+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application query __Urgent

kingkonemdu

Dec 23, 2009
1. I want service in English/ French-----------who need to fill whether applicant or ...?
2. Right corner what is that "......File box......"
3. In 13th point During the past five years you lived in anyother cuntry than your country of citizenship .....for more than six years " ...... i have travelled to China (as Business vistor in multiple entry) but not continuously staying in China i.e 1 month in China & again 15- 20 days in India... so it continued around 9 months....So whether i need SELECT YES or NO

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
1. I want service in English/ French-----------who need to fill whether applicant or ...?

You fill it in. Do you want to use English or French

2. Right corner what is that "......File box......"

Leave it blank, but if you have an on going application and you were given a file number then place it in that box

3. In 13th point During the past five years you lived in anyother cuntry than your country of citizenship .....for more than six years " ...... i have travelled to China (as Business vistor in multiple entry) but not continuously staying in China i.e 1 month in China & again 15- 20 days in India... so it continued around 9 months....So whether i need SELECT YES or NO

hmmm. You traveled extensively to China for six years? :) I think they would be interested in a continuous stay of six months or more. Just my opinion though. Hope Leon/PMM/Karlshammar can share their expertise here.

kingkonemdu

Dec 23, 2009
3. In 13th point During the past five years you lived in anyother cuntry than your country of citizenship .....for more than six months " ...... i have travelled to China (as Business vistor in multiple entry) but not continuously staying in China i.e 1 month in China & again 15- 20 days in India... so it continued around 9 months....So whether i need SELECT YES or NO

hmmm. You traveled extensively to China for six years? I think they would be interested in a continuous stay of six months or more. Just my opinion though. Hope Leon/PMM/Karlshammar can share their expertise here.

Sorry.... it is 6 months...... Also last visit to China was April09--- and then Went to Sweden for 2 weeks in July month....After that i am staying in India till now.....

4. In personal information for all applications-------
Employment: Detail of your employment for the last 5year box including self-employment

In that Date box.... what i need to fill....?
eg: if i worked in 2 companies..
1st company: starting date 1-Jan-2010 and ending date 30-Mar-2010
2nd company: starting date 1-April-2010 and ending date 30-May-2010

And also if i am providing more information is it good or not... (if i have proper proof regarding my employment)

So plz Leon/PMM/Karlshammar help me out...Urgent .!!!