##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RufiDoby said:
Dear forum members

Few hours ago I received an email with medical forms for me and my husband :) :D, including updated settlement funds statement for the last six monts.
I have to say that there is still no second line on my e-cas which is the reason why this e-mail from vienna office shocked me! I have been refreshing and refreshing my e-cas profile several times a day and then like a thunder -there was an e-mail!!
We have 60 days for submititng documents
Congratulations! Things are suddenly getting exciting around here! Good luck to you!

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ca7r10na said:
Congratulations! Things are suddenly getting exciting around here! Good luck to you!
For FSW 2013 - I've just noticed that everyone who has heard anything from Vienna (1 interview request and 2 medical requests) is from NOC 1112. Weird?

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Processing times have been updated

15 months for Vienna.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats RufiDoby!

RufiDoby said:
Dear forum members

Few hours ago I received an email with medical forms for me and my husband :) :D, including updated settlement funds statement for the last six monts.
I have to say that there is still no second line on my e-cas which is the reason why this e-mail from vienna office shocked me! I have been refreshing and refreshing my e-cas profile several times a day and then like a thunder -there was an e-mail!!

borojevic

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2013
Med's Done....
April 1st
Congrats Rufy!!!!!!
Now you know how it feels

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Ca7r10na said:
For FSW 2013 - I've just noticed that everyone who has heard anything from Vienna (1 interview request and 2 medical requests) is from NOC 1112. Weird?
I think it is not weird, I've seen it before, others mentioned similar behavior from visa offices, they like to process applications in batches, grouped by NOC. Maybe it is easier to check credentials, work experience if the NOC is the same. I hope 2147 is the next ;)

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does it mean that they do not follow the date application was received? may be is co-incident

oszi said:
I think it is not weird, I've seen it before, others mentioned similar behavior from visa offices, they like to process applications in batches, grouped by NOC. Maybe it is easier to check credentials, work experience if the NOC is the same. I hope 2147 is the next ;)

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
kelo said:
Does it mean that they do not follow the date application was received? may be is co-incident
This is from the FSW 2013 forum, stats for New Delhi VO. There are clearly faster and slower NOCs... :

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
Damn they from 17 Processing Times
IN MONTHS n ow 19 in Vienna !!! damn ! when i will finish this trip !

alta.province

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Doc's Request.
11 Aug. 2014
AOR Received.
PER: Aug. 2013
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
11 Aug. 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2014 / Oct. 2014
Interview........
RPRF request: Oct. 2014
Passport Req..
4th line on ECAS: 6 Jan. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 16 Jan. 2015
LANDED..........
15 Feb 2015
RufiDoby said:
Dear forum members

congrats :)

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oszi said:
This is from the FSW 2013 forum, stats for New Delhi VO. There are clearly faster and slower NOCs... :

Yeah they are not following date of receipt (well at least in terms of contacting people) as one of the people who has heard did not apply until a week after us (we applied on same date as two of the others who have heard).

Good info Oszi - the waiting is almost more difficult now that things are moving for some!

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
Ca7r10na said:
Yeah they are not following date of receipt (well at least in terms of contacting people) as one of the people who has heard did not apply until a week after us (we applied on same date as two of the others who have heard).

Good info Oszi - the waiting is almost more difficult now that things are moving for some!
Yes, this is quite true. But, Ca7r10na don't fret about that.
In Vienna there is as little FSW application's as you could imagine.
Take a look on FSW 2013 trackig table: tinyurl.com/FSW2013Vienna

If we approximate that this is just part of real cases count, I believe there is no more than 40 FSW 2013 applications.
Having said that, I believe we will all enter process during April

Guys, do you mind updating tracking table with your new application statuses?
Just write post in green font on following thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html;new#new

and thread admins will update tracking table

Cheers!

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 11-07-2013
Dear all

thank you for all your support you are the best guys :D

I have a small situation and I hope it will not become a problem. I was about to send medical forms to my panel doctor and then I noticed they wrote the wrong addres on my husbands' form :-X
We have different residence address on our documents, but on his form they wrote my address (which is wrong and on all his documents we submittet it is clearly stated different address than mine).
What should I do? Should I write them an e-mail? Someone had the same problem recently but I cannot remember on which thread I saw it ...
Thank youuuu :) :) :)

Gearman

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
Nomination.....
01-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014 ..... DM on 1 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hello RufiDoby,

It is not a problem at all and that is done intentionally because you are the principal applicant.Just like they sent your MR instructions/forms through your email address as the principal applicant even though in separate email.It was the same with myself and my wife though we have completely separate addresses (including countries) on our documents.But all turned out well and medicals received almost a month now.So don't worry, just go ahead with the Medicals.

RufiDoby said:
Dear all

thank you for all your support you are the best guys :D

I have a small situation and I hope it will not become a problem. I was about to send medical forms to my panel doctor and then I noticed they wrote the wrong addres on my husbands' form :-X
We have different residence address on our documents, but on his form they wrote my address (which is wrong and on all his documents we submittet it is clearly stated different address than mine).
What should I do? Should I write them an e-mail? Someone had the same problem recently but I cannot remember on which thread I saw it ...
Thank youuuu :) :) :)

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 11-07-2013
Gearman said:
Hello RufiDoby,

It is not a problem at all and that is done intentionally because you are the principal applicant.Just like they sent your MR instructions/forms through your email address as the principal applicant even though in separate email.It was the same with myself and my wife though we have completely separate addresses (including countries) on our documents.But all turned out well and medicals received almost a month now.So don't worry, just go ahead with the Medicals.
Hey Gearman
Thank you so so much for your reply!oh what a relief :)