIGIN. If I am not wrong that you have applied for LSBF for ACCA if that so I will advice you be mentally prepared refusal chances are high.
Ramzero, I truly admire you for explaining everything in detail. I have two questions to ask. Firstly i live in LHE and its like only 300kms away from ISB still it has taken two weeks by now to be transited between these two cities and yet it hasn't reached its destination. Have they dispatched the package with the some man who's coming to this city on foot?? I'm sure even that much time is more then enough for somebody to reach LHR from ISB on foot. Secondly i would like to share some of my info with you cz the way I'm anticipating things; you know much about all this procedure and it probable outcomes. I achieved 6.5 Band in IELTS, though i expected it to be around 7-7.5 well anyways thats a bygone thing now. I have showed my monetary reserves equivalent to 249000 CAD (two hundred forty nine thousand Canadian Dollars) along with all the supporting docs. I have applied for the whole ACCA course and had been admitted and lastly i have already paid my fees in full. After all that my visa application would still be refused?????? :eek: well i just pray it gets approved im really counting on it.. but lets see what luck brings for me :-\

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
m.bilalahsan said:
Ramzero, I truly admire you for explaining everything in detail. I have two questions to ask. Firstly i live in LHE and its like only 300kms away from ISB still it has taken two weeks by now to be transited between these two cities and yet it hasn't reached its destination. Have they dispatched the package with the some man who's coming to this city on foot?? I'm sure even that much time is more then enough for somebody to reach LHR from ISB on foot. Secondly i would like to share some of my info with you cz the way I'm anticipating things; you know much about all this procedure and it probable outcomes. I achieved 6.5 Band in IELTS, though i expected it to be around 7-7.5 well anyways thats a bygone thing now. I have showed my monetary reserves equivalent to 249000 CAD (two hundred forty nine thousand Canadian Dollars) along with all the supporting docs. I have applied for the whole ACCA course and had been admitted and lastly i have already paid my fees in full. After all that my visa application would still be refused?????? :eek: well i just pray it gets approved im really counting on it.. but lets see what luck brings for me :-\
1. The best way to know weather your documents reach CHC ISB is to email them. They will respond your email in 3weeks now a days as they are hell lazy in replying e-mails now :mad:. Moreover, if you have applied through Visatronix one of the service offered by TCS than don't panic it's there responsibility to deliver documents to CHC ISB and when CHC ISB make some conclusion they send again through courier usually through TCS as they charge more than normal delivery chargres.

2. There is the person who has the same bands and funds available with him applied for ACCA and got refusal so I personally advice you to be mentally prepared whatever the outcome comes will be better for you. And if it come refusal in my opinion if you really have this much funds why don't you apply for some good university it will help you out for work permit and PR as well.

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
at last i have recieved Call from Fedex....ab parsoon situation kaa pataa chalay ga k medical hai yaa refusal...!!!!!
and good news is dis k is forum per meray 2 friends jinhoo nay TCS k zriay aply kiyaaa thaa aaj un kaa medical aa giyaa hai,,,,,Congracts to them...Mohsin and Sakib....Update d list...!!!! LSBF waloon k liay gudnews

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
Mohsin And Sakib got medical today...!!!!!