+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

d.20

Jun 6, 2014
Hello Everybody , i want to know how long does it take after you send your medical examination to request for your passport , now its been 1 month and a half and still get nothing , can anybody tells me how long does it take ?

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
d.20 said:
Hello Everybody , i want to know how long does it take after you send your medical examination to request for your passport , now its been 1 month and a half and still get nothing , can anybody tells me how long does it take ?
What class did you apply in (FSW, PNP, Work Permit, etc.)?
For FSW, it seems that one can expect a request for Passports about one to two months after medical examination. However, depending on your country of residence (and previous residences) it can also be much longer due to background checks.
It seems, that Vienna does the criminal background checks after the medicals. If there is nothing to warrant any possible red flags, or to look more closely, you should expect a PPR any day now. If you have any kind of military background, especially in former Yugoslavia, this might prolong the background checks (just take a look at the vienna-thread in the family section of this forum regarding this).

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
d.20 said:

Hi d. 20,

We`re in the same situation.
I did my medical 6 weeks ago and still no news.
I applied for TWP Live in caregiver.
After the interview I aked them how long does it take after the medical is done and the lady told me around 3-4 weeks...

I`m getting really woried :(

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
I just received e-mail from Vienna asking me to send additional documents (still no second line on ECAS).
The requested updated proof of funds is on 14.720 CAD.

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
Dear friends,

I'm still not sure is this a dream, but today I received MR from Vienna!!!! Finally it happens... :D :D :D
I got three mails, two MR's for me and my wife and third is request for PCC update.

Also I checked ECAS, second line added. Probably during weekend since last time I checked in Friday, wasn't there...

Ca7r10na, any new from your side?

Cheers!

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats YodaAtCanada!

YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

I'm still not sure is this a dream, but today I received MR from Vienna!!!! Finally it happens... :D :D :D
I got three mails, two MR's for me and my wife and third is request for PCC update.

Also I checked ECAS, second line added. Probably during weekend since last time I checked in Friday, wasn't there...

Cheers!

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

Cheers!
Congrats, Yoda!
Stay healthy, and good luck with your medical :D

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

Cheers!
Congratulation Yoda!!

One question, did you contacted VO in this waiting period, any inquiry or additional documents?

Once again cheers, time to celebrate!!

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

Cheers!
Congrats Yoda !!!!

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

Cheers!
Big congrats! The "MR once every 4 weeks only" trend is officially broken, it means they have assigned more resources to FSW, and especially FSW2013 now. Anyone can expect communication from them soon. I wish the best for all of you. BTW we did medicals today, the waiting for 3rd line and RPRF has started for me.

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Thanks everyone for congrats. I guess without this supporting forum I would end up in mental institution :)

DannyyBoy said:
Congratulation Yoda!!

One question, did you contacted VO in this waiting period, any inquiry or additional documents?

Once again cheers, time to celebrate!!
Danny, no I didn't.
I was very reluctant regarding contacting them before expiring 15 months processing period.
But I did ordered GCMS notes back in March and they are really impressive with details on 30+ pages.
Furthermore, in parcel sent to CIC I included all required documents from checklist (including PCC for me and my wife), therefore I didn't need to update them with additional documents in this long 13 and half waiting months.

Cheers!

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

Cheers!
Lastweek I said that ''you will got MR soon'', this week you got the MR.
Big cheers :) !

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Vitalia said:
I just received e-mail from Vienna asking me to send additional documents (still no second line on ECAS).
The requested updated proof of funds is on 14.720 CAD.
This proved your application started process and you will got MR after your proof of financial statement will be up to date.
Your package included PPC, didn't you?

Good luck!

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
botreconhp said:
Lastweek I said that ''you will got MR soon'', this week you got the MR.
Big cheers :) !
Yes you did! I admit! :)
And thank you for your anticipation, it helped me a lot! :)

mfmf

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER:11-10-2013
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014; additional doc. feb.2015
Passport Req..
25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
YodaAtCanada said:
Yes you did! I admit! :)
And thank you for your anticipation, it helped me a lot! :)
Congrats Yoda!!!!!!!!!

Do you need to send update of proof of funds?