+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for pr

shebamae1978

Aug 24, 2010
hi! i have recieved a letter from immigration office about my OWP and PR application and I am just wondering why they mentioned there that they are not taking any action to my OWP application untik such time I recieve a confirmation letter from their office that my PR application will be processed in Canada. If I have that confirmation then an open work permit will be issued to me. pls if u have and ideas regarding this pls response..tanx...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shebamae1978 said:
hi! i have recieved a letter from immigration office about my OWP and PR application and I am just wondering why they mentioned there that they are not taking any action to my OWP application untik such time I recieve a confirmation letter from their office that my PR application will be processed in Canada. If I have that confirmation then an open work permit will be issued to me. pls if u have and ideas regarding this pls response..tanx...
Let me take a guess. You sent the OWP application separate from the PR application. If you did, the OWP will not be approved until the PR application receives first level approval.

flosal

Aug 4, 2011
hi we have the same case i received letter same with ur case.i did passed my owp ang pr application same time in separate address...