+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Returned Without FEES

OKUKUSEKU

Aug 15, 2016
Hi fellas,
My entire package was returned for various reasons including my receipt, but without the funds. I contacted my bank and they cannot trace this money, is it something common with CIC?

alienzz-00

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Hi fellas,
My entire package was returned for various reasons including my receipt, but without the funds. I contacted my bank and they cannot trace this money, is it something common with CIC?
Like stated above they don't automatically refund you, you have to request it. The assumption here is that you will correct any mistakes in the package and send it back. When they send the package back for any reason they send back the entire application including any attached documents. So if you still want to apply just correct the errors they pointed out and send back the application, if not then you can ignore it and request the refund.

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Hi fellas,
Hi im so sorry when did you apply?? Just correct the mistake and send back the application