May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No it's definitely not. PSK/DP issue.
I can see the file name and it's the PSK files. However since I'm not in front of my laptop I cannot really see what was uploaded. My relative sent me a file with those names and it *may be* that I misnamed the files in a way that I uploaded the same PCCs.

However, PSK puts a stamp in the passport as well. That has been uploaded in the passport scans.

So the question is do I submit a car and wait, recreate a profile and wait for an ITA or both?

This will happen only after I return obviously. However I think I may hire a lawyer to handle this case. I can afford it and I want to be sure shot.

Any comments?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
No it's definitely not. PSK/DP issue.
I can see the file name and it's the PSK files. However since I'm not in front of my laptop I cannot really see what was uploaded. My relative sent me a file with those names and it *may be* that I misnamed the files in a way that I uploaded the same PCCs.

However, PSK puts a stamp in the passport as well. That has been uploaded in the passport scans.

So the question is do I submit a car and wait, recreate a profile and wait for an ITA or both?

This will happen only after I return obviously. However I think I may hire a lawyer to handle this case. I can afford it and I want to be sure shot.

Any comments?
The stamp in the passport is meaningless. CIC needs to see the right PCC, and will not look at the passport for this.

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hi Does anyone know if we need to include a PCC from Canada if applying inland?

Harmeen

Jul 15, 2017
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for
permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements
of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India was not provided. This document is required based on
address/background history from December 2006 to May 2017. It appears you resided
six months or more in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this
Police Certificate.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not
identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
HI dear..

What did you do in this case?
I faced the same issue.
Should I put the dates or not

Harmeen

Jul 15, 2017
Just got a letter saying my application is cancelled for missing PCC. However, I have duly submitted this.

What do I do now??
I got letter from Cic on August 4th that I am not approved due to incomplete PCC.

I have mentioned all dates on my PCC stating when I was present in India and when I left canada for further studies. I even mentioned the dates when I actually came back for my vacation to india. I just missed my recent travel of 3 months and that is what I forgot to mention on PCC. Hence this caused rrejection .

Now please suggest if I should amend my incomplete doc or should I don't put dates at all.

I am confused .

Harmeen

Jul 15, 2017
I got letter from Cic on August 4th that I am not approved due to incomplete PCC.

I have mentioned all dates on my PCC stating when I was present in India and when I left canada for further studies. I even mentioned the dates when I actually came back for my vacation to india. I just missed my recent travel of 3 months and that is what I forgot to mention on PCC. Hence this caused rrejection .

Now please suggest if I should amend my incomplete doc or should I don't put dates at all.

I am confused .

Kindly update..