+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application/Profile updated. What does it mean?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
hello guys,

i applied on april 25, 2023.

yesterday i received a ghost update. Under message message Application/profile updated but it disappeared. I check forum for similar situation. Applicants are saying that a decision may display on the portal within next 24 hours, i have been into background verification for almost a year now.

is that true. I saw this message yesterday almost after a year of waiting. What does it mean? A final decision is coming soon?

Thanks

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
yup it means some sort of processing is done. Today finally I received the request for my passport.
i dont know if i have time this year to travel to canada nonetheless after a year waiting not a bad gift for my birthday on april 30th. Thanks God and everypone here for their support.

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
yup it means some sort of processing is done. Today finally I received the request for my passport.
i dont know if i have time this year to travel to canada nonetheless after a year waiting not a bad gift for my birthday on april 30th. Thanks God and everypone here for their support.

Omg. I’m so happy for you. Finally, seems Canada is getting back to normal as people in the UK are also receiving their visas. Happy birthday in advance

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Oh wow.. After a whole year.. Congrats finally you got the passport request. Let me know if you’re coming to Ontario.. smiles

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Oh wow.. After a whole year.. Congrats finally you got the passport request. Let me know if you’re coming to Ontario.. smiles
This year I am writing my final thesis for my degree unfortunately i do not have time for travel . Since my passport still have 3.5 years validity so I can travel later on. In their correspondence letter they have explicitly mentioned that they can only issue a visa based on the validity of the passport.

Here is my timeline. https://ibb.co/0Cqt72L

Well worth the wait but i guess in my case can+ did not make much of difference in expediating the process. Who knows if your name matches common names they go through vigorous background processing.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
This year I am writing my final thesis for my degree unfortunately i do not have time for travel . Since my passport still have 3.5 years validity so I can travel later on. In their correspondence letter they have explicitly mentioned that they can only issue a visa based on the validity of the passport.

Here is my timeline. https://ibb.co/0Cqt72L

Well worth the wait but i guess in my case can+ did not make much of difference in expediating the process. Who knows if your name matches common names they go through vigorous background processing.
That’s nice, wishing you best of luck ahead

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Congrats!