+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS WHO HAVEN'T GOTTEN THEIR VISA FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Please ho
I filed on 28th june online under sdc
I received acknowledgement letter on 12th june.
No updates at all until now.
My class starts on 4th sept.
Please how can you the visa office processing your application if you applied online?. I tried using the web form.. but they say

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
I filed on 28th june online under sdc
I received acknowledgement letter on 12th june.
No updates at all until now.
My class starts on 4th sept.
Please how can you know tge visa office processing your application if you applied online. I used the web form but they say they will reply in 28 days.. I am running out of time as my classes starts on the 4th of June.
Help please!!!!

nitish9113

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Please how can you know tge visa office processing your application if you applied online. I used the web form but they say they will reply in 28 days.. I am running out of time as my classes starts on the 4th of June.
Help please!!!!
4 june ???

Jakebabu

Aug 11, 2018
Help please!!!!
I don't have any idea how to connect them?

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
What is the status of your application
I can check the status... but just want to know where they are processing the application. Since I applied online.. it is not mentioned where there are processing it... I am afraid my finger prints where sent to a diff office.. so if i know where they are processing the application.. i can tell the VAC to send my fingerprints there. Its been more than one week i gave my fingerprints.. yet no update on my application.. my statuts still say we do no need your finger prints.. we will send u a message if this changes.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I can check the status... but just want to know where they are processing the application. Since I applied online.. it is not mentioned where there are processing it... I am afraid my finger prints where sent to a diff office.. so if i know where they are processing the application.. i can tell the VAC to send my fingerprints there. Its been more than one week i gave my fingerprints.. yet no update on my application.. my statuts still say we do no need your finger prints.. we will send u a message if this changes.
Fingerprints are not sent to any office, they become part of your application so your worry is not possible. It just takes time for them to check and update the status sometimes.

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Fingerprints are not sent to any office, they become part of your application so your worry is not possible. It just takes time for them to check and update the status sometimes.
Ok... I can actually see the biometric enrolment number on my application already.. just that the status is not updated..It stay..Biomentrics..We do not need your finger prints..we will send u a message if this changes.
Thanks for ur reply as well..

nitish9113

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
i applied online and got application number but yesterday got mail from cic that ur app no. is been updated check ur account now problem is both the application number are different the one which i got on applied ir different and in yesterday mail with diff application number. Now what to do

SOS18

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
I applied on 28 june offline application processing at delhi
Medical passed on 1st August
Under review right now
Orientation 21 August
Hi mate....applied on june 25th offline...general.......got medical request and passport request on 16th july.....medical passed wiz review of eligibility started on july 27th 2018....since then ....i m waiting for final decision