File Transfer...
30-06-2014 to Ottawa CPC
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Interview........
Non required
Cant beleve people are making threads about this...

Reactions: To89

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
A stupid thread like this should be deleted immediately compromising names of people or name callings

......Mike....A Thomas and KRSWDA don't not process or open your apps, they are just civilian receptionists or security guards at front door of CIC building. Your apps are opened 3-4 weeks later by other officers and then sent to CIC office in your town 5-10 business days later.

you are just wasting your times blaming people who don't even have nothing to do with your app.
Yup, their security clearance has been revoked because we expose their names on these forums.

To89

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for your reply. So whoever signed on the deliveries is the officer who handle the applications. Correct?
OMG i cant believe you guys are actually entertaining this subject. Just RELAX and wait for the AOR. Does it really make a big difference if it comes today or lets say in another 2 weeks or so? it will come when its your turn. We all are waiting for the AOR!!!

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
OMG i cant believe you guys are actually entertaining this subject. Just RELAX and wait for the AOR. Does it really make a big difference if it comes today or lets say in another 2 weeks or so? it will come when its your turn. We all are waiting for the AOR!!!
This is a part of our culture now and what you see in this forum is a great example of the psychology of the society we live in.... now now now....me first...
What is instant gratification?
Instant gratification is the desire to experience pleasure or fulfillment without delay or deferment. Basically, it’s when you want it; and you want it now.

Instant gratification is the opposite of what we’ve been taught and try too hard to practice — delayed gratification. Waiting is hard, and there is an innate desire to have what we want when we want it, which is usually without any delay.

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
delete it no use of too many threads
A stupid thread like this should be deleted immediately compromising names of people or name callings

......Mike....A Thomas and KRSWDA don't not process or open your apps, they are just civilian receptionists or security guards at front door of CIC building. Your apps are opened 3-4 weeks later by other officers and then sent to CIC office in your town 5-10 business days later.

you are just wasting your times blaming people who don't even have nothing to do with your app.

rahuul.chawla

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018

My citizenship application was received by M.Krszwda on 4 December 2017. I have send it through canada post and have a tracking number. I still haven't received an email saying that my application was received. I did call cic to check the status of my application. They have no information and said they are gonna write an email to the sydney office to find out. They took my fees receipt number as well as my tracking number. I don't know how to conclude this. Does this mean my citizenship application is lost. I 've very carefully submitted each and every document , there is absolutely no scope of missing documents.Please advise.

rahuul.chawla

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Everyone who receives the application is efficient, not sure about after that .....
My citizenship application was received by M.Krszwda on 4 December 2017. I have send it through canada post and have a tracking number. I still haven't received an email saying that my application was received. I did call cic to check the status of my application. They have no information and said they are gonna write an email to the sydney office to find out. They took my fees receipt number as well as my tracking number. I don't know how to conclude this. Does this mean my citizenship application is lost. I very carefully submitted each and every document is there is abseloutely no scope of missing documents.Please advise.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
My citizenship application was received by M.Krszwda on 4 December 2017. I have send it through canada post and have a tracking number. I still haven't received an email saying that my application was received. I did call cic to check the status of my application. They have no information and said they are gonna write an email to the sydney office to find out. They took my fees receipt number as well as my tracking number. I don't know how to conclude this. Does this mean my citizenship application is lost. I very carefully submitted each and every document is there is abseloutely no scope of missing documents.Please advise.
When did you call CIC? If it was just in this week, I would give it a week to see if you get AOR. If you don't hear anything, try contacting them again.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is not usual. Hopefully they will find it soon.
Keep us posted.