+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application form!

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hiya!

My husband and I just started our application process. I just had a couple of questions which I'm really hoping I could get answers to.

1. We've already sent in our docs to WES - but I was wondering.. Do I need to wait for the evaluation to be completed before I can send in my application form? A friend of mine said we didn't need to wait - and we were just wasting time. He suggests we apply so that we can enter the pool.

2. My husband turns 34 in July and obviously that would mean we lose an additional 5 points. I got a CLB 10 in my IELTS and my husband requires at least a CLB 9 in order to get a total of 452 points. Is there any other way to increase our score?

Thanks a bunch. Really hoping this works out. Fingers crossed

mohd.hassann

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
1. You can make EE profile without ur evaluation report it wont be activated until its complete and submitted. It would ask for ur ECA number in it.
2. there is no other way if you both have maximum education points i.e. Masters

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
1. You can make EE profile without ur evaluation report it wont be activated until its complete and submitted. It would ask for ur ECA number in it.
2. there is no other way if you both have maximum education points i.e. Masters
We both have a masters degree from England and the US. But if we get can't into the pool till we get our evaluation report, then what's the point?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
We both have a masters degree from England and the US. But if we get can't into the pool till we get our evaluation report, then what's the point?
Why don’t u become the principle applicant if u have better ielts

mohd.hassann

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
You can activate ur profile as soon as u receive your eca pdf. What else u have got to do till u get eca report

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
You can activate ur profile as soon as u receive your eca pdf. What else u have got to do till u get eca report
Nothing from my end. My husband has to take his IELTS again - which is tomorrow. Apart from that, I think we're set.

He got an email from WES stating that his ECA would be available on 6th June.