25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
jigzyy said:
O bhei mujhe bhi bhej do ab rejection ;D .. Itna wait nahi hota Good News Sunnay ka :p
kya bat hai api :D

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
One of the Manitoba Representative just call me and he advice me to go for Advance Diploma Accountancy course it will suit your academics. As, university of Manitoba does not offer such course so, I advice you to find a good consultant or search yourself a good college or university to offer you such course.

Now, does anyone know college/university who offer Advance/Professional Diploma Accountancy course so, kindly share it with me.

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
ramzero said:
One of the Manitoba Representative just call me and he advice me to go for Advance Diploma Accountancy course it will suit your academics. As, university of Manitoba does not offer such course so, I advice you to find a good consultant or search yourself a good college or university to offer you such course.

Now, does anyone know college/university who offer Advance/Professional Diploma Accountancy course so, kindly share it with me.
thomson river university.....Diploma in finance...!!!!

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
fahad83 said:
@ ramzero

I was reading some of your posts man, and I would like to give you a suggestion, take it or not is upto you, but you see before putting my case in CHC Iv'e meet with many consultants and read many forums and at the end decided to put my case directly, so far I've got medical and now I am hoping for the best.

Since you already applied in CHC Islamabad, I suggest you to be very careful in your next attempt otherwise you will just spoil your case further, from the beginning you shouldn't have applied on the bases of ACCA and on top of that for Ontario, anyway at least now you got the idea of how they analyze Ontario applicants and ACCA is not Canadian studies so its pretty much useless to apply through it for visa.

I can understand that you can not apply for any masters program directly because you got 2 years associate degree and are planning to complete CGA thought MRA.

For starters I suggest that you should take admission in some 4 yrs Bachelors program by transferring your credit hours from your associate degree, and you can switch your course later if you wanna continue with your ACCA.
Secondly don't show that your are the director in your father's company, it will give the impression that your company is just small time company because you can't be a director of any company at such a young age, instead just show's on the letter that you are studying here and helping your father in business its much more convincing.

For finance if possible show your own statement, because technically your other sibling have their share in your father statement and technically your father cannot spend all his money on you alone its a common sense.
So instead try showing your own account,maintain your balance for more then six months and states in your SOP that your father saves this money for your higher studies and now you are using this amount to go to Canada to continue your higher education.

All in all i suggest you keep things simple, you don't need to show your property or your property evaluation documents or any other stuff for ties just show your domicile & your father domicile and PRC that you are by birth Pakistani and you completed all your studies in Pakistan by showing all your educational documents, in your employment history states that you are helping your father in business and your higher studies will help you growing your business in future.

For travel history present them if you have any if non then simples states that you have non.

Don't put unnecessary letters/sponsor letters, undertakings and affidavits, cover letters study plans etc, these things will just confuse V.O more try to keep things simple and clean just follow the actual check list.

Pls note that this advise is for all, keep things simple don't put too much unnecessary data it will just confuse the V.O, just follow the checklist.
very comprohensive analysis Fahad bahi we need you when you reach canada stay connected :p

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Qamar Khan Sahil said:
thomson river university.....Diploma in finance...!!!!
email send to them . .

skashif7

Sep 28, 2011
I Applied for visa on 5th of oct
and got medical on 21 nov
my Medical appointment date was 28 nov, now i returned my passport back to embassy and waiting for visa. If someone has idea when will i get my visa becasue my session will start from Jan 9th 2012 .Please help me in this matter.
My email is (theeagleking@gmail.com).If someone want to give advice please do not hesitate for co operation.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
skashif7 said:
I Applied for visa on 5th of oct
and got medical on 21 nov
my Medical appointment date was 28 nov, now i returned my passport back to embassy and waiting for visa. If someone has idea when will i get my visa becasue my session will start from Jan 9th 2012 .Please help me in this matter.
My email is (theeagleking @ gmail.com).If someone want to give advice please do not hesitate for co operation.
in which course and university/college you applied for?

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
Upsetting week.......!!!! God bless to all jo k is list mai reh giay hen nd waitng for medical...!!!

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
Prediction for Next week... InshAllah next week result Good ho gaa...!!!!

Lucky19

Sep 6, 2011
ONTARIA k 6 applicants reject ho chuky hain.
ab lagta hai meri baariiiiiiiii............... ??? :-\

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Well.. to be honest, ab itna time nahi hai k embassy medical call send karay aur before 24 visa issue karay.. either they'll call for deferral or straight away reject it. My decision was made on 30th and got documents on 2nd.. this is GREAT, coz last time, it took 30 days to get back my documents! .. I don't mean to hurt someone's feeling, but, like me, DO NOT expect a good outcome.. it will help you recover back very very easily. Numbers are showing that they are discriminating among applicants, than simply.. F them.. we're trying to escape from here.. in order to avoid all the Bullshit we're facing here in Pakistan, which includes dishonesty, corruption, and at the very first stage, i.e., CHC Islamabad, we're facing the same 5hit.. so what's the point than.. ? Isn't it ridiculous !

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Sarmad.abbasi said:
@ Ramzero

Check out accountancy diploma program in Park Land college located at Regina,Saskatchewan
can you send me the exact link of this program . .

m_m_h

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Calgary - Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
20-08-2015
Hei all. . .
did anyone got visa stamped after medical . . . kindly update if any . . . ::)