+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Form to CIO..Details can be changed???

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Hi
My DD was encashed three days back. Am expecting 1st AOR now. On reviewing the documents/forms submitted to CIO, I just noticed that `Place of Birth` of my wife was mistakenly punched in as `aaa` instead of `bbb`. Now that I have managed to have the passports of family ready but my wife`s has `bbb` on it as place of birth which is correct. Querry is: Can I ask CIO for an amendment in their records as well as I may correct the form (Later to be submitted to VO as copy) when I get the 1st AOR and file #? and it will not have any -ve implication on my case status?

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok1 said:
Hi
My DD was encashed three days back. Am expecting 1st AOR now. On reviewing the documents/forms submitted to CIO, I just noticed that `Place of Birth` of my wife was mistakenly punched in as `aaa` instead of `bbb`. Now that I have managed to have the passports of family ready but my wife`s has `bbb` on it as place of birth which is correct. Querry is: Can I ask CIO for an amendment in their records as well as I may correct the form (Later to be submitted to VO as copy) when I get the 1st AOR and file #? and it will not have any -ve implication on my case status?
CIO job is over, when you send the application to local visa office send a letter explaining inadvent mistake. Correct in fresh form. It will not have any -ve impact on your application.

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Thanks explorer..God bless