+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker

Amoon

Jul 5, 2013
hi all

I still don't understand why everytime when am checking my application status it shows something about federal skilled worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia and it shows that " application received "
I just don't understand whats the relation between the federal skilled worker application and my real application for permanent resident
my application is inland permanent resident as protected person and I live in Quebec

please people who have experience could help me to understand this issue ?
there is like 3 tables in my e-cas 2 of them is in process and one is application received which's the federal skilled worker one
I give them a call but I didn't got clear answer !
the tables that i have in my e-cas its like this
application for PR outside Canada " in process "
application for PR inside Canada " in process "
application for PR submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia and it shows that " application received "
which one is mine , I only applied for PR in Canada as protected person

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would assume that it's a mistake. If you have already notified the call centre, then don't worry about it. If they ever send you a letter concerning this application you don't have, then you should reply to it.

Amoon

Jul 5, 2013
thank you Leon you are very helpful

I think the federal skilled worker application which appears on my e-cas has something to do with my previous application. if i'm wrong please correct me and I appreciate your help
my previous application was a family class sponsorship and I had to withdraw it after some problems with my ex-wife and her family , and at the main time I was waiting for my hearing at the IRB and I got approved as protected person so the sponsorship application file completely closed but the tables which include the federal skilled worker application still appears on my e-cas
so I'm wondering is the federal skilled worker application belongs to my sponsorship application ? maybe yes and why really ?
is it because I been working since I came to Canada that's why they add a file for me as federal skilled worker ?
I appreciate it

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Federal skilled worker is a different application class for skilled workers who meet the criteria of a points system. It has nothing to do with sponsorship. I think it is a mistake.