##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
mfmf said:
Congrats Yoda!!!!!!!!!

Do you need to send update of proof of funds?
Thank you!

Nop, they only requested new PCC's.
But we have much more savings than required and that was stated in bank report sent within parcel. I believe they estimated for such cases that new proof is not required because it is evident that money is not borrowed.
It seems when they have exact money in CAD that is required by CIC, perhaps they become suspicious if money is really yours.
This is just my oppinion.

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

I'm still not sure is this a dream, but today I received MR from Vienna!!!! Finally it happens... :D :D :D
I got three mails, two MR's for me and my wife and third is request for PCC update.

Also I checked ECAS, second line added. Probably during weekend since last time I checked in Friday, wasn't there...

Ca7r10na, any new from your side?

Cheers!

BIG CONGRATULATION YODA!!!!!! I'm very happy for you!!! :D

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
botreconhp said:
This proved your application started process and you will got MR after your proof of financial statement will be up to date.
Your package included PPC, didn't you?

Good luck!
Besides the updated proof of funds, they also requested updated police certificates, photos from my wedding (since we applied as common law and got married afterwards), pay stubs for the past six months for me and print-out of paid social and pension security insurance by my employer for me.

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
Vitalia,
that's lot of things. Did you send any inquiry before?
After all that documents you will receive MR ;)

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Vitalia said:
BIG CONGRATULATION YODA!!!!!! I'm very happy for you!!! :D
Dear Vitalia,

Thank you very much. :)
I'm sure that yours is on its way.
It seems they are trying to keep proposed timeframe to be processed within one year. Well we will not be finished in one year frame but I believe we will all be in process.

Cheers!

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
what PCC stands for...

YodaAtCanada said:
Thank you!

But we have much more savings than required and that was stated in bank report sent within parcel. I believe they estimated for such cases that new proof is not required because it is evident that money is not borrowed.
It seems when they have exact money in CAD that is required by CIC, perhaps they become suspicious if money is really yours.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
YodaAtCanada said:
Thank you!

I agree - either that, or when the funds are close to the minimum mark, they will want to make sure, that the minimum funds are still there, when they are about to make a decision.

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
There are 4 applicants of FSWP2014 of CPO Ottawa VO gotting MR yesterday, only 2 weeks after PER while none of them got job offer.
It is amazing ;D!

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
can_man said:
what PCC stands for...
can_man, PCC = Police Clearance Certificate.
This is required for criminality check and confirms that you don't have any trouble with law (criminal record)

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
DannyyBoy said:
Vitalia,
that's lot of things. Did you send any inquiry before?
After all that documents you will receive MR ;)
No, I haven't sent an inquiry to Vienna, before their email.

Guys since I had a trip outside my country last week, do you think I should send them updated travel form along with the requsted documents. I think that I have read somewhere that you should inform the visa office if you had been traveling outside your country but I'm not sure where I have read it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vitalia said:
No, I haven't sent an inquiry to Vienna, before their email.

Guys since I had a trip outside my country last week, do you think I should send them updated travel form along with the requsted documents. I think that I have read somewhere that you should inform the visa office if you had been traveling outside your country but I'm not sure where I have read it.

In my opinion you should only send them what they have asked for. That doesn't mean they won't then ask you for an updated travel form but it's what I would do (ie keep it as simple as possible for them and not confuse matters)!

I am crossing fingers for you you get MR quickly once you submit the requested documents!

sask-man

Mar 31, 2014
Vitalia said:

No you have not.
one day travels are not required !

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
BC2013 said:
The data-spreadsheet has just been updated (000023.xls): http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/b6f7c54e-ef4b-4ec1-8dde-7315e97d18eb
It now shows the data as of October 9, 2013. Following the last format, these are the recent changes for FSW applications:

Vienna Pre-c50 MI-1
Cases Selection D Final D Total Eligibility Selection D Final D Total
09.10.13 21 38 59 9 0 8 17

MI-2 MI-3
Eligibility Selection D Final D Total Eligibility Selection D Final D Total
09.10.13 0 0 6 10 0 120 5 125

All FSW
Eligibility Selection D Final D Total
09.10.13 9 141 57 207

So it appeared that they did not do very much in the third quarter of 2013. However, in the "All FSW" column you'll notice a significant decrease of cases awaiting Final Decision (by 42 cases), so they are working.
I find it rather strange, that the number of pre-c50 cases has increased.
Regarding MI-3 cases, the increase in numbers is probably due to the new 2013 applicants being included in this table.
The data-spreadsheet has just been updated again (000023.xls): http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/b6f7c54e-ef4b-4ec1-8dde-7315e97d18eb
It now shows the data as of January 7, 2014. Following the last format, these are the recent changes for FSW applications:

Vienna Pre-c50 MI-1
Cases Selection D Final D Total Eligibility Selection D Final D Total
07.01.14 5 43 48 4 0 8 12

MI-2 MI-3
Eligibility Selection D Final D Total Eligibility Selection D Final D Total
07.01.14 0 0 3 3 0 127 5 132

All FSW
Eligibility Selection D Final D Total
07.01.14 4 132 59 195

They did lower the numbers in all MIs, with the exception of MI-3 (which includes all later MIs). However, this might be due to new cases.
Please note, that the update reflects the data as of early January, 2014 - since then, there was significant progress.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Last night, eCAS changed to "Decision Made"

:eek: ;D

On the outside, it changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made",
on the inside it now looks like this:

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on <date>.
2. We started processing your application on <date>.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
BC2013 said:
Last night, eCAS changed to "Decision Made"

:eek: ;D

On the outside, it changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made",
on the inside it now looks like this:

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on <date>.
2. We started processing your application on <date>.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
BC, congratulations!!!! :) :) :)
You are finished my friend!!!

Cheers!