+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Received more than 6 months...

EHKhiari

Jul 22, 2016
Hello,

I received my ITA in January of this year and submitted by application if February. The letter of confirmation states that my application for permanent residency has been received by IRCC through my account on the 21st of February, 2017.

I checked the status of my account occasionally and I do not recall ever being asked to provide additional documents. The status stated that they were still determining my eligibility, with me having passed the medical test and having provided all the necessary documents.

More than 6 months later, I'm yet to see a response from them. Should I be worried? Should I contact the call centre and ask for an update? Please advise, this is very important.

PS - I applied through the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) track.

Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since it's been more than 6 months you can contact them and ask for the status of your application.

Otherwise you can also order GCMS notes to have a better idea as to what's been happening with your application.

EHKhiari

Jul 22, 2016
Since it's been more than 6 months you can contact them and ask for the status of your application.

Otherwise you can also order GCMS notes to have a better idea as to what's been happening with your application.
Thanks for your response!

May I ask what GCMS notes are?

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hello,

I received my ITA in January of this year and submitted by application if February. The letter of confirmation states that my application for permanent residency has been received by IRCC through my account on the 21st of February, 2017.

I checked the status of my account occasionally and I do not recall ever being asked to provide additional documents. The status stated that they were still determining my eligibility, with me having passed the medical test and having provided all the necessary documents.

More than 6 months later, I'm yet to see a response from them. Should I be worried? Should I contact the call centre and ask for an update? Please advise, this is very important.

PS - I applied through the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) track.

Thank you!
Have you checked spam folder of the email that you have registered with mycic account?, also they might send you ppr to email that you have used before for any application with cic

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Last edited: