+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application has been recived and under review email.

Milad88

Aug 9, 2020
Hi everyone, I hope all of you guys feeling well.
Last week I forced to defer my education to the winter 2021 as I didn't reci9any decision. Hence, I had sent a webform regarding this matter to the immigration office in Ankara and sent them my new LOA.
Right now, I received an email directly from the IRCC mentioning that my application has been received and is under review. Did anybody else has recieved similar email. Does it mean that now my eligibility is under review because in my profile nothing has changed.
My timeline:
Submitted: 6 May
Biometric: 8 July
Review: in progress
The email:
Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.
We recommend that you do not finalize your travel plans, such as purchasing non-refundable plane tickets, until your application is finalized.

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Hi everyone, I hope all of you guys feeling well.
Last week I forced to defer my education to the winter 2021 as I didn't reci9any decision. Hence, I had sent a webform regarding this matter to the immigration office in Ankara and sent them my new LOA.
Right now, I received an email directly from the IRCC mentioning that my application has been received and is under review. Did anybody else has recieved similar email. Does it mean that now my eligibility is under review because in my profile nothing has changed.
My timeline:
Submitted: 6 May
Biometric: 8 July
Review: in progress
The email:
Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.
We recommend that you do not finalize your travel plans, such as purchasing non-refundable plane tickets, until your application is finalized.
Hello, I hope you received your visa.
I received the same email after I sent a web form.
Can you please see my timeline on signature and let me know your thought?
Thanks!

Moon2408

May 17, 2022
Hello I have been waiting for an answer from January 2022 I also sent a web form and they answer me the same email that they sent to you… so frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJenish

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Hello I have been waiting for an answer from January 2021 I also sent a web form and they answer me the same email that they sent to you… so frustrating.
From January 2021, that means almost 21 months for a work permit visa???!!! if so, is something wrong with your application...

Moon2408

May 17, 2022
From January 2021, that means almost 21 months for a work permit visa???!!! if so, is something wrong with your application...
Sorryyy 2022 but is going to be almost a year nothing is wrong that’s the thing they don’t say anything about my application just (under review) that’s it and they have been asking me for update the LOA which I always update before they ask

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Oh! ok, It seems we have to wait like a year for an SUV work permit visa. When did they start reviewing your application?
In the meantime, did you receive any ghost updates?
I mean once you log in to your application then see that your profile has been updated but you cannot see any changes on your profile. Also, there is no notification email...

Reactions: Moon2408

Moon2408

May 17, 2022
Well actually I applied for student visa I had to deferral my colleague application two times already, my husband applied for work permit but any of us have received any new:(

the reviewing started in July and no ghost updates but there was one that said we need additional documents and when I checked the letter they were asking for the new LOA which was already updated in the system I don’t know why they asked again for this however I updated again and since then no any more news.

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Well actually I applied for student visa I had to deferral my colleague application two times already, my husband applied for work permit but any of us have received any new:(

the reviewing started in July and no ghost updates but there was one that said we need additional documents and when I checked the letter they were asking for the new LOA which was already updated in the system I don’t know why they asked again for this however I updated again and since then no any more news.
Normally Study Permit doesn't come with Ghost Update and asking you to send some additional documents means they are working on your application. It is a good sign.

The review of the eligibility for your case should start after 2 months from the bio completion date and you should get PPR 4 months after the review started.

If you are Iranian, then for a Work Permit visa, you should see a year after the bio completion date.

Did you apply separately or as dependent on each other?

Moon2408

May 17, 2022
Normally Study Permit doesn't come with Ghost Update and asking you to send some additional documents means they are working on your application. It is a good sign.

The review of the eligibility for your case should start after 2 months from the bio completion date and you should get PPR 4 months after the review started.

If you are Iranian, then for a Work Permit visa, you should see a year after the bio completion date.

Did you apply separately or as dependent on each other?
Ohh thank you so much for your information I will have this in count hopefully we will get answer soon or beginning next one, I am from colombia and he is from turkey we applied from turkey (Ankara)

and yes we applied as dependent of each other and you ? You applied for work permit! How long have you been waiting for ?

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Ohh thank you so much for your information I will have this in count hopefully we will get answer soon or beginning next one, I am from colombia and he is from turkey we applied from turkey (Ankara)

and yes we applied as dependent of each other and you ? You applied for work permit! How long have you been waiting for ?
if you applied as a dependant then that's why it takes some time.
Don't worry, the Canadian embassy in Turkey is quite slow depending on other places
I am from Iran and Ankara will take care of Iranian.
You can find my timeline and detail in my signature
Wish you all the bests and hopefully get your visa soon

Reactions: Moon2408