+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application returned but didn't receive yet!

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Hi All,

I received the below email from CIC yesterday.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on May 24, 2013. It was deemed incomplete due to a payment issue. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.
Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

I would like to know to which address do they have sent? Would have they sent to the mailing address filled in my application or to the address from which I mailed (this was filled on the top right corner of the envelope)?

I am currently in India and I am yet to receive it :(
Please help guys on what should I do next.

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
praveenkumarsr said:
Hi All,

I received the below email from CIC yesterday.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on May 24, 2013. It was deemed incomplete due to a payment issue. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.
Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

I would like to know to which address do they have sent? Would have they sent to the mailing address filled in my application or to the address from which I mailed (this was filled on the top right corner of the envelope)?

I am currently in India and I am yet to receive it :(
Please help guys on what should I do next.
Oh, regular mail to India sometimes take around 1 month,. bt its more than that, so you should have received it by now,.
There is nothing you can do other than waiting..

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
bickyii said:
Oh, regular mail to India sometimes take around 1 month,. bt its more than that, so you should have received it by now,.
There is nothing you can do other than waiting..
I didn't receive it yet :( So I am waiting :(
Now preparing for the 2nd cycle so that I am ready to reapply once I receive the package.

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
hi,

I received a notification mail form CIO advising that my full application was returned as incomplete !!!

It was sent by regular mail and explanation letter is included.

My question is :

1- Does it mean a rejection from CIO or i can re-apply after rectifying the errors.
2- My ielts result was valid during my initial submission but now it crossed the 2 years validity period. Hence, will CIO consider my ielts results provided during the first submission or shall I re sit for another exam prior to resubmission???

skinnybob

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
ramo morgan said:
hi,

I received a notification mail form CIO advising that my full application was returned as incomplete !!!

It was sent by regular mail and explanation letter is included.

My question is :

1- Does it mean a rejection from CIO or i can re-apply after rectifying the errors.
2- My ielts result was valid during my initial submission but now it crossed the 2 years validity period. Hence, will CIO consider my ielts results provided during the first submission or shall I re sit for another exam prior to resubmission???

First of all - Always start your own thread, dont ask unrelated questions on other peoples posts.

1. Returning as incomplete, does not mean rejection. You can always re-apply. Even if its rejected, you can always reapply, if you address the areas of concern
2. Unfortunately you will have to take the exam again. IT has to be within a 2 yr validity when you apply. Unless you can prove that the application was rejected based on CIC error. That route is much harder. and its better to just take the exam again