+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Action Shows "Pending" After Payment - New IRCC Portal TRV

tochye

Jun 15, 2022
Hi, i tried a fresh application and deleted it thereafter but the PENDING stuff is still there. What next am i expected to do? Money has not been taken from my account anyway.What do i do now?
When I tried to make payment for the visa i was processing the result i got was PENDING which i cannot remove even after trying the remedy of restrting a fresh application and deleting it but to no avail. WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?
Same here it’s not working.but the thing is money has been taken the account..The bank says they have posted to Ircc but it’s not reflecting just PENDING.I have filled tht web form thing haven’t gotten a response

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hi, i tried a fresh application and deleted it thereafter but the PENDING stuff is still there. What next am i expected to do? Money has not been taken from my account anyway.What do i do now?
Sorry, i can not say anything now because in my case i start a new application and then deleted new one. Sign out from and sign in ,,,after this the status changed.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
@cheeku1210 please help me o..It’s a week now I made payment and no Change..The bank says the money has posted to IRCC.I have done this whole delete thing it’s not working..Also please is this on the new site your doing this or the gckey site ?
i was using new portal not GC key.........i would suggest try one more time. If issue remain same call ircc

shan2780

Jun 23, 2022

I am facing this issue. Did it get resolved?

Aksai

Jun 27, 2022
@cheeku1210 please help me o..It’s a week now I made payment and no Change..The bank says the money has posted to IRCC.I have done this whole delete thing it’s not working..Also please is this on the new site your doing this or the gckey site ?
Hi bro, I am also facing same issue. Did the issue got resolved for you. Did it changed from pending to submitted.

Aksai

Jun 27, 2022
I also faced same issue for 1 week after a week my application got submitted automatically.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hey guys I am facing same issue on study permit, it would be great if anyone can help me and can let me know how much time it took to move file to submitted status?

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys, Facing the same issue, can anyone let me know how much time it took?
And what did you do from your end? Do I need to raise a webform or any action is required from my end to fix this?
Any help is very very vital for me right now. Stuck in same situation since 14 days!

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 13 days since I submitted my file and 3 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 15 days since I submitted my file and 5 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.