+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected

vijayvidya

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have recently submitted an application for my spouse in family class. Unfortunately, the application has rejected because it is missing some support documents.
I have received my application package back. I planning to submit another application as soon as possible.
Could any body know about the application fee I have paid. Do i need to pay one more time?.
Thanks in advance.

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have recently submitted an application for my spouse in family class. Unfortunately, the application has rejected because it is missing some support documents.
I have received my application package back. I planning to submit another application as soon as possible.
Could any body know about the application fee I have paid. Do i need to pay one more time?.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry to here that.. but No you don't have to pay another fee..can i know when did you sent your application to CIC?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,
Thanks in advance.
You can use the same fee receipt. Ensure you go through the forms to see if any have been updated since you first applied. If any have been updated, you need to redo them.

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
Don't consider this a rejection, just a returned application due to missing documents. Rejection of the application is much much worse.

Before you send it back in, sit on it for another day or two. Then review all the document checklists once again with a fresh pair of eyes to ensure you have everything required. An extra day or two spent reviewing documents is well worth it.

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
Sounds more like a review then a rejection I hope they have provided you with a list of missing documents. Goodluck

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hello everyone,
Thanks in advance.
Biometrics requirements came into effect for certain regions on July 31, 2018.There is a fee for that. Might want to check incase PA is from one of those countries.