+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application rejected after 6 months for work permit

yub

Jul 28, 2011
After receiving LMO and offer letter from Canada,i submit my application at embassy of canada in abudhabi after collecting all the documents.Very hardly I was waiting for the result.I receive the mail from embassy after 6 months but it was only rejected letter.they were saying I did not meet the requirement of Subsection Act of 11(1) and 2(2).They also said that my application is close.

So this time my mind is not working.I am like a mad.Did any one of you had faced this kind of situation from embassy of canada in abudhabi??
If you hav any ideas that I can do , Please kindly help me.I need your help.

God bless u.

Thanks and Regards

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
Hi Yub, im so sorry to hear about yours. What kind of application did u applied for. Mine...i applied Work permit under caregiver but until now did not hear from them. It's been 17 months now.

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
Hi michelle,

Its better that you send an email to the embassy to inquire your application status .when you send an email just include personal info for easy verification.like your name,date of birth,country of origin,passport number.if you have the file number include also and the date you submitted your documents. I hiope this can help you inquire your status...