IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
submitted in advance
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ...
LANDED..........
inSha' Allah in January 2012
congrats all ov my friends who got their visas n better luck next time for those who got rejected ...
im still waiting for mine

Hopefully all of us will get soon

ijaz khalid

Jan 2, 2012
@jigzyy
Name: ijaz khalid
college: Stoufville
Application file date: 1st dec,2011
medical call: waiting
medial done :waiting
visa issued : waiting
waiting for medical............

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Those who are going to Toronto and worry about accommodation for initial stage contact me . . . .

moeez

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
naveednazarali said:
We have the following list of students who applied from Pakistan (in order of application filed)

S.No NameApp. FiledCall for Medical
1. Mahmoodi25th Augustwaiting..
2. Ramzero7th Septemberwaiting..
3. aliahmed.nypd30th Septemberwaiting..
4. mtalhamalik1st Octoberwaiting..
5. naveednazarali3rd Octoberwaiting..
6. fahad838th Octoberwaiting..
7. a_a_d11th Octoberwaiting..
8. tanveer_ali19th Octoberwaiting..

If you know anyone who is applying from CHC Islamabad and his/her name is not included, please add it. And do keep this list updated so that everyone can have idea about how application is progressing at CHC.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
For all those who are going to Toronto and have no place for first few days can contact me on this thread

$55 per person per night (with Bathroom)
$45 per person per night (with shared bathroom)
Airport pick for $70 (between 10 am to 9 pm)

Clauses:
1.Give us atleast 48 hours to confirm your place. Payment is required once the confirmation is made.
2.NO CONTRACT

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad83 look at ramzero's post ^^

imiable

Aug 22, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
IELTS Request
Never Required
File Transfer...
13-10-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
TABISH said:
I also applied on 25th august and uptill now no medical call no reply stillllll waiting

Tabish which college have you applied your visa for??

mjkhanmem

Jan 2, 2012
Hello guys!

i am going to apply for BBA in memorial university.i will begin the whole process within 7 days of taking admission etc.Any advice from you people will be of great help.

some questions that i have in mind are..

1.do i need to complete IELTS

2.i have done B.A(two years) and C.A foundation so is my choice for the course to be studied in canada a good one.i am 24 years of age

3.is memorial university a good university where alongwith studies one can easily find accomodation and a part time job.my family can naot support me finanicially in canada

4.should i expect to find some PAKISTANI and indian students in memorial university.

5.how many chances are there for me for getting a visa provided everything is genuine.

6.which consultant should i go for from lahore

7.do i have to submit the uni fee in advance

Thank you in advance for ur co operation

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
mjkhanmem said:
Hello guys!

i am going to apply for BBA in memorial university.i will begin the whole process within 7 days of taking admission etc.Any advice from you people will be of great help.

some questions that i have in mind are..

1.do i need to complete IELTS

2.i have done B.A(two years) and C.A foundation so is my choice for the course to be studied in canada a good one.i am 24 years of age

3.is memorial university a good university where alongwith studies one can easily find accomodation and a part time job.my family can naot support me finanicially in canada

4.should i expect to find some PAKISTANI and indian students in memorial university.

5.how many chances are there for me for getting a visa provided everything is genuine.

6.which consultant should i go for from lahore

7.do i have to submit the uni fee in advance

Thank you in advance for ur co operation
1. Yes you need IELTS for admission minimum 6bands in each and if your average is 6.5 well in good

2. You can calm exemption if university accept it.

3. Memorial is a average university not so good and not so bad. Initial you have 1year education fees so you can able to survive because sometime your not able to find job as well and sometime you land you got jobs on very first day. So, you have to take risk on that

4. Yes you will be able to find south asian there as well.

5. Chances is bright and have faith in Almighty ALLAH.

6. I don't know any consultant in lahore right now but yes I have one consultant directly from Canada Ontario right now he is on vacation right now and will be leaving on 15th Jan if your interested to contact him I will forward you his email id or cell number. All you have to do send him your education documents photocopy and should be attested.

7. University doesn't required fees in advance only processing fee which is from 60$ to 300$ depend on condition off the university or college and college required fee when than accept you on the initial stages.

mjkhanmem

Jan 2, 2012
ramzero said:
1. Yes you need IELTS for admission minimum 6bands in each and if your average is 6.5 well in good

2. You can calm exemption if university accept it.

3. Memorial is a average university not so good and not so bad. Initial you have 1year education fees so you can able to survive because sometime your not able to find job as well and sometime you land you got jobs on very first day. So, you have to take risk on that

4. Yes you will be able to find south asian there as well.

5. Chances is bright and have faith in Almighty ALLAH.

6. I don't know any consultant in lahore right now but yes I have one consultant directly from Canada Ontario right now he is on vacation right now and will be leaving on 15th Jan if your interested to contact him I will forward you his email id or cell number. All you have to do send him your education documents photocopy and should be attested.

7. University doesn't required fees in advance only processing fee which is from 60$ to 300$ depend on condition off the university or college and college required fee when than accept you on the initial stages.
First of all thank you very much ramzero for paying heed to my request and queries.

well i have some more questions coming your way, hope you dont mind.lol

please forward me the contact number of the consultant you were talking about.how much will he charge for my case.

second thing is that although i will(if allowed) come prepared for the worst case scenario but even then i would like to find a job straightaway and i have some contacts in canada too for this purpose.But students are not allowed to work in canada for the first 6 months.Well officialy its a restriction but unofficialy can we work,i mean whats the custom prevailing in this regard in canada.do students go for work even in the first six months even without work permit?

is there anyway i can contact students from memorial or if you know some please provide me with their contact details(if possible).

Again loads of thanks. :)

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
mjkhanmem said:
First of all thank you very much ramzero for paying heed to my request and queries.

well i have some more questions coming your way, hope you dont mind.lol

please forward me the contact number of the consultant you were talking about.how much will he charge for my case.

second thing is that although i will(if allowed) come prepared for the worst case scenario but even then i would like to find a job straightaway and i have some contacts in canada too for this purpose.But students are not allowed to work in canada for the first 6 months.Well officialy its a restriction but unofficialy can we work,i mean whats the custom prevailing in this regard in canada.do students go for work even in the first six months even without work permit?

is there anyway i can contact students from memorial or if you know some please provide me with their contact details(if possible).

Again loads of thanks. :)
Ok I will inbox you his number ...

Yes, You can work in campus without any restriction and you can work off campus under the table but you will earn less until you get the registration.

Nope I don't have any contact may be that consultant have you better call him and discuss your case with him

TABISH

Nov 24, 2011
I have applied in mohawk college hamilton,ontario. For pgd in intl business management and m already graduated from university of wales cardiff.uk. I lived in uk for 4 years nd now i applied for canada i dont know whats going on why chc taking so much time in my case i applied on 25th of august even now my LOA is expired on 30th december