+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

NewInde

Apr 22, 2015
Hi,

I have total nine years of work experience. I have worked for two companies, however, with totally different profiles. Now, my concern is that my total work experience falls under two different NOCs. One is 0121 and another is 1111.

Can I show two different NOCs in EE profile? Please advise.

raghu143

Apr 25, 2015
Hi..Mine is 332... loosing hopes...Thinking to re appear for IELTS...what do you suggest.my first score is 6.5 in ielts...

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
montu1083 said:
hi all... my score is 313... the way EE is working, i have some doubts that it'll take so long to reach at level of 313 as 8th draw came with 453 points as cut off... let's see how things are going in future...

I think it's in one's own interest to not to go too far into the future.

While I wish very best luck to you all, best thing to do is take one draw at a time and be practical. Practical in the sense that from last few draws we know that scores are dropping on an average 10 points each draw. It's better to be patient and wait for the right time, than to set unrealistic expectations and than disappoint oneself!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Jaxon911 said:

I think it's in one's own interest to not to go too far into the future.

While I wish very best luck to you all, best thing to do is take one draw at a time and be practical. Practical in the sense that from last few draws we know that scores are dropping on an average 10 points each draw. It's better to be patient and wait for the right time, than to set unrealistic expectations and than disappoint oneself!
That's right Jaxon911... Somehow everyone is expecting something out of world from CIC. yesteryear s, it used to take anything from 6 months to 2-3 years to get AOR/PPR once one submit the application. Miracle can not happen so soon. Moreover, everyone should remember that CIC also has to stick to its promise of processing most of the applications within 6 months. If they lower the cut-off to 300, imagine the number of applications CIC will be flooded with and then it will be the same situation as it was a few years back.
I am sure no one wants that.

Btw, i am having CRS score of 337 but i am not expecting any miracle to happen in near future. EE will take it's own route in the course of time. Patience is the key.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Jkal said:
That's right Jaxon911... Somehow everyone is expecting something out of world from CIC. yesteryear s, it used to take anything from 6 months to 2-3 years to get AOR/PPR once one submit the application. Miracle can not happen so soon. Moreover, everyone should remember that CIC also has to stick to its promise of processing most of the applications within 6 months. If they lower the cut-off to 300, imagine the number of applications CIC will be flooded with and then it will be the same situation as it was a few years back.
I am sure no one wants that.

Btw, i am having CRS score of 337 but i am not expecting any miracle to happen in near future. EE will take it's own route in the course of time. Patience is the key.
It is indeed good that you're practical. You should also try and find ways to improve your score such as work on your language skills, may be learn French as 2nd language and get spouse to score well in IELTS!

What CIC does isn't in your control, what you do is!

Good luck!

raghuNavale

Mar 31, 2015
Hi Friends

My Score is 335 and i filled my application on April 10

So what are the chances will the scores come down

How long should i wait

anchor

Mar 18, 2015
Hi Guy,

Quick question: I just submitted my express entry, where I scored 355, which doesn't seem good considering the numbers other people are posting.

I added only my current job in the job experience section, which is a little over 6 years.

I have about 3 years of experience from 2004-2006, will adding this push my points up?

Best

ayen27

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
my score is 304.. though it may seem impossible to be drawn but I'm not losing hope! if it's meant for me and my family to move there, it will happen. I leave everything to prayers :) All the best to all of us waiting to be drawn. ;) :D